Found Deceased OK - Quinten Bailey Rouch, 21, Kaw City, 9 May 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ

MISSING: Quinten Bailey Rouch, 21 Yrs.., Kaw City, OK

09/04/18 -- Quinten Bailey Rouch, age 21, was last seen on May 9, 2018 in Kaw City, OK. Quinten was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, black cargo pants, black flip flops and a blue and silver cross pendant necklace. He has a large raised scar in his right armpit, tattoos of grim reaper with grandfather clock on his right forearm, watch on his wrist and gargoyle on his right upper arm. If you have seen Quinten Bailey Rouch, or have any information of his whereabouts, please call the Arkansas City Police Department at (620) 441-4444 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

upload_2018-9-9_13-53-10.jpeg

Missing in Kansas: Quinten Bailey Rouch

It looks like he had a failure to appear here on 5/16/18. I hope he’s just scared for a minute and he’s okay.
"STATE OF OKLAHOMA vs. ROUCH, QUINTEN BAILEY " (CM-2018-00116) | On Demand Court Records
I hope so too. It always grabs my attention when boys this age go missing, maybe because I have two sons who are 19 and 20.

Go home Quinten, you can get your life back on track if that's why you left... you have family and friends (and Internet strangers) who are really worried about you.

I hope so too. It always grabs my attention when boys this age go missing, maybe because I have two sons who are 19 and 20.

Go home Quinten, you can get your life back on track if that's why you left... you have family and friends (and Internet strangers) who are really worried about you.
My son is 22 & I also am dreawn to these cases. I hope he’s ok!

I have to wonder aloud. It takes so much of TXEQ’s time and resources to help as they so selflessly do - to get involved at this time. They are so overwhelmed with pleas. I wonder if location is instrumental. I hope they do find him. My boys are grown now or so they think lol. They’re 34 and 35 now, 10 months apart. But they were once 19 and 20 too. So...I worry about Quinten too. From one mother to others. @wdmcmahan @flute4peace

It looks like he had a failure to appear here on 5/16/18. I hope he’s just scared for a minute and he’s okay.
"STATE OF OKLAHOMA vs. ROUCH, QUINTEN BAILEY " (CM-2018-00116) | On Demand Court Records
For anyone who can't or doesn't want to click the link, this is a DUI charge and his amount owed to the court is under $900.

This is fixable, Quentin. Sometimes young guys make mistakes. The judge will work with you.

I hope he is just scared and doesn't know what to do. Maybe he is with friends who can convince him that it will be OK...

For anyone who can't or doesn't want to click the link, this is a DUI charge and his amount owed to the court is under $900.

This is fixable, Quentin. Sometimes young guys make mistakes. The judge will work with you.

I hope he is just scared and doesn't know what to do. Maybe he is with friends who can convince him that it will be OK...
Yes, Quentin. It’s a coming of age kinda thing. Mistakes are how we learn and grow. I know you’re scared. It comes with the territory of life. You’ll be ok. People care more than you might think. How about it buddy? Come on back home.

So I've just noticed there is a discrepancy. All the links I can find for Quenten state that he was last seen in Arkansas City, Kansas. Where did Kaw City, OK, come from?

So I've just noticed there is a discrepancy. All the links I can find for Quenten state that he was last seen in Arkansas City, Kansas. Where did Kaw City, OK, come from?

Quinten Bailey Rouch, age 21, was last seen on May 9, 2018 in Kaw City, OK.

Rouch was seen in Ponca City, OK at approximately 5:30am near a business in the 2200 block of 14th street.
Ponca City Police In Search Of Missing Ark City Man - Ponca Post

I am so confused... going for nourishment and caffeine.

I've been to both placesp or through them really, as I used to live in OKC and went on motorcycle day trips quite frequently. They are fairly close in I distance. I still don't understand how Kaw City came up in this. Did someone see Quenten there before or after the Ponca City sighting?

It's believed that Quinten was walking with two friends on Highway 77. They may have been hitchhiking to Kaw City, more than 30 miles from his Kansas home.

He's 6'2'', with brown hair, and weighs up to 200 pounds. He has large tattoos, like a gargoyle on his shoulder, a grim reaper on his arm, and another on the other arm. He was likely wearing a cross pendant necklace and carrying a black backpack.

The two people who were believed to be the last people to see Quinten are a part of the investigation, but police say they are not suspects. Quinten was also in the process of going through a divorce, but KAKE News was told the split was amicable.

Search for missing Kansas man, Quinten Rouch

17200253_G.png

The Bench warrant was issued a few days after he went missing and his mother said he has not had any communication with family members since the day he left. She doesn't believe he is alive. Search for missing Kansas man, Quinten Rouch
That's just heartbreaking. A mother's intuition is a powerful thing. I wonder if he was depressed due to the divorce. I hope he his found soon and his family gets closure.

:( Remains Recovered In Kaw City Friday; Friend Says It's Quentin Rouch Of Ark City - NewsCow
[...]

Kay County Sheriff Steve Kelley confirmed to KSOK-NewsCow Monday that skeletal remains were discovered Friday in Kaw City. A resident called to say the remains were about 150 yards from their backdoor.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation was called to assist.

Authorities were in Kaw City much of Friday and part of Saturday as they processed the scene.

Kelley would not comment as to the possible identity of the person whose remains were recovered. An investigation is ongoing and the remains recovered have been sent to the medical examiner’s office in Oklahoma City so that a positive identification can be made.

[...]

Last edited:
Family members said Tuesday they had concluded that the remains found are that of Quinten Rouch.

Rouch’s mother, Charissa Satterlee, and aunt, Jennifer Hatfield, are basing their confirmation on specific information given to them, linking to Quinten.

Hatfield said Tuesday that Quinten Rouch had been found, but that the family would wait to release any further information until the examiner’s confirmed it was him. ...

The medical examiner’s office will attempt to identify the remains and notify the sheriff’s department when the results are available, the release states.

Human remains found in Kaw City

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back