OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace, please put this Love county sheriff on the spot and demand some answers!

In a post dated September 29 on the Operation Find Molly FB page, Molly's aunt (initials PMF) says that she, her cousin, and her sister (Molly's mother? Or another aunt?) confronted the driver of the vehicle face to face, and the responses he allegedly gave were interesting, to say the least.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438762539575189/

hmmm.

I don't want to offend anyone here, so don't read this if you will get upset over burning bodies....

We have buried horses (2) and both were dug up by coyotes or whatever....we placed lime in the pit, put heavy rock on top, you name it....those scavenger type animals can smell it and they will dig it up. Which is why I decided (stupidly) to cremate a horse that we had loved and wanted his ashes. We had to keep that fire burning for over a week, but we did manage to burn bones and all. To ashes. Now before some do-gooder asks why....well... the only other option is to call the rendering service to come get horse. They come in this stinking big truck and lift your beloved horse by some kind of crane thing on the truck and just dump him in with other cows and horses.....and they use the carcasses for animal food and whatnot. That is why I have tried to bury mine, or that one time, cremate.

I'm really getting a bad feeling about the hole that burned for days. I know for a fact that in one week I can cremate a 1000 lb animal.

Is the driver James `Conn` Nipp still considered a person of interest and is he the one who turned himself in

In a post dated September 29 on the Operation Find Molly FB page, Molly's aunt (initials PMF) says that she, her cousin, and her sister (Molly's mother? Or another aunt?) confronted the driver of the vehicle face to face, and the responses he allegedly gave were interesting, to say the least.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438762539575189/

a new deputy in the county posted on that page yesterday

To the best of my knowledge, no one has officially been named a POI in this case.

a new deputy in the county posted on that page yesterday

Yes, I saw that and thought his words were really heart-felt. Probably got him into some hot water with his boss, though.

I just found this thread tonight and am surprised it doesn't have more traffic. I have only read about 10% of the information that is out there but find what I've read very disturbing! I pray the families of Molly and Colt have answers and justice soon!

Bumping for Molly and Colt. Come on Websleuths this case needs you. These are two very loved children and their families are fighting strong. This is a case you all should pay attention to.

I smell corruption.

I'm concerned as to whether the driver really has a family member at the Love county PD. Surely they would let another officer take the case over to weed out any bias... Right?

This looks like it goes very VERY deep.

Who owns the property that burning hole was located at?

Could this person who allowed their own property to be used for this burning hole be friends with the love county PD that is related to the driver/suspect? Or could they Have been intimidated into having their property used for this burning hole?

Was there any damage to the car once it was recovered not far from the scene of the chase?

I smell corruption.

I'm concerned as to whether the driver really has a family member at the Love county PD. Surely they would let another officer take the case over to weed out any bias... Right?

This looks like it goes very VERY deep.

Who owns the property that burning hole was located at?

Could this person who allowed their own property to be used for this burning hole be friends with the love county PD that is related to the driver/suspect? Or could they Have been intimidated into having their property used for this burning hole?

Was there any damage to the car once it was recovered not far from the scene of the chase?
He is the second cousin of the Love County Sheriff. The car was totaled and the families of Colt and Molly were told that there were no fingerprints or any other evidence in the vehicle and it was returned to the owner. Not certain but it has ben eluded to that the land is owned by either the Nipp (drivers last name) or Russell ( Sheriffs last name) family. All of this information comes from Molly's family and can be found on the Operation Find Molly Miller fb page.

He is the second cousin of the Love County Sheriff. The car was totaled and the families of Colt and Molly were told that there were no fingerprints or any other evidence in the vehicle and it was returned to the owner. Not certain but it has ben eluded to that the land is owned by either the Nipp (drivers last name) or Russell ( Sheriffs last name) family. All of this information comes from Molly's family and can be found on the Operation Find Molly Miller fb page.

yes, it is such a tangled web... Can't imagine being boots on the ground there fighting for justice for these 2 kids... I hope folks can muster the courage and perseverance to get to the root of this tragedy. The alternative is just unacceptable.

I hope the families of the missing keep pushing until they get the justice they deserve here.

I'm surprised there's not more activity on this thread! Something sounds fishy and they need to be found!

something might be happening in the case right now - mom is suddenly asking for prayers on the FB page

Bumping for Molly and Colt. Come on Websleuths this case needs you. These are two very loved children and their families are fighting strong. This is a case you all should pay attention to.

Anybody? Please????

I really wonder if this is getting less attention because of the two names. Makes me wonder if they'd get more attention if their threads were separate. I know that doesn't make much sense, but maybe people assume she ran away with him.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member