Ok so now it is 2019...anyone have an update on Darlie?

Just me, I know, but Truth in reporting is important. Who, what, when, where, how and why (if known) are the basic components of Journalism. Anything else, including one's opinion about the story being told, questions the plausibility and speaks more of the "reporter's" motives.

Im anti-death penalty so I think she's fine just being locked up. Every single day she has to look in a mirror and see her looks fading, wrinkles appearing, body aging. Every day when she wakes up she has to realise all over again that she's never getting out. Everyday she has to be locked down for hours in her cell, eating prison food, watching her back, having no free will or control over anything.
I think that's a well deserved punishment.

Dead, locked up, doesn't really matter at this point. You know she's more than angry that Darin & Drake are still out, making money, living large. That may be why she's trying to point the finger at Darin. She'd better be careful there as he knows what she did that night and afterward.

Hmm...
Yep and when they go back to the print cards, they will find only Darlie's print is a match as Pat Weirtham found, that her right ring finger couldn't be excluded. Her case does not meet the criteria for the IP to take it on, nor is her case listed on their website. They consulted on the fingerprint and not much more.

What are they waiting for? Surely she will be executed before 2026.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back