Found Deceased OK - Talina Galloway, 53, Wagoner, 7 April 2020 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Person of interest named in Wagoner Missing persons case

LE said ever since Kore reported Galloway missing, she hasn’t been cooperating with investigators.
The probable cause affidavit gives details on why investigators say Bommeli tried to hinder their investigation.
• two days before Kore reported Galloway missing, she burned Galloway’s new mattress in their back yard. A portion of that mattress is being examined by the crime lab.
•she rearranged the furniture to make it seem like Galloway slept in a different room in the house.
•Investigators may have found a blood like substance in the garage of the home.
•investigators checked Kore’s phone and found that she had looked up ways to get rid of blood on concrete and wood.
•she destroyed Galloway’s Driver’s license
•Kore obstructed this investigation on five different occasions when she reported Talina had been screen at the hospital for COVID-19, actively hid a trailer, rented a storage unit with a fictitious name and hid firearms and ammunition belonging to Talina, and in two separate interviews she lied numerous times which has resulted in a prolonged investigation.
•she recently paid an attorney “using the credit card of the missing person.”
•Kore has been routinely selling property that belongs to Talina.

Glad there is a thread on this , thanks .... at first I was trying to legitimize Galloway's actions of dropping out of society for a while ... I have done so many times in my hectic business life .... plus , like Galloway I avoid doctors and hospitals unless it is a genuine emergency.

I even reasoned the roommate using her debit and credit cards was maybe just to get Galloway's share of rent and expenses in their home ...... it would be a "legitimate" explanation.

Now that the rest of the story comes out it is like all 10 fingers point to the roommate doing something to her.

Roommate Identified As Person Of Interest In Disappearance Of 53-Year-Old Woman

To Note:
•Talina Galloway was last seen on March 27, but her roommate, Kore Bommeli, waited three weeks before contacting police on April 17.
•Bommeli allegedly told investigators that Galloway had tested positive for COVID-19 and had left town because she was afraid; she took her cellphone & driver’s license with her.
•But Galloway's phone's last text was sent on April 7 & she never was tested for COVID-19.
•charred remains of Galloway’s mattress was torched two days before reported missing in backyard.
•Bommeli also rearranged furniture to make it appear that no bed was missing and that Galloway slept in the house’s front bedroom.
•large areas in the rear bedroom and the garage appeared that they had once been covered in blood
•Bommeli had conducted recent internet searches for ways to get blood out of concrete and wood.
•the remains of Galloway’s driver’s license were found cut up in a storage unit that Bommeli was renting
•In another storage unit – this one allegedly rented by Bommeli under a fake name – police found two firearms and several hundred rounds of ammunition.
•Bommeli used one of Galloway’s credit cards to pay her own attorney $1,500.
•She had also begun selling some of her roommate’s belongings on eBay, including some “very personal and sentimental" items.

Roommate named person of interest in disappearance of Oklahoma woman

Additional link

Wagoner County Sheriff Chris Elliott said the case is being called a "missing person with special circumstance."

upload_2020-7-3_22-59-34.png
One of the key pieces of evidence is a white cargo trailer belonging to Talina that has been located. Sheriff Elliott said Bommeli lied about the whereabouts of the trailer, which was sold after Talina vanished. Investigators believe the trailer played a part in Talina’s disappearance.

So... help me understand.. this Kore person cannot be charged and held for murder of Talina after ALL this evidence? And she's walking among us, out on bail???

I wondered that too! Maybe LE is attempting to gather more evidence or locate Talina before moving forth with that charge? Idk, just thinking aloud. It reminds me a little of Gretchen Anthony’s case. She hasn’t been found, there was evidence of blood in the residence, belongings left etc...and LE went ahead and charged her husband with murder...

Roommate of Woman Who Went 'Missing' After Facebook Post Saying She Had COVID-19 is Now a Suspect
Whether she murdered Talina or not, IMO she had a hand in her disappearance. There’s so much evidence:
•suspicious that Kore has information about the whereabouts of Talina she isn’t being forthcoming with.

•Kore lied about the whereabouts of the white trailer. She allegedly attempted to hide the trailer at a friend's house and a storage facility before selling it to a man shortly after Galloway's disappearance and investigators believe the trailer may have played a part. The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) is now examining the trailer for evidence, investigators said.

•Talina's driver's license was found cut into pieces inside the storage unit that was rented by Kore.

•Investigators found what is believed to be blood in the garage and a bedroom of the home Kore shared with Galloway. The affidavit provided by the Wagoner County Sheriff's office stated: "A search of Kore's cellular phone shows she was performing internet searches for ways to get blood out of concrete and wood."

This Kore Adams is a bit of an enigma. In trying to track down her felony history, I found her divorce in Muskogee County, OK which was final on March 19, 2020 (separated since 9/18/2018) and learned the marriage (in 2007) was in Oregon. Going to Oregon to try to find her felony history under the name Bommeli (her booking in Wagoner County, OK lists her as Bommeli-Adams) I find that she had gone to court to change her name to Kore Bommeli back in 2003 with her prior name being Debra Ann Sachs. A search on the name Debra Sachs in Oregon only yields the name change case. So, I haven't figured out who she is, or why she changed her name. The only references to anyone named Bommeli in Oregon only lead to her after the name change - parking and traffic offenses and a small claims case but no felonies.
Hey Jethro, you're famous ;) You're in the new Lordanarts vid on this case. Good sleuthing! (And John's video on this case is also good btw)

This Kore Adams is a bit of an enigma. In trying to track down her felony history, I found her divorce in Muskogee County, OK which was final on March 19, 2020 (separated since 9/18/2018) and learned the marriage (in 2007) was in Oregon. Going to Oregon to try to find her felony history under the name Bommeli (her booking in Wagoner County, OK lists her as Bommeli-Adams) I find that she had gone to court to change her name to Kore Bommeli back in 2003 with her prior name being Debra Ann Sachs. A search on the name Debra Sachs in Oregon only yields the name change case. So, I haven't figured out who she is, or why she changed her name. The only references to anyone named Bommeli in Oregon only lead to her after the name change - parking and traffic offenses and a small claims case but no felonies.

I've been looking into her, too. When I googled her name,I found a LinkedIn page, where she is listed as an "entrepreneur" in Wisconsin. The name of her company is Sea Fire Productions, which appears to be a music production company based in Banks Oregon. But there's no website for it, and her name isn't listed here: Label: Sea Fire Productions - Rate Your Music

<modsnip: Please do not sleuth innocent people>

I feel like more people have probably been scammed by her, and want to look into the music side of her life. Also, kind of related, on Kore Adams' LinkedIn, she has been endorsed by only one person there <modsnip: Removed info related to individuals not named POI/suspect>I would bet Talina probably was "friends" with Kore through some gaming site, too. I just wondered if there might be others who have had her scam them after friending them in a gaming setting...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking into her, too. When I googled her name,I found a LinkedIn page, where she is listed as an "entrepreneur" in Wisconsin. The name of her company is Sea Fire Productions, which appears to be a music production company based in Banks Oregon. But there's no website for it, and her name isn't listed here: Label: Sea Fire Productions - Rate Your Music

<modsnip: Please do not sleuth innocent people>

I feel like more people have probably been scammed by her, and want to look into the music side of her life. Also, kind of related, on Kore Adams' LinkedIn, she has been endorsed by only one person there <modsnip: Removed info related to individuals not named POI/suspect>I would bet Talina probably was "friends" with Kore through some gaming site, too. I just wondered if there might be others who have had her scam them after friending them in a gaming setting...
I wouldn't be surprised. People changing their names at age 40 or so to a completely different name are doing so for a reason. Hiding from something and like you say, probably scams of some sort, and maybe even other people have gone missing in the past. I would hope she doesn't turn out to be another Kimberly Kessler (check out the Joleen Cummings case if you haven't heard about Kimberly).

Last edited by a moderator:
Jethro, that is really scary. I remember the crime because "Tangles" is such a...memorable name for a hair salon, but I didn't remember the suspect.

I kind of get the feeling Kore might have been planning to leave town and take all of Talina's IDs and maybe take on her identity, except for the fact that someone noticed she was missing. It sounds like there were some friends around, but possibly no family? I mean the fact that it took this long for someone to report her missing, and that someone was Kore, says to me that she was someone whose identity could rather easily been stolen. If it weren't for those meddling kids!

And, if the name changes with Kore were not enough, it turns out that in October of 2019 (filed 10/13/2019 and ordered 10/28/2019) the victim had changed her name from JANA YVONNE LOVICK to Talina Jana Galloway. The reason set forth in the name change petition was that she was known to family and friends as Talina Jana Galloway. Somewhat strange to me to go through the legal process after all the years under the prior name.

Maybe others knew this, but I came across that when trying to track down where her home was located (by tracking down the address history of her deceased husband) and I came across the Lovick name so I thought it might be a rental rather than owned and that Talina could have lived elsewhere in the Wagoner area in the years since her husband died. But running the Lovick name I discovered the same age and other information which led to a court search under the Lovick name to discover the name change.

With that all said, knowing it is in fact her, property records confirmed the address of her home.

Google Maps

Just looking at the area near her home, there are numerous places Talina could have ended up whether on land in water.

And, if the name changes with Kore were not enough, it turns out that in October of 2019 (filed 10/13/2019 and ordered 10/28/2019) the victim had changed her name from JANA YVONNE LOVICK to Talina Jana Galloway. The reason set forth in the name change petition was that she was known to family and friends as Talina Jana Galloway.

That is really strange. Known to family under an alias? And where is this family? I know John Lordan mentioned a niece who had set up the Facebook page, but she seems oddly untethered, both family and friend wise, to have been missing so long and nobody but the one friend, Marty Angus, seemed to notice.

On a related note, did you see that Marty Angus is now dead? He died on June 22. It's a strange case for sure.

It occurs to me that, since there are numerous aliases and name changes in the events that predate Talina’s disappearance, maybe this thread could use a pinned post at the beginning just listing the aliases and different names under which both the victim and the POI lived at various points in their lives.

Just a quick Google search shows the following for the POI:
Kore Bommeli/Kore Adams/Kore Bommeli-Adams/Deb Adams/Deb Bommeli/Deborah Zingg/Debra Zingg/Debbie Sachs

For the missing woman, I think it’s just Jana Lovick/Talina Galloway and any additional names previously posted by other members.

Such a post at the beginning of this thread could be especially helpful if we have Verified Insiders here who may refer to the POI/missing woman by the names by which they know them (which may or may not be the same as the names in this thread’s title).

Just MOO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members