OK- Tulsa police sergeant has died after being shot, second officer remains critical

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by JoeFromLB, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:53 PM.

1. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Well-Known Member

Laughing, mrsjaws, Rocco and 4 others like this.

2. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

“Police say Johnson tried to use his taser before Ware grabbed it and Johnson pepper-sprayed him while trying to get him out of the car.
    Ware then reached under his seat for a gun and fired
    . . .”

This is so wrong but not surprising at all. The criminals who live in our country have been given permission… No, they’ve been encouraged to murder police officers.
    A criminal who will fight police and take a taser won’t hesitate to grab the next available weapon and commit murder.

I will be shocked if no one calls for the still living officer to be fired for daring to make a traffic stop.

MOO

3. Mojito

Mojito Well-Known Member

The criminals who live in our country have been given permission… No, they’ve been encouraged to murder police officers.

I agree with you. Makes me sick to my stomach. Literally.

4. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

Is building of prisons an ongoing thing in America? There seems to be more and more heinous crimes every day requiring incarceration. MOO.

Laughing and mrsjaws like this.