OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but her eyes almost look greenish in the shot of her on his lap and not only do her eyes seem to be the wrong shape, they seem to be watering. Look at the bottom of the eye that is more plainly in view. You can see water at the bottom, or at least some sort of watery substance. Not to mention, I think he reshaped her nose. If you look at how wide the one nostril is, it not only looks wrong for the shape of her nose, it looks unnatural. I tried it earlier today and you can completely alter the shape of your nose by shoving a cotton ball up there. For the record, you can also breathe through it and it makes your eyes water.
Turns out, if anyone has a stupid experiment they would like done, I'm the one to call.

While I enlarged the photo I noticed somethings about OLD FLOYD'S photo compared to when he is older.....you notice anything.....?
I feel she was holding back her tears....and that enlarged her noise....
Can we talk about the photo its self.....
Have you ever wondered why that Photo was taken in the first Place....
law-enforcement speculated it was to establish himself as her father....
another speculating cloud be......That Photo was used to black-mail the parents ......
could you imagine getting a photo like that of your Kidnapped child....I mean do this or else
you must recall how Floyd moved around ...Just pick up and go...then put her in school
Ya ! think someone was afraid to do anything so they kept paying....how about Dials statement
Well you don't see her "PHOTO"on any milk cartoons......operative word PHOTO !
Old dial felt safe enough for what ever he knew was going on to make that statement.....Page 278 of the Book ...states that the NCMEC has the Dna
Page 272 of ABC....Sharon Marshall Blood type....is said to be A - Negative....
It has long been established that her eyes where Blue.....The look of green eyes may be another .....simple clue....that the Photo was changed to hide true Idenity...None the Less with
all the efforts...dosent sound like a plan Kidnapping by some creep with the added motive to rise her....never sounded logical......
this is the last Photo of Sharon Marshal 1990 this is a screen capture with a web cam....form the Court TV episoed about a year ago .

Attachments

• collage18.jpg
    collage18.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 147
I look at them somewhat zoomed in MS Paint, and they do appear to be green.

I have a friend that has Hazel blue eyes and his where light blue when I met him and
change with his moods....to green....If her eyes where light blue or med.blue and had this hazel effect.....that could be what you see....I agree they apper a greenish/Blue.....
this another screen capture from the Court TV episoed of Sharon ....she is wearing a weding ring so had to be 1989 to 1990

Attachments

• Web_Camera_Picture_4.jpg
    Web_Camera_Picture_4.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 139
I have a friend that has Hazel blue eyes and his where light blue when I met him and
change with his moods....to green....If her eyes where light blue or med.blue and had this hazel effect.....that could be what you see....I agree they apper a greenish/Blue.....
this another screen capture from the Court TV episoed of Sharon ....she is wearing a weding ring so had to be 1989 to 1990

I'm not sure that is a wedding ring, the ring is on her middle finger and not her ring finger. She looks young in that photo.

I did not get the time line....I mean I did not get the time line the book says about when she and re:(floyd) were married it said she changed her name to Tonya...and they where married in Lousiania....if I go by the weding ring that photo was taken in 1990....thts by the book and the Court TV episoed....then the Photo of her appering in a car windo...the Court TV with FBI substanuateing it was the last known photo....and was said to be taken very near to her death and what she looked like then....Your guess is good as mine...to why the extreme difference....these are screen captures with my PC camera .....so is the one I am posting with this ......Note:here that "a red" car evidence was found by Oklahoma City Police at the site of the hit and run....the car windo is RED.....she is smileing she knew who was in that car....

Attachments

• Copy_of_tonya1.jpg
    Copy_of_tonya1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 115
Ok, obviously Franklin had to have someone that was helping him get ID. Birth certificates and such for all the diffierent aliases that they both used. So who's to say that it was just BIRTH certificates? Maybe he also had a contact that could have helped him get a death certificate. Maybe the reason that no one is looking for Sharon is because they were told that their child was dead. And they would have seen all the appropriate paperwork to back it up. Just a possibility. At this point, just about anything is possible.

I don't know how common it is..

But my eyes change's colors all the time.

It's drives Dept Of Motor Vehicle's crazy every time they renew my drivers license because my eye color be different.. And no I got like 20/10 or better vision so I never wear glasses or contacts

On a LE Radio NCIC check on myself they have in there system that my eyes changes colors mainly in different season's of the year.. But different weather or sunlight will do it all so

Just out of curiosity, anyone know whose Social Security #'s they used? Did they steal these from random people? I thought I remembered something about getting names off of tombstones, but what about other info to go with those names? Birth dates? SS #? Etc?

Anthrbones, I do not know for sure, but I think it is highly unusual that both Karen Tompkins and Anne Marie Burr, ( I believe that was her name) both went misiing during the time that FDF and the other parolee were breaking their parole...to go hunting...I think they went hunting all right, I think they hunted all the way up the West Coast, to Washington, where they got the Burr girl and then snatched Tompkins on the way back. I have my own timeline of possible other victims of FDF and both these girls fit in quite nicely.

Does anyone have a registration with domaintools.com or a similiar site? I ran a search for the website for that home health care company that seems to be owned by Rebecca Barr and it told me that there are 8 other somain names registered to that user. With out the registration there is no way for me to see what other websites she owns. ANd I'm too broke to afford it. :banghead:

Ok, this is it for the night...my brain hurts. Didn't see it posted anywhere else, although it might be. David Dial is back in prison, Johnson State Prison for Robbery. Do an offender search on GA's Dept. of Corrections page. For the record, that is one guy I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

He recived 12 years.....

Attachments

• david dial.jpg
    david dial.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 126
I know others have said it but I would just like to say that I think Sharon and Dial look alike. He also seems to be VERY confident that no one is looking for her. They should run his DNA.

Edited to add: I wonder if he has other children and what they look like (and if they would be cooperative)

Dial's eyes are very intense. I can feel them penetrating through me off the computer screen. I wish he would talk.

Not_my_kids, I am glad you started posting and adding new life to the Marshall page. it has been pretty stagnant the last few months......there is only so many time you can rehash the same info.

Has it been established that the girl in the photo really is Sharon Marshall?

I know others have said it but I would just like to say that I think Sharon and Dial look alike. He also seems to be VERY confident that no one is looking for her. They should run his DNA.

Edited to add: I wonder if he has other children and what they look like (and if they would be cooperative)

I agree. Especially in the photos in the last few posts.

I agree. Especially in the photos in the last few posts.

If there is a way to Know "Dial's Blood type you could start the believeabilty of if he is or not !
Sence Sharon Marshall Blood type is (A-)....

It shouldn't be too hard to get his blood type, especially since when you are in prison they pretty much consider you to be state property. It is possible that they wouldn't even need a a warrant depending on what the state laws are in GA.

I keep having a few questions which I don't think have concrete answers, but I would like your opinions.
I need to say first off that I think Sharon was victimized from the day Floyd took possession of her until the day she was killed. Regardless of whether she was abducted at age 4 or later, she was traumatized to the point that she probably lost most of her early memories. Memories of how parents loved her, if she ever had loving parents.

My questions are regarding Floyd's motivations for keeping Sharon with him past adolescence, and about her multiple pregnancies. IMO, he is a pedophile. His sick sexual focus is on children, not mature looking teenaged girls and grown women, right? If what I gleaned from Matt's book is right, then Floyd most likely prostituted Sharon out, as is hinted early in her HS days with the provocative clothing and sheer lingerie incident related by her HS friend. She was surprised at the club clothes, the dancing, the way Floyd left the girls in the nightclub, and Sharon's non-teenaged lingerie.. We know that later she was a stripper and had friends who had sex for money.
So, here's my question: If Floyd prostituted Sharon out, why didn't he put her on birth control pills?

I keep going over and over the fact that we know she had 3 pregnancies which resulted in live births in her short life. During at least 3 months in each pregnancy, I assume that she was not able to " earn money" for him in the usual way of stripping and possibly prostitution. I am not sure if he made her be a prostitute, but I suspect so from reading, and from what we know of his actions. If this is correct, why no oral contraceptives?
I considered the paper trail that would have existed for the prescriptions, but decided this wasn't the reason due to their frequent name changes and transient status, Fake legal documents seemed to be one of the man's strong points, probably though Dial or another ex-con friend. Plus, if we are correct that Rebecca Barr was involved with Floyd during that time and later, then she ( or another female) could have gotten birth control pills for Sharon.

Does anyone have a theory as to why he seemed to be so protective of " his possession" but neglected to take measures to prevent at least 3 pregnancies which resulted in births? Why didn't Sharon get pills after she was old enough to do so on her own? Also, does anyone have a theory as to why 2 babies were adopted but Michael was kept? Nothing seems any different in her life as we know it. What was different about the baby she was " allowed" to keep? I wondered if Floyd wanted a home-grown child to abuse, but that still doesn't explain why two were adopted out, especially if he had a preference for a child of one sex over the other. Sharon's adopted children are said to be 1 boy and 1 girl.

Sharon suffered so much, and I will never forget her tragic life and death.
With great respect for her life,
Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members