OK - Mom burns baby's testicles with hair iron

Awful. And the poor child also had a 12 week old broken shoulder that nobody had reported or even noticed.

Meanwhile a man is arrested for lightly swatting a spoiled brat's butt in the vets surgery....

http://www.newson6.com/story/18115282/tahlequah-abuse-case

I'm speechless. What is WRONG with people???????????

frrom your link

According to the affidavit, the ER doctor notified investigators the baby's left shoulder injury had happened within the last 12 hours, but the right shoulder injury was about 12 weeks old. The baby also had forearm and wrist fractures.

After being questioned again by authorities on April 27, Rock confessed to "burning [the baby] with a flat iron hair straightener. She said she was straightening her hair and that she touched her hand to the iron. She then said she took and closed the iron [on the baby's] private parts," the affidavit says.

Pure evil.

An investigator described seeing the baby in the hospital and reported, "he was glassy eyed and appeared to be withdrawn."

This saddens me... to my core. There is no child that should ever have this look! It's horrible and only shows what kind of pain "the baby" has had to deal with in "their" such short life. I pray to God that "the baby" is removed permanently from these awful parent and is place in a home that can help "the baby" heal.

:steamed: :steamed: :steamed:

Affidavit for Arrest from Cherokee County D.A.'s Office

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/griffin/NEWSon6/PDF/1205/abuse.pdf

Affidavit: Emergency room doctor says the 15-month old baby boy was also recently treated for Scabies and is probably still infected.

Baby was placed in custody of DHS while still in the hospital.

Definition of Scabies

Contagious itch or mange caused by mites living as parasites under the skin.

Unbelievable!!!

I hope they take this poor child away and find it the most loving and caring parents imaginable. What he has had to endure in his short life is just beyond words. I wish I could hug, and cuddle him and show him what love is.

What in the hell is wrong with people! Has the whole freakin' world just gone crazy when it come to our most valuable resource, our children. Why carry a child for 9 months, go through morning sickness, sleepless nights, gaining 30 pounds or more, stretch marks, and the pain of childbirth just to torture what you've brought into the world? I just don't get it!

She is my daughter's age !!! (The "mother" ,that is) WTH ??? There must be something mentally off here--
Seriously, I have seen very young children treat babies better than these "parents" treat their kids.

I was always under the impression that nurturing came naturally to woman, and child abuse was due to frustrated moms.........lately these stories I read lead me to think something is missing with the intuition or instinct we are supposed to have after giving birth.
There is no reason I see for anyone to be this cruel to a baby. Could drugs be screwing up these mothers and their feelings ? Post partum is one thing, crappy parenting is not excusable.

My heart hurts after reading this. I just don't understand. Our little k is almost 10 months and she so loved that she gets annoyed because we are always kissing and hugging on her. Big K (5 yrs old) and I always argue on who loves little k more. That is how all babies should be treated.

Sort of off topic but my hubby rescued 8 baby opossums yesterday after their mommy had been hit by a car. He dropped them off at a wild animal rescue where they will be cared for until they are big enough to be released. He spent 3 hours of his day yesterday on baby animals that were just a few weeks old. Big K & I have decided that Daddy is our hero and we will be throwing him a celebration dinner tonight.

Attachments

• babies.jpg
    babies.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 34
:heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Another sick ... sick human being!!

Prayers for the precious little 13-month old baby boy! :please:

http://www.newson6.com/story/18115282/tahlequah-abuse-case

Interesting remark considered a rumor from the Comments section of above media:

Commentor says when a native child is turned over to DHS custody, they have to notify the proper tribe ... says Cherokee Nation will be involved.

:heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Another sick ... sick human being!!

Prayers for the precious little 13-month old baby boy! :please:

:blushing: Correction - baby's age is 15 months. BD of 02/01/2011 shown on D.A.'s Arrest Affidavit for mother. Sorry about that.

What in the hell is wrong with people! Has the whole freakin' world just gone crazy when it come to our most valuable resource, our children. Why carry a child for 9 months, go through morning sickness, sleepless nights, gaining 30 pounds or more, stretch marks, and the pain of childbirth just to torture what you've brought into the world? I just don't get it!

You know, that's how I always thought of it. After all the work of pregnancy and CHILDBIRTH, all I wanted to do was protect that "investment".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm speechless. What is WRONG with people???????????

It's called "something wasn't right". Sort of like when a cat kills her kittens...folks don't say the cat is evil...they say "something wasn't right...there was something wrong with 'em".

Wow! Lovejac you are on a roll. Thank you for finding and posting the outcome of these cases.Unfortunately there are so many it is hard to keep up with all of them.

Hope the baby was able to heal.

Wow! Lovejac you are on a roll. Thank you for finding and posting the outcome of these cases.Unfortunately there are so many it is hard to keep up with all of them.

Hope the baby was able to heal.

thanks cuffem. I'm trying to keep myself busy while I wait for the bond hearing for the Moorers on Monday (The Heather Elvis case)

I was looking through my thread subscriptions and decided to dig in.

Just read this and hope not to appear strange? Born in the 50's having kids in the 70's and it was still mostly innocent. One son, three daughters and oh.....how precious I found their tiny bodies. During spring, summer and fall potty training months, they all ran nude. I even used to be able to take pictures of them and now it is a crime. Things are so strange and different now. Never once, ever! did it occur to me to hurt one of them. What is so different now that people maim their own kid?. Instinct bred out or evil bred in or publishing of the different? Can we hang signs on our beaches.....no child nudity permitted? But mostly, why should we have to? I want to say because who in their normal mind would care about a baby nudie but the real answer lingers.....for their own protection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back