OK - Police dig for human remains on m/c gang leader's OKC property

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this will result in the solving of a missing persons mystery. We'll hope so.

Police: Possible Body Buried On Property In SW Okla. City
---
Sources told Eyewitness News 5 that the home belongs to Michael Gardner, a suspect in a drug and weapons case.

Gardner was arrested earlier this year on multiple charges involving drugs and firearms, and investigators said he is the head of the Rogue Motorcycle gang.
---
more at KOCO link above
---
An archaeology team will join members of the Oklahoma City Homicide Unit and Bomb Squad to search for any signs of human remains. Police say at this point, they don't know the identity of the person who may be buried there.
---
The Oklahoma City Bomb Squad is using robotic devices in the search for the body. That may indicate authorities fear the backyard could be booby-trapped.
---
more at News9 link below

Homicide Unit, Bomb Squad Search For Body Near Southwest OKC House

newsok.com article updated - this may prove to be an interesting case, with the amount of OKC media interest it's already drawn

OKC police look for remains at jailed man's house
---
A woman who lives next to the repair shop said she knew Gardner for a number of years. She said she often saw children around his house but she has not seen anyone around it since Gardner was jailed.

[Harlan] Graham said Gardner had motorcycles and worked on cars at his house.

Along with stolen firearms, agents found biker paraphernalia and a large amount of information about the motorcycle club during the January search, authorities said.
---
more at link above

Rogues MC is worth a google - the OKC branch appears unaffiliated with a Netherlands outfit of the same name.

It's kinda funny that one couple who lives a block away says they suspected something was wrong at the Gardner house and talked of loud motorcycles late at night and random gunfire. They forbid their daughter from riding her bike near there. In other reports, neighbors say Gardner was pretty quiet. He just worked on cars. "No ruckus". Some were even shocked at the news of his arrest. I'm not sure what that means. It just stood out to me.

The most disturbing comment came from a neighbor who said she used to see children at the house. I hate to imagine the kind of life they were subjected to if the allegations are true. Now, I suppose, they are living with their mother elsewhere. (The house on south Quapaw is owned by Gardner and his wife). God help them.

So the investigation was 12 years in the making! If they're that clever, then they're also that dangerous. No wonder neighbors aren't talking. I've got to research this Mollman guy.

A google search turns up a Tony M who owns a used car dealership in OKC. Don't suppose he's the same Tony M named as a major drug trafficker. Nah! LOL

Oklahoma crime scene archaeologists dig up evidence (newsok.com)
---
This month, [Kent] Buehler and his Crime Scene Archaeology Recovery Group are assisting Oklahoma City police in an attempt to locate human remains at Michael Gardner's southwest Oklahoma City home. Officers received a tip that a body may be buried on the property, 3306 S Quapah Ave., and they began their search May 16.
---
Much, much more at link above, a very interesting, lengthy article about crime scene archaeology. Video also.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back