GUILTY OK - Young girl, 8, Tulsa, 4 May 2014

M, we are with you in spirit with all of our hearts. Hang in there, sweetie. Please come home safely!!
:grouphug:

Balling...

If the abductor headed east on 31st, he could have been on the Mingo Valley Expressway within minutes, which hooks up to a number of major highways. He could have gone in any direction from there. However, the witnesses said he headed west, so he could have got on I-44 from there:

Screenshot2014-05-04at103454PM_zpsf6e2b2ee.png

The apartment complex:

Screenshot2014-05-04at103522PM_zps1ae3c7a3.png

I believe the playground is on that corner that juts out to the left.

Thanks for this Okiegranny.

:(

The abductor probably lives very close by...probably watching that playground for a while.

M, we are with you in spirit with all of our hearts. Hang in there, sweetie. Please come home safely!!
:grouphug:

Balling...

Hang in darling Margarita-your tears are enough to save her.........try to keep faith........

I am heartbroken and terrified. I am on my knees. I cannot contribute much to this thread except my grief. My sweet baby is 8, and my mom shared M with me because she so closely resembles my girl in appearance. Not to make this about me, but it is so close to home for that reason.

I am BELIEVING and TRUSTING in the Lord that this girl is safe and will be back with her family SOON. She has to be.

The Bible tells us the greatest gift from the Father is love. What is more representative of love than a child? Why do so many people squander the love that we are given?

red hair red beard-thin build-baseball cap-4 door white vehicle

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd