Found Deceased OK - Tommy Eastep, 30, Lake Eufaula, 7 July 2013

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by OkieGranny, Oct 7, 2013.

1. THoosier

THoosier New Member

Yes.

2. THoosier

THoosier New Member

I went to school with Tommy, had a huge crush on him too. He wasn't gay, I promise. Pretty? Yeesss, lol. I've been obsessed with this case. How can this happen? Who would hurt him? He'd give anyone the shirt off his back. Someone knows something. The time line from the hunter's blog doesn't match most news articles. Some articles name him as a missing Eufala man rather than Blanchard, the truck sitting there all this time, the other people who go missing near Mcalester off in those woods and hills under suspicious circumstances, it's time people came forward. These cases have all been mishandled due to the good ol boy system in small town Oklahoma. The media uses the stories for ratings and then forgets all about these people all over again.

3. Tancat577

Tancat577 New Member

This case is very tragic, and deserves attention. I hope LE is still trying to solve this!

Luckyzmom and Peachykeen like this.
  4. Peachykeen

Peachykeen Well-Known Member

I've been following this case for a few years. His looks and seem-lying charismatic personality jumped out to me, and I could see he was a special person. I'm sure he had many crushes in his short life. I too think something criminal happened to him. Drug deal gone bad, something like that. It's too bad he could not conquer his demons fast enough to enjoy his life and family. They seem to be wonderful people.

ElementalLaura, kelsie and Luckyzmom like this.
  5. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

It is just so sad, consider case solved when cod cannot be determined. That is non sense. Prayers for Tommy's family and friends, I hope bringing him home has given you some comfort and peace. The evidence of what happened to this young man is or was in the area his truck and his remains were found. I sincerely hope the family has some of the answers they seek. MOO

6. CastlesBurning

CastlesBurning Well-Known Member

7. kelsie

kelsie Missing Persons Advocate, Writer, and Researcher

I'm so glad they have Tommy on the inmate cards!!!

ElementalLaura and Luckyzmom like this.
  8. Peachykeen

Peachykeen Well-Known Member

Does this mean his cause of death is homicide?

Sincerely likes this.