OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #2

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by wfgodot, Sep 13, 2013.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

In other news this morning, the former Love County deputy accused of beating the carp out of Con's grandpa after the January chase reports on OFMM that the Pontotoc County DA has declined to file charges against him:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OperationFindMollyMiller/permalink/590413411076767/

Am not sure why the Pontotoc County DA was involved, unless the local DA representing Love and Carter Counties recused himself from the matter. That's all I can think of.

2. OkieGranny

3. Dallen

Dallen Member

Just saw it on the news. They said 3 consecutive 10-year sentences, but a long time either way. One step closer now that he's off the streets and unable to further cover his tracks.

4. OkieGranny

http://www.kten.com/story/25970283/...-of-beating-a-blind-veteran-earlier-this-year

5. OkieGranny

Well, I've seen two news articles so far about Con's sentencing and they both have it wrong. This was not for the chase involving Colt and Molly but for the second chase in January. He goes to court in Carter County for those charges on August 11. Anyway, a statement from the PI was included in this one:

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...rch-for-Molly-Miller-continues-266331621.html

Video at link.

6. OkieGranny

7. ontheclock

ontheclock Member

Very interesting.

8. Dallen

Dallen Member

I hope we find out something soon. On pins and needles. I've gone stalker status on the FB page.

9. OkieGranny

Used my mad search skilz and found someone elsewhere on FB complaining about all the OHP cars blocking off Long Hollow at Oswalt Road this evening. So something was going on out there.

10. OkieGranny

11. OkieGranny

Video at link:

http://www.kten.com/story/25971662/...up-near-family-property#.U7y7g8t6Bto.facebook

12. jns207

jns207 Member

13. OkieGranny

14. jns207

jns207 Member

Good point! That PI statement could be posted a dozen times before I'd bat even a semi-annoyed eye! There's so much confidence being emitted from the language in that letter. I think the walls are finally crumbling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. fabvab

fabvab Well-Known Member

OkieGranny,
    You've done a tremendous job keeping this thread going and getting info out there about Molly and Colt. I have just been lurking and not posting, but I have been reading. You are amazing! Thanks for the time and effort you have put forth on this thread. :tyou: Kuddos to other posters also.

I hope things are starting to turn around and info will start pouring out about these 2 young adults who are missing. I have been amazed with what has seemed a cover-up by some small town LE. I can't imagine how painful and frustrating it is for Molly and Colt's families!

16. OkieGranny

Fresh rumor is that the FBI and an OSBI crime scene unit are out there this morning...

17. tobeintheshade

tobeintheshade New Member

I, like fab, also have only been reading, but should thank you all as well, as i have come to count on you as my source for news on this tragedy.

My daughter is a friend of friends of friends of these kiddos and the situation has affected a large circle of people, most of whom the family will never be aware of. I would imagine that it has saved many lives, by illustrating the dark side of drug use and small town politics. That, to me anyway, is a huge service, a helluva legacy, and makes Molly and Colt heroes to untold numbers of others.

It's also kept me off of Facebook, which is a service to EVERYONE!

Thanks, guys.

18. McSpy

McSpy Well-Known Member

Wow!!! I hope one of them talks. Supposedly, one of them is CN's aunt. Is the guy the aunt's boyfriend?

19. McSpy

McSpy Well-Known Member

I wonder if they are just looking for evidence or they were told where the bodies are or some other kind of evidence in particular. Maybe one of the "persons of interest" that was mentioned in the PI Agency's letter had talked. I guess time will tell . . .

20. McSpy

McSpy Well-Known Member

I wonder if this aunt was the same person who said terrible things to Molly's relatives over the phone? If she is his aunt . . I'm not absolutely sure. Must be related, because of the same surname.