Identified! OK - OSBI Needs Help to ID Woman In Photo *Resolved*

Can someone PM me as well? I, too, have been a lurker on this thread and would like the additional information.

TIA!!

WOW! I've been on vacation since Wednesday. I thought about our girl several times over the last couple of days and was wondering what all our wonderful sleuthers on this thread had come up with while I was gone. I had no idea I'd come back to this.

Someone please PM me! I'm so confused. :confused:

trixie, my sincerest condolences to you and your family. (((((HUGS))))) I'm so sorry that you had to experience something so heinous and tragic in your life.

Will someone please PM me?

I've been lurking, but was out of town for the last couple of days.

Thanks so much!

Please go into you account and make sure you have it set to recieve PM's. I tried, but for some reason it keeps telling me "little meems cannot be found" as if you're not registered. Thanks!

WOW! I've been on vacation since Wednesday. I thought about our girl several times over the last couple of days and was wondering what all our wonderful sleuthers on this thread had come up with while I was gone. I had no idea I'd come back to this.

Someone please PM me! I'm so confused. :confused:

trixie, my sincerest condolences to you and your family. (((((HUGS))))) I'm so sorry that you had to experience something so heinous and tragic in your life.

Thank you for your condolences. Check your PM's please.

Oaky I PM'd KBUK,LaWanda, SewingDeb and NewMom2003. I think we're caight up so far.
For anyone who expressed condolences for my sister, thank you. As I said it happened a long time ago and it's been handled in the court system. We are satisfied with the result. Thanks to all for your acknowlegement.:blowkiss:

I'd love a PM too when someone has time. It's been so hectic the last few days I haven't had a chance to check in and would love to know what's happening with this young lady. I've thought about her often this week.

Becca

:dance: I am getting the feeling something big happened while I was away this weekend and I would love it if someone would please fill me in or PM me! I would so much appreciate it.

:dance: I am getting the feeling something big happened while I was away this weekend and I would love it if someone would please fill me in or PM me! I would so much appreciate it.

I PM'd you.

Ok, just so we're all up to date now I've Pm'd beakiebean, daphnec, little_meems,and lisag since the last time I updated, lol!

Me too :) I am so confused.....AGAIN!

thank you trixie. not so confused now. Why though? I just don't understand why? I wouldn't want that as a .....well I don't know what it was but I sure wouldn't send it around to family and make copies all that jazz.:razz: I don't know if we are discussing this in here or not and if not let me know and I will get rid of the post but....:waitasec:

thank you trixie. not so confused now. Why though? I just don't understand why? I wouldn't want that as a .....well I don't know what it was but I sure wouldn't send it around to family and make copies all that jazz.:razz: I don't know if we are discussing this in here or not and if not let me know and I will get rid of the post but....:waitasec:

I think a lot of us are more confused than ever now! I just this minute got off the phone with the sheriff's secretary and the only information that she gave me was that the CASE IS CLOSED. So, does that mean we can talk about it now???

If the case is closed I wonder why she didn't give you anymore information?

I don't know why she didn't tell me anything else. I actually told her what I knew (from my friendly WSers!) and she claimed to not even know that much!

She said that the girl was from out of the country (which we know), and that the photo fell from a man's truck out at Woody's gas station (which we also know). I asked her if the man had been identified, which I would assume or how else would she know it fell from a TRUCK? She said she did not know! Basically, I had many more details from this board then she did......maybe she just isn't telling all she knows.

I told her that my concern was that my elderly parents live nearby where the picture was found and I want to know the details for their safety. UGH!!! Maybe I will try to get the sheriff himself on the phone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back