Ok so now it is 2019...anyone have an update on Darlie?

The fingerprint has been run and no match was found. 200 possible matches came back and will have to be examined by hand. None of those 200 possible matches belong to Darlie. The first responders , boys, neighbors, people known to have been in the house have already been eliminated. The innocence project has taken her case and are currently working on it.
Cathy, Is it the defense who will be examining the print cards? Considering there was no male DNA found in the print blood which would tend to exclude an u/k male having left that print how does that work? Thanks.

Almost done with her federal appeals. Then she meets the devil. Here is one of the best sites on this case: Darlie Routier Fact and Fiction – Separating truth from lies about the Darlie Routier trial.
Darlie's appeals were a complete waste of time. This case was not and is not about DNA. This case was corrupt right from the start. Her husband was never investigated and the more I researched the evidence the original lawyers had against him I was convinced with out any doubt he was guilty of the crime. There was no intruder in that house only Darlie and Darin and no way in hell she attacked herself or those boys is such a brutal way. They knew Darin stood to gain over 500 thousand if she had died that night and even her own mother denies what Darin did. Corrupt case that needs to be opened and investigated starting with Darlie's husband Darin.

Almost done with her federal appeals. Then she meets the devil. Here is one of the best sites on this case: Darlie Routier Fact and Fiction – Separating truth from lies about the Darlie Routier trial.
Darlie's appeals were a complete waste of time. This case was not and is not about DNA. This case was corrupt right from the start. Her husband was never investigated and the more I researched the evidence the original lawyers had against him I was convinced with out any doubt he was guilty of the crime. There was no intruder in that house only Darlie and Darin and no way in hell she attacked herself or those boys is such a brutal way. They knew Darin stood to gain over 500 thousand if she had died that night and even her own mother denies what Darin did. Corrupt case that needs to be opened and investigated starting with Darlie's husband Darin.
Cathy, Is it the defense who will be examining the print cards? Considering there was no male DNA found in the print blood which would tend to exclude an u/k male having left that print how does that work? Thanks.
That print is nothing but a complete joke. Even if it did come back unknown it does not prove her innoent. There was no time for anyone to have gotten out of that neighborhood without one of those officers seeing him/her. This case is going to be solved one way and that is by investigating and exposing Darlie's husband

Yep the blood evidence is very very damaging[/QUOTE

Her corrupt lawyer did not bring in the experts to debunk the prosecutions evidence or so called theories. They could have solved this case by investigating her husband. There was no intruder in that house Darin was in full control making sure that jury never heard all the evidence that the original lawyers had against him.

Gee, I wonder what happened to the IP on this case????? The defense is looking for a scapegoat in the prosecutor's files.
The only way this case is going to be solved is by investigating Darlie's husband. Had the jury heard the over whelming evidence they original lawyers found against Darin, Darlie would not be on death row.

@kezzy17, if there is “overwhelming evidence” implicating Darin, I need to understand why the entire medical community, the law enforcement officers and detectives, Darlie’s defense team, the state of Texas, Child Protective Services and even Darlie Kee all conspired together to convict an innocent housewife. What was the motive? Wouldn’t they all want to convict the real perpetrator? Seriously, I want to understand. I will listen.

@kezzy17, if there is “overwhelming evidence” implicating Darin, I need to understand why the entire medical community, the law enforcement officers and detectives, Darlie’s defense team, the state of Texas, Child Protective Services and even Darlie Kee all conspired together to convict an innocent housewife. What was the motive? Wouldn’t they all want to convict the real perpetrator? Seriously, I want to understand. I will listen.
They knew there was no intruder. Detective Patterson was not being up front with the authorities about the information Darlie was giving. I strongly believe the only reason he did this was to protect his own son from becoming involved in the crime. Patterson's son crushed his small black car three days after the murders. His girlfriend was found dead in Lake Ray Hubbard close to where Darin kept his boat. She was fully closed and was even wearing her jewelry. From what I was told Greg Davis handled that and it was ruled an accidental suicide. There was way to many suspicious things regarding Patterson and Davis regarding this case. One thing I can tell you for sure, Greg Davis knew for a fact that Darin had left that house right after Waddell came in and he did not go out front to the nurses home, he went through the back sliding doors. He had a fresh rip in his jeans and I believe he tore those pants while jumping that fence. Patterson knew that the intruder was wearing a black cap and black shirt, yet he never took those items into evidence. Eleven days after they gave Darin possession of the home they went back to retrieve the black cap. The hidden bloody jeans belonging to Darin never made it to trial. They with held every bit of evidence that implicated Darin in the crime. Before Darin testified he completely changed his appearance. He cut off that mullet, he lost weight and we wearing contacts. He looked nothing like the intruder Darlie had described. He needs to be investigated.

They knew there was no intruder. Detective Patterson was not being up front with the authorities about the information Darlie was giving. I strongly believe the only reason he did this was to protect his own son from becoming involved in the crime. Patterson's son crushed his small black car three days after the murders. His girlfriend was found dead in Lake Ray Hubbard close to where Darin kept his boat. She was fully closed and was even wearing her jewelry. From what I was told Greg Davis handled that and it was ruled an accidental suicide. There was way to many suspicious things regarding Patterson and Davis regarding this case. One thing I can tell you for sure, Greg Davis knew for a fact that Darin had left that house right after Waddell came in and he did not go out front to the nurses home, he went through the back sliding doors. He had a fresh rip in his jeans and I believe he tore those pants while jumping that fence. Patterson knew that the intruder was wearing a black cap and black shirt, yet he never took those items into evidence. Eleven days after they gave Darin possession of the home they went back to retrieve the black cap. The hidden bloody jeans belonging to Darin never made it to trial. They with held every bit of evidence that implicated Darin in the crime. Before Darin testified he completely changed his appearance. He cut off that mullet, he lost weight and we wearing contacts. He looked nothing like the intruder Darlie had described. He needs to be investigated.

I’m sorry I’m losing the train of thought here. Why would Patterson’s son be implicated in the Routier murders? Because his girlfriend suspiciously drowned in the same part of town? And he maybe knew Darin? I’m missing the connection. What does that have to do with falsely convicting an innocent housewife instead of the real murderer? And how did they get all the support witnesses (medical, detectives, neighbors, officers) to go along with framing Darlie? Sorry not following.

Last edited:

That print is nothing but a complete joke. Even if it did come back unknown it does not prove her innoent. There was no time for anyone to have gotten out of that neighborhood without one of those officers seeing him/her. This case is going to be solved one way and that is by investigating and exposing Darlie's husband

Jo, Jo, Jo. you're a complete joke with your made up case against Darin. It's old, find something new to complain about.

I’m sorry I’m losing the train of thought here. Why would Patterson’s son be implicated in the Routier murders? Because his girlfriend suspiciously drowned in the same part of town? And he maybe knew Darin? I’m missing the connection. What does that have to do with falsely convicting an innocent housewife instead of the real murderer? And how did they get all the support witnesses (medical, detectives, neighbors, officers) to go along with framing Darlie? Sorry not following.

Oh that's just crazy Jo and her made up case against Darin. She even wrote Darlie a 10 page letter telling her how Darin did it and she Darlie is innocent. I bet Darlie got a good laugh out of that. She's nuts, She's also very nasty and has said really awful things to all of us who believe Darlie is guilty.

Jo, Jo, Jo. you're a complete joke with your made up case against Darin. It's old, find something new to complain about.

Over the years I've watched numerous interviews by Darlie, and investigative/forensic shows about the case. It would be a real stretch to believe that Darlie was innocent or didn't at minimum have something to do with the murder of her two boys.
It's always difficult to believe a mother would murder or help kill her own children, but we've seen enough cases here on websleuths to know that it happens.

DBM fat fingers-didn’t mean to post

Over the years I've watched numerous interviews by Darlie, and investigative/forensic shows about the case. It would be a real stretch to believe that Darlie was innocent or didn't at minimum have something to do with the murder of her two boys.
It's always difficult to believe a mother would murder or help kill her own children, but we've seen enough cases here on websleuths to know that it happens.

12 Mothers Who Killed Their Children

According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age 4, "yet we continue to persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," said Jill Korbin, an expert on child abuse who has studied at length the stories of mothers who killed their children.

Nancy Scheper-Hughes, a medical anthropologist, said society should understand that all women aren't natural mothers:

"We should detach from the idea of universal motherhood as natural and see it as a social response. There's a collective denial even when mothers come right out and say, 'I really shouldn't be trusted with my kids.'"

As a mother it is very very difficult and one reason why I first believed she didn't do it. But once I learned the evidence and heard that 911 call and read her testimony, I could no longer support that she was innocent. Once you learn it you also learn that Darin was not involved in the murders. Yes by the time of the trial, he lied and lied for her and denied statements he had made previously but he didn't murder those boys.

Bumping up to add my thoughts to this case--

I haven't reviewed all the evidence, but I refuse to believe that Darin was involved in the murders. Even if his goal was insurance policy money, why go after Damon and Devon first rather than her? Not only that, but if Darin can see well enough in the dark to accurately stab his boys, then you're telling me that Darlie can't see him doing all this in the darkness? And when she makes the 911 call, she somehow calls him an intruder even though it's clearly Darin? Darin wasn't involved here.

I do believe Darlie will eventually be found guilty. Thoughts on the bloody sock--even supposing that the "intruder" did leave and then put the sock in the garbage bin, why is a sock involved at all? As I recall, no other DNA was discovered on the sock, either. She could easily have collected Damon and Devon's blood some time before the crime, and then planted the sock sometime before committing the crime.

I am only amazed that Darlie can keep up the facade of innocence for this long. If she does turn out to be innocent in the end, I will be amazed, but I highly doubt it. We'll just have to keep waiting for a resolution to this case...

I haven't reviewed all the evidence, but I refuse to believe that Darin was involved in the murders. Even if his goal was insurance policy money, why go after Damon and Devon first rather than her? Not only that, but if Darin can see well enough in the dark to accurately stab his boys, then you're telling me that Darlie can't see him doing all this in the darkness? And when she makes the 911 call, she somehow calls him an intruder even though it's clearly Darin? Darin wasn't involved here.

I do believe Darlie will eventually be found guilty. Thoughts on the bloody sock--even supposing that the "intruder" did leave and then put the sock in the garbage bin, why is a sock involved at all? As I recall, no other DNA was discovered on the sock, either. She could easily have collected Damon and Devon's blood some time before the crime, and then planted the sock sometime before committing the crime.

I am only amazed that Darlie can keep up the facade of innocence for this long. If she does turn out to be innocent in the end, I will be amazed, but I highly doubt it. We'll just have to keep waiting for a resolution to this case...

I do believe Darlie will eventually be found guilty....

Thanks for your post Zion. Actually there is a resolution to this case. Darlie was found guilty in a court of law and was sentenced to death in 1996. There is no evidence to support a new trial.

Thanks for your post Zion. Actually there is a resolution to this case. Darlie was found guilty in a court of law and was sentenced to death in 1996. There is no evidence to support a new trial.

I know they were doing appeals though, right? Or did the appeals end and she isn't going to get a re-trial?

Either way, imagine being on death row for 23 years...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back