OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

Watching the Netflix documentary and all I keep thinking about is how truth is stranger than fiction. If this were a fictional tv show critics would be like, dial it back a bit.

The entire story is just heartbreaking. Suzanne & Michael deserved better. What an awful life. Also heart goes out to Michael's foster parents who loved him and tried to protect him. It disgusted me when the foster mom was told by child services that she was being paranoid when she said she was sure the guy in the truck coming by their house was Floyd. Then Michael got kidnapped at school. Foster parents were not given adequate support and security to protect Michael.

I came here to say the same thing about FDF's death. I'm glad we got a lot of things out of him when we did, but I still want to know if he was the one who hit Sharon in April 1990. I still believe it was him or an accomplice--and think he did something in that hospital room.

Watching the Netflix documentary and all I keep thinking about is how truth is stranger than fiction. If this were a fictional tv show critics would be like, dial it back a bit.

The entire story is just heartbreaking. Suzanne & Michael deserved better. What an awful life. Also heart goes out to Michael's foster parents who loved him and tried to protect him. It disgusted me when the foster mom was told by child services that she was being paranoid when she said she was sure the guy in the truck coming by their house was Floyd. Then Michael got kidnapped at school. Foster parents were not given adequate support and security to protect Michael.

Have you noticed a common pattern for LE to dismiss a woman's real concerns and blow them off as paranoid? Why do LE officers do this? Laziness?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back