OK OK - Wagoner, Wht/NativeMale 50-60, UP4891, coveralls, ski mask, watch, rings, Apr'80

niall

Reaction score
I couldn’t see a thread for this man. 1611UMOK
The victim was found at 51st and 209 E. Avenue. He suffered three gunshot wounds, two to the head and one to the left lower leg. Three small caliber, nonjecketed, deformed lead slugs were recovered and retained. The body was found in a supine position on the ground with both hands tucked in his coverall pockets and a ski mask over his face.

Ski mask? Wonder if there were robberies in the area?

This guy was shot & then abandoned during a robbery?

I get a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions....

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 50-60 years old
Race: Unknown. Possibly Native American.
Sex: Male
Height: 5'3" to 5'6"
Weight: 140 to 150 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown, medium-length. Scraggly beard.
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Possible tobacco user.

Identifiers
Dentals: Extensive dental work, lower front teeth decayed. He had an overbite. Shovelling was present. Slight anterior crowding, hypoplasia. Slight tobacco staining. Advanced periodontal disease.
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Sample available - Not yet submitted

NAMUS link:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

jmho ymmv lrr

1611UMOK- Unidentified Male
1611UMOK1.jpg
1611UMOK3.jpg
1611UMOK4.jpg
1611UMOK5.jpg
1611UMOK.jpg

Reconstructions of the victim (right by Harvey Pratt); victim's boot.

Hands in his pockets? This makes it seem like maybe he was caught off guard?

The body was found in a supine position on the ground with both hands tucked in his coverall pockets and a ski mask over his face.

The extensive dental work might indicate prior military service? Or Indian Public HEalth Service, of course.

Hands in pockets but fingerprints not available?

Ski Mask...maybe he committed a robbery with someone who killed him, maybe over split of money?

Screenshot 2021-03-07 204832.jpg

The remains of a mixed race male were found on April 30, 1980 in Wagoner. The man was decomposed, but found fully clothed in the woods about a half mile from the road. He was found with both hands tucked into his pants pockets, with a ski mask on and lying on his back It is believed the man stood at about 5 foot 5 inches tall, he had brown hair with a slight beard and mustache. He was likely out in the woods for a few months to a year.

Ski Mask...maybe he committed a robbery with someone who killed him, maybe over split of money?
He was out there a while and it gets bitterly cold in OK in the winter - Occam's Razor and all.

Honestly- I can go either way on this.

I’ve heard many stories of robbers wearing coveralls it’s very common.

It also mentions the uid had turquoise rings and a timex watch. The jewelry could have possibly been taken by him during the robbery.

Here’s what I’m thinking.

#1. Part of a robbery or heist crew.

#2.Planned to rob someplace possibly a jewelry store given the items that was found.

#3. The uid is shot during the robbery but still manages to escape..
not dead yet but seriously wounded.

#4. During the ride back to the hideout.
The uid eventually dies from the gunshot wounds. The other crew members refuse to take him to the hospital.
They eventually dump his body on the side of the road.
And continue on..

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken