Identified! OK - Pittsburg Co, WhtMale UP5170 & WhtFem UP5174, 18-30, GSW, Apr'95 - Brian and Rachel Burr

Attachments

• Teethg.png
    Teethg.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 9509067_A.jpg
    9509067_A.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 73
  • img_2503.jpg
    img_2503.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for taking a look, Tatertot and Carbuff. I will send it in and let everyone know what I hear back.

I was finally able to upload the photos. Thoughts?

If the teeth are accurate, it looks like the front teeth overlap on the missing woman and they don't on the uid. That's all I noticed.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

If the teeth are accurate, it looks like the front teeth overlap on the missing woman and they don't on the uid. That's all I noticed.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

I can see that. Maybe it's the angle? It's hard to tell when the teeth are blurred (I think I can see somewhat of a gap but I'm not sure if it's as wide as the UID's). I guess we'll find out when LE responds. I'll keep looking for their email back and let everyone know if she's been ruled out or not.

Bumping this thread as I was cross-referencing the UIDs with tattoos with missing persons in Canada with tattoos.

I came up with the possibility that this John Doe may be Kenneth Blais: https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2009004699&id=13

Missing since mid-Sep 1994, it might be a stretch to imagine that he got married and had two more tattoos done in the 6 months before he was killed. But I'm working on a theory that it could be involvement with a woman that was causing disagreements with his mother - and instead of heading off to his father, he ran to the states with this woman... long shot?

The age is a few years off, and the weight is also off (although the size of John Doe's jeans indicates to me a slender gentleman). However, the rest matches up ok and the cross tattoo is specifically mentioned as "done by hand". The other tattoos on JD also appear to be very basic, even maybe self-done.

Thoughts anyone? I'm in the UK and not really able to dial internationally, so if anyone else thinks it's a good tip and wants to call it in, please do :)

I think we should ask ourselves what kind of couple would not be reported missing?

I sort of like the idea about maternity panties... perhaps the couple kidnapped & their baby stolen? But usually the profiles tell us something about the woman having previously given birth... I dunno

From the NamUs link for the male:

https://identifyus.org/cases/5170?page=case_information

Jewelry
" A) Ring on the fourth finger of the left hand, yellow metal band, and the inside is inscribed with "14 K" and the letters "TW" within a circle."

Perhaps the letters TW within a circle correlates to this company, as their Hallmark-Maker's Mark, as it shows a diagram of TW within a circle:

http://www.trademarkia.com/tw-71595570.html

"On Tuesday, April 11, 1950, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for TW by TESSLER & WEISS, INC., UNION, NJ 07083. "

Here is their website:

http://www.tesslerweiss.com/about-us

I put in a zipcode for Tulsa, Ok. and within 50 miles there are stores that are authorized dealers
for Camelot Bridal Retailers.
Now whether these stores were in existence in 1995 or previous to 1995, I haven't checked them out, so I don't know...
There are several stores listed, and I listed these 2 as they aren't too, too far away from where the couple was found...
There is a store in Henryetta and in Muskogee. Just a guess incase this couple was
from around this area...

http://www.tesslerweiss.com/store-locator?zip=74136&distance=50

IMOO.

ETA:
The store in Henryetta has been in business since 1953.
I don't know about the other store...
Speculating... just throwing out ideas...
IMOO.

The case history states that both watches were set 1 hour behind Central Standard Time which is Oklahoma time. Time change was on April 2nd of that year. Spring forward, so is it not possible that their watches were actually set to CST before they were killed. Also, the tattoos of the Eyeball and cross are very crude. Could he have been incarcerated previously? McAlester houses a state prison.

The case history states that both watches were set 1 hour behind Central Standard Time which is Oklahoma time. Time change was on April 2nd of that year. Spring forward, so is it not possible that their watches were actually set to CST before they were killed. Also, the tattoos of the Eyeball and cross are very crude. Could he have been incarcerated previously? McAlester houses a state prison.

Welcome to Ws. redleg2002!

:Welcome1:

I agree that someone must be searching for at least one of these victims. Everyone usually has a connection with someone. I can see how this case fell through the cracks because the bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19th, 1995.

I am so taken up with this case, because these people were somebody. It seems like one of the Special Agents of the OSBI, who deal with cold cases would pick this one up. I know one of the OSBI Agents and want to ask him, but, I know he can't discuss it.

The does were almost certainly killed before April 2, given the state of the remains.

Another thing: Oklahoma didn't have any licensed tattoo parlors until the mid-2000's, so jail wouldn't have been the only place where he could have gotten an amateur tattoo.

Anyway, I tried looking up escapees in McAlester and the districts (if he'd skipped out on a probation/parole obligation, he'd be listed here), with no luck.

I am wondering if the couple was not part of the witness protection program to begin with. The fact of them not being robbed and wallet cut out if Male victim's jeans. The female likely had a purse which wasn't found. The couple was already missing in the witness protection program, and, that is why it is all hush-hush. This is why no one is searching for them.

if there was no purse and his pants were cut to get the wallet, are we sure they weren't robbed? maybe the killer only wanted quick cash.

maybe they hitched w the wrong trucker.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288