OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

Conn's relatives in LE need to be charged with obstruction of justice, and anything else they're guilty of. Anything that doesn't involve prison time for them will be disappointing to me.

Kudos to the Private Investigators.

Hope this will lead to getting some solid answers and the prosecution of any guilty parties.

Colt's relatives in LE need to be charged with obstruction of justice, and anything else they're guilty of. Anything that doesn't involve prison time for them will be disappointing to me.

I think you mean Con Nipps relatives;)

Video at link:

http://www.news9.com/story/25802557/private-investigators-track-down-witness-in-missing-persons-case

"This one witness that gave us the weapons is not the only witness. We have developed six or seven other witnesses that gave good testimony... My belief, my percentage that Molly Miller and Colt are alive is about 10%. My belief that they're deceased is 90%," said Klein...

Klein stressed that more people out there have information about what happened to Molly Miller and Colt Haynes but have not yet decided to come forward.

"Some of these witnesses are scared. They're scared of law enforcement in Love County, they're scared of being threatened with their life," said Klein.

It becomes a little more easy to understand now why certain people may not have come forward before now.

"Some of these witnesses are scared. They're scared of law enforcement in Love County, they're scared of being threatened with their life," said Klein.

When they cannot trust their own officials then some of them probably felt like they had nowhere to turn. Because if they tried to go above them then there was a real chance that word would have gotten back down to certain people and their lives truly could have been in jeapordy. And it may still be the case.

This is really sad and I just hope the FBI and the right officials will be able to handle things and do the right things that need done for that town.
And of course hope that this case gets resolved properly.

I wonder if they have enough now for search warrants on grandpa N's property?

Passing through Love County again, coming home from vacation. Had no time to sleuth all week, only to peek in occasionally, so I'm feeling thoroughly lost on all my cases.

So, we have weapons now? And someone actually held onto them for almost a year? That's very interesting. I have some thoughts, but will have to catch up with y'all tomorrow.

Okay, thoughts. I have so many. Mostly questions.

Who had the weapons? Who asked them to hold the weapons? Was it possibly... Con's mom? I kind of get the sense that she took charge of the situation after the chase, due to the phone calls and all. Why are the weapons not at the bottom of a river somewhere? It just boggles my mind that they were still available to be retrieved after all this time.

Will we have to wait 9 months or more for DNA results on the residue, like we're still waiting on DNA results for Leah Johnson and Thomas Rios, pulled out of Foss Lake last September, and the Jamison family, who were found in November?

Am very curious about these "federal agencies" conducting a "police action" on Long Hollow Road. The timing of it makes it seem like it must be related to the PI's investigation, but was it? What federal agencies are we talking about? FBI? DEA? US Marshals? Was this raid or search or whatever it was related to the disappearance of Colt and Molly? Or was it about drugs or the cache of stolen cars found out there?

Argh, my mind is spinning and it's hard to focus. Gonna take a day or two to get back in the groove, I guess. What are you guys thinking?

Who had the weapons? Who asked them to hold the weapons? Was it possibly... Con's mom? I kind of get the sense that she took charge of the situation after the chase, due to the phone calls and all. Why are the weapons not at the bottom of a river somewhere? It just boggles my mind that they were still available to be retrieved after all this time.

Will we have to wait 9 months or more for DNA results on the residue, like we're still waiting on DNA results for Leah Johnson and Thomas Rios, pulled out of Foss Lake last September, and the Jamison family, who were found in November?

Am very curious about these "federal agencies" conducting a "police action" on Long Hollow Road. The timing of it makes it seem like it must be related to the PI's investigation, but was it? What federal agencies are we talking about? FBI? DEA? US Marshals? Was this raid or search or whatever it was related to the disappearance of Colt and Molly? Or was it about drugs or the cache of stolen cars found out there?

Argh, my mind is spinning and it's hard to focus. Gonna take a day or two to get back in the groove, I guess. What are you guys thinking?

I could've written this myself! So this witness held on to a weapon for 10 months? They have to know much more about this weapon and it's history. Anything given to me from a Nipp family member to keep in hiding is going straight to the LE's office! Nipp's mom was the first person that came to mind too because of the phone calls.

OkieGranny, I think that you need to develop a little home-use DNA kit to make millions and so we can knock out all these OK cases pronto instead of waiting a year! Certainly seems more than coincidental that the federal LE action is taking place so soon after the PI's work is reported.

OkieGranny, I think that you need to develop a little home-use DNA kit to make millions and so we can knock out all these OK cases pronto instead of waiting a year!

Sure, Dallen, I'll get right on that, lol.

I don't know if UNT needs to hire more techs or expand their lab facilities or what, but something needs to happen. These wait times are un-freaking-believable!

Makes me wonder what was said between CN's relative (his mom?) about the guns they were asking a friend to hide. Did she/he say please hide these? Was there more to the conversation like— did she/he say: "Please hold these, CN is in trouble with the law again. We need to hide these."

Who knows? Maybe CN's family were accomplices in getting rid of MM and CH. Perhaps, it was even their idea!? CN's family seem to be pathological. IMO, they seem to protect him even if it will cost them their freedom. I say "seem" because I don't know them, but it is my impression. My parents/relatives would never allow me to hide anything if I committed a crime or was suspected of committing a crime. It just wouldn't fly in my family. They would be concerned and deeply ashamed of me and would want me to step up and face what I have done. So, I find CN's family enabling him. They have probably did this his whole life, which I believe has turned him into a monster.

JMO

One thing: Since CN was on probation, was he not allowed to have guns? Didn't he have a felony conviction? Can felons own guns in OK? Many states don't allow it, especially if they are in a probation or parole situation.

Another thought, I picture him being lazy about keeping his guns clean too.

I dont buy the story that the person gave regarding that they expected police to come and retrieve the Gun and Machete. Sorry, just dont buy it. Nobody is that ignorant to not realize they were being hidden FROM LE not kept FOR LE.

Well, unless the certain LE that was supposed to come get them was the certain one that had ties to the family.

But still. After all that time, the person had to realize nobody was coming to get them. So, IMO, they kept holding onto them until the heat died down and at some point they expected the original parties to come retrieve them back.

I'm glad they turned them in though and just hope anybody else with information will come forward now.

Its one thing to protect the towns main supplier but when people start dying isnt that a sign to stop the madness and not contribute to possibly even more deadly situations that could happen in the future.

And yeah, the delays in waiting on testing results is getting beyond ridiculous. Something needs to happen to dramatically improve the response time for lab testing involving criminal cases. Its like once we hear something is being sent for testing, we may as well figure the case is over at that point and we will never hear another word about it. Its really sad.

Con is scheduled to enter a plea at 10:00 this morning on his Love County charges from the January chase with OHP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back