OK OK - Monique Daniels, 15, Moore, 2 June 1992

Rob774

Reaction score
Listened to the podcast yesterday.

So sad.

So clear it was the dad. Too bad there wasn't any thing to bring him in on so they hope he can trip and admit to wrong doing.

Shame on the mom for looking the other way.

Reaction score
I have read about this case a long time ago and I one hundred percent believe that Monique Daniels was murdered by her stepfather and I believe that her mother was in on it and they are hiding it. If they didn't have anything to hide they wouldn't have moved to places like Germany and Florida- it wouldn't have taken them two years to report the girl missing, and there wouldn't have been staged and fake letters written. I think that dad was an abusive monster and manipulated all those kids to do what he wanted and have them wrapped up around him. I think in a lot of ways, the kids inadvertently helped him get away with their sister's murder and they had no idea about it because they were children and its easy to manipulate children. I think he was clever in what he did and he divided everyone up into believing and remembering different things so there are different accounts which makes it difficult to know the truth all on the fact that there are multiple accounts of events that aren't adding up correctly because master manipulators do that as a tactic to avoid being caught in lies and secrets. What annoyed me the most about this is specifically how police treated this case- they are only treating it as a missing person's case to which we all know better than that. Unfortunately though, if the police do not have a body, they cannot do a murder investigation so as long as her body is not found it will not be treated like a homicide and her parents will continue to get away with what the did. Unfortunately there are tons of other murderers who get away with killing people solely for the fact that they take the extra mile to hide the body and make sure it will never be found. Without a body, they can't determine a murder or call on an investigation and that is extremely sad... Angelique, I think you need to focus on finding her remains first. Look in the doe network and namus index. there are tons of unidentified bodies that have been found throughout the years and it would not be surprising at all if monique's body had already been found but remained unidentified throughout the years. There have been many cases where that has happened. if you havent already, you need to submit your DNA sample to a crime lab so if an unidentified woman is found they can try to match her DNA to yours and you would have a better chance of finding her. If she is ever found and they are able to determine her cause of death, then perhaps she will finally get the justice she deserves.

dw4693

Reaction score
They say people who murder usually hide the bodies in a familiar place they go to often. Think of his favorite fishing spot. They also have technology that can see under the ground for graves.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
******I know her. She was in school with my daughters. One of them was in her homeroom. She was over at my house not too long before she disappeared. There are tons of rumors. Still to this day. *I’ll talk to her this week and see what she knows. She just brought Monique up the other day. This is freaky! I do remember a bunch of the kids were saying someone spotted someone? (I forget, it’s been a long time ago!) taking her out of a laundromat or something like that and putting her in a trunk…
5993_217184.jpg

5993_232952.jpg

Age Progression

Missing Age: 15 Years

Current Age: 45 Years

Sex: Female

Height: 5' 4" (64 Inches)

Weight: 125 lbs

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Date of Last Contact: June 2, 1992

NamUs Case Created: April 15, 2010

County: Cleveland County

Circumstances of Disappearance: Monique was last seen in Moore, Oklahoma on June 2, 1992. At the time of her disappearance, Monique occasionally wore blue wire-framed glasses.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Sandy

Eye Color: Blue

Eye Description: blue wire framed glasses

Scar/mark: 3" scar on right shin

Clothing: men's large green military type flight jacket

Eyewear: Blue wire framed glasses

Jewelry: men's diamond ring - ring was too large and had tape on it

KFOR News Story

NamUs #MP5993

Monique Christine Daniels — Oklahoma Cold Cases

Last edited:

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score

chaddylex

Verified local - Rebecca Stahl case
Reaction score
Monique's NamUs profile was modified on 5/17/22
She currently has 8 rule outs/exclusions

UP8761
11/14/2007
Pottawatomie
OK

UP6604
04/24/1995
Caddo
OK

UP8419
01/16/2001
Isle of Wight
VA

UP12683
06/06/2014
Newport News
VA

UP6303
01/26/1997
Warren
VA

UP8493
12/06/1993
Fairfax
VA

UP2703
06/15/1993
Douglas
CO
UP7244
12/30/1994
Carter
OK

Armchair63

Reaction score
I have read about this case a long time ago and I one hundred percent believe that Monique Daniels was murdered by her stepfather and I believe that her mother was in on it and they are hiding it. If they didn't have anything to hide they wouldn't have moved to places like Germany and Florida- it wouldn't have taken them two years to report the girl missing, and there wouldn't have been staged and fake letters written. I think that dad was an abusive monster and manipulated all those kids to do what he wanted and have them wrapped up around him. I think in a lot of ways, the kids inadvertently helped him get away with their sister's murder and they had no idea about it because they were children and its easy to manipulate children. I think he was clever in what he did and he divided everyone up into believing and remembering different things so there are different accounts which makes it difficult to know the truth all on the fact that there are multiple accounts of events that aren't adding up correctly because master manipulators do that as a tactic to avoid being caught in lies and secrets. What annoyed me the most about this is specifically how police treated this case- they are only treating it as a missing person's case to which we all know better than that. Unfortunately though, if the police do not have a body, they cannot do a murder investigation so as long as her body is not found it will not be treated like a homicide and her parents will continue to get away with what the did. Unfortunately there are tons of other murderers who get away with killing people solely for the fact that they take the extra mile to hide the body and make sure it will never be found. Without a body, they can't determine a murder or call on an investigation and that is extremely sad... Angelique, I think you need to focus on finding her remains first. Look in the doe network and namus index. there are tons of unidentified bodies that have been found throughout the years and it would not be surprising at all if monique's body had already been found but remained unidentified throughout my the years. There have been many cases where that has happened. if you havent already, you need to submit your DNA sample to a crime lab so if an unidentified woman is found they can try to match her DNA to yours and you would have a better chance of finding her. If she is ever found and they are able to determine her cause of death, then perhaps she will finally get the justice she deserves.

His son recalls seeing an oil barrel in the back of the truck but knows nothing about what it contained.Did he make his son help him off load the barrel.
Now years later I think he has his suspicion of what happened, now if he could possibly remember where they may have taken that
barrel. That may solve the case.