Found Safe OK - Trinidad "Adam" Littlebear, 39, Sapulpa, 14 Jun 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Family searching for a missing man for three weeks

A family is looking for 39-year-old, mentally disabled Trinidad "Adam" Littlebear who disappeared in Sapulpa around June 14.
View attachment 138721
The family said they think he could have been trying to visit family in North Carolina, but they do not think he knows where he is going.
View attachment 138723
Red Feather Alert

Facebook page:
Love for Trinnie Littlebear Public Group
Thank you so much @cybervampira .
I'm in contact with his family members.
Will share thread link with them now and will try to get them registered and (if they are willing) verified as insiders. Love ya.
Chi xxoo

Hope this is allowed for now.
I know not everyone does facebook but there is a dedicated facebook for Trinnie called Love For Trinnie Littlebear.
Love for Trinnie Littlebear
Thanks ya'll :)
Chi xxoo
ETA his dad he has not seen in many many years is supposedly in NC and he may have wandered there. Also Trinnie is a huge country music fan and aspires to be in the country music business so Nashville is a possibility.
We are covering everything with the truckers, the bikers and all so that we can reach the truckstops, the by-ways, the hangouts, the diners, etc.
Please share everywhere if possible.......he is so small for his age and very endangered in my opinion.
Ah yes, Ms Littlebear told me he definitely likes the "ladies" :)

Oh no he’s been missing a while. Have there been any sightings of him? Off to the Facebook group to catch up.

There have been a number of sightings, but not sure how reliable they are. There was one about midnight last night/this morning at Circle Cinema, 10 S. Lewis in Tulsa. Another at 3 a.m. this morning at the downtown bus (Tulsa Transit) station. (All information from the Love for Trinnie FB group.)

I am so happy he was found. He is a tiny fella, 5' tall and only 100 lbs, so many bad things could have happened to him. But, he made it all the way to Little Rock!

I hope his dad come to see him. :( He was just looking for his daddy. I could cry thinking about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back