Found Safe OK - Stephanie Ann Barnes, 34, told husband being taken to clean house, Tulsa, 10 Jul 2021

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding Stephanie Ann Barnes.

TCSO says July 10, she called her husband to let him know she was being picked up and taken to clean someone’s house, but didn’t provide any extra details on who was picking her up and whose home she was going to clean. None of Barnes’ family members or friends have been able to reach her since the evening of the July 10.

Stephanie Ann Barnes also goes by the nickname “Butterfly”. She is 34 years old, has brown hair, brown eyes, is 5′06″ and weighs 120 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Murray at the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office at 918-596-8673.

Tulsa deputies looking for missing woman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-000328_Firefox-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210803-000328_Firefox-01.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 195
Barnes called her husband on July 10th and said she was going to be picked up by someone, to go clean a person’s house. They say Barnes didn't say where she was going or who she was going with. Deputies say since then, no one has been able to get ahold of her, even her mom.

Deputies say they learned that sometimes Barnes leaves for a day or two, to have time to herself, but has always come back. This time, she left all her personal belongings at home.

"She is known to have some friends that live in the homeless camps along the river, so she is known to be there checking in on them. Maybe someone down there has seen her but obviously, that can be a risky area to spend time at so that gives us added concern for her safety,” said Casey Roebuck with the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies say Barnes also goes by the nickname "Butterfly." If anyone sees her or has information they are asked to call the Sheriff's Office at 918-596-8673.

Search Continues For Tulsa County Woman Missing For 3 Weeks

TCSO asking for public's help in search for missing woman

To Note:
•34-year-old Stephanie Ann Barnes was last heard from on July 10
•Barnes called her husband to let him know that she was being picked up and taken to someone's house to clean it.
•she didn't provide any details on who was picking her up or where she was going

https://www.fox23.com/news/local/tulsa-deputies-looking-missing-woman/CXJBMJD6JRBYNKIP5WTMJMUIP4/

•None of Barnes’ family members or friends have been able to reach her since the evening of the July 10.
•Barnes also goes by the nickname “Butterfly”.

upload_2021-8-2_21-0-53.jpeg
Different looks in each of the photos provided, IMO

TCSO asking for public's help in search for missing woman

To Note:
•34-year-old Stephanie Ann Barnes was last heard from on July 10
•Barnes called her husband to let him know that she was being picked up and taken to someone's house to clean it.
•she didn't provide any details on who was picking her up or where she was going

Tulsa deputies looking for missing woman

•None of Barnes’ family members or friends have been able to reach her since the evening of the July 10.
•Barnes also goes by the nickname “Butterfly”.

View attachment 307144
Different looks in each of the photos provided, IMO

This was the first post in this thread!

I live right outside of Tulsa and haven’t heard a thing. I recall a time when the news actually informed the public instead of trying to persuade the public’s thinking. I would much rather learn about S.B. and have updates so we know what we can do to help.

Missing Tulsa woman has family worried

"I’ve done everything I know to do, I don't even know who to turn to anymore," said William Barnes (husband).

"She told me that she had some guy come and pick her up that she was going for a job and that she was going to clean a house, that it needed a woman’s touch and it was good money. So I assumed that everything was OK," he said.

"We got the call on July 29th," said Deputy Justin Green of the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office.

Article contains more of the husband’s interview...quite worrisome for sure! IMO.

Tulsa County woman missing for nearly a month

Updated Aug 3
Stephanie Ann Barnes was known to take off for a couple of days at a time, but she always packed her belongings and kept in touch with family.

This time, she took nothing, said Casey Roebuck, Tulsa County Sheriff's Office public information officer — not even her phone — and neither her family nor her friends nor her associates have heard anything from her for 25 days.

Barnes has friends who stay in some encampments along the Arkansas River, but deputies have questioned those in the camps to no avail.

Indeed, has her phone revealed anything? In addition to the call to her husband, it should contain some electronic trail from when she and the housecleaning client lined up the job.

Did Stephanie regularly clean houses? Did she leave home wearing clothes appropriate for a cleaning job? Did she normally drive to her housecleaning clients' homes, and if so, why did on this occasion, did she have a client (and a new one at that) pick her up, not disclose to her spouse where she was going *and* leave her phone behind? How did she typically advertise her housecleaning services that a new client could contact her?

Was she unusually stressed about finances before she left with the client? The reasons she gave her husband that day, that it was "good money" and the place "needed a woman's touch" sound (to me) like justification for taking risks, whether she was justifying that to him or herself as well.

Could she have posted about financial stress and someone proposed a "generous" housecleaning offer that turned out to be a trap? Or if she was legitimately paid, for someone in active addiction, having cash on hand alone is dangerous.

Missing Tulsa woman has family worried

This worries me as well.
Statement from deputy:
"When you’re dealing with somebody with a lifestyle that involves maybe drugs or alcohol and things of this nature you may want to feel a certain way about this person or their choices but the fact of the matter is this is a person. This person has someone who loves them, they have a family, someone who cares about them, someone who is genuinely missing them, so we’re going to do everything we can to help resolve this case," said Green.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back