OK - Police dig for human remains on m/c gang leader's OKC property

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by wfgodot, May 16, 2011.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Perhaps this will result in the solving of a missing persons mystery. We'll hope so.

Police: Possible Body Buried On Property In SW Okla. City
    Homicide Unit, Bomb Squad Search For Body Near Southwest OKC House

2. Loading...

3. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

newsok.com article updated - this may prove to be an interesting case, with the amount of OKC media interest it's already drawn

OKC police look for remains at jailed man's house
    Rogues MC is worth a google - the OKC branch appears unaffiliated with a Netherlands outfit of the same name.

4. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

It's kinda funny that one couple who lives a block away says they suspected something was wrong at the Gardner house and talked of loud motorcycles late at night and random gunfire. They forbid their daughter from riding her bike near there. In other reports, neighbors say Gardner was pretty quiet. He just worked on cars. "No ruckus". Some were even shocked at the news of his arrest. I'm not sure what that means. It just stood out to me.

The most disturbing comment came from a neighbor who said she used to see children at the house. I hate to imagine the kind of life they were subjected to if the allegations are true. Now, I suppose, they are living with their mother elsewhere. (The house on south Quapaw is owned by Gardner and his wife). God help them.

5. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

6. bessie

So the investigation was 12 years in the making! If they're that clever, then they're also that dangerous. No wonder neighbors aren't talking. I've got to research this Mollman guy.

7. bessie

A google search turns up a Tony M who owns a used car dealership in OKC. Don't suppose he's the same Tony M named as a major drug trafficker. Nah! LOL

8. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Oklahoma crime scene archaeologists dig up evidence (newsok.com)
    Much, much more at link above, a very interesting, lengthy article about crime scene archaeology. Video also.