Oklahoma City police officer Terry Yeakey: Was his 1996 death suicide, or murder?

airportwoman

Reaction score
This is quite a rabbit hole. In short, Terry Yeakey was an Oklahoma City police officer who helped with rescues after the 1995 Murrah Building bombing, and from day one openly questioned the party line about the disaster. A year later, he went missing, and was found dead shortly afterwards, with multiple cut marks, and a gunshot wound to the head at an angle unlikely to be a suicide. Incredibly, he was not autopsied either.

The story is lengthy, but worth reading.

This is quite a rabbit hole. In short, Terry Yeakey was an Oklahoma City police officer who helped with rescues after the 1995 Murrah Building bombing, and from day one openly questioned the party line about the disaster. A year later, he went missing, and was found dead shortly afterwards, with multiple cut marks, and a gunshot wound to the head at an angle unlikely to be a suicide. Incredibly, he was not autopsied either.

The story is lengthy, but worth reading.

From the link :

The chief did not answer the questions Roberts raised in his letter, including whether a gun was found at the scene, whether it was Yeakey’s gun, whether the fatal bullet was ever found, or whether any ballistics tests were done to link the bullet and the gun.

It sounded from further above in the article that Terry did not bring his own gun ?
I wish he hadn't gone to see those people.

It would be interesting to hear what a demolitions expert has to say about the damage to the Murrah Federal Building.
Also have to add that all conspiracy theories aren't necessarily baseless ideas or rumors.
If they had nothing to hide, why take (steal) evidence from Ms. Yeakey and the other woman, R. McDonald ?
What is the purpose behind silencing people who are only trying to decipher the truth ?
M00.

Rest in peace, Terry !

There were definitely a lot of contradictory stories about the nature of the relationship with his ex-wife.

TBH, if he actually was as abusive as the pre-bombing reports said he was, it could well have been a justifiable homicide, KWIM? But was he or wasn't he?

From the link :

The chief did not answer the questions Roberts raised in his letter, including whether a gun was found at the scene, whether it was Yeakey’s gun, whether the fatal bullet was ever found, or whether any ballistics tests were done to link the bullet and the gun.

It sounded from further above in the article that Terry did not bring his own gun ?
I wish he hadn't gone to see those people.

It would be interesting to hear what a demolitions expert has to say about the damage to the Murrah Federal Building.
Also have to add that all conspiracy theories aren't necessarily baseless ideas or rumors.
If they had nothing to hide, why take (steal) evidence from Ms. Yeakey and the other woman, R. McDonald ?
What is the purpose behind silencing people who are only trying to decipher the truth ?
M00.

Rest in peace, Terry !
Weird how the conspiracy theories are like that . But the question you asked seems to hit up on an issue on why they start . First there is a question ,then weird answers ,more questions and people try to find a why to understand the weirdness. Anyway both sides of the fence eat their own grass ,so ..I get why the birds fly south in the winter.

''What is the purpose behind silencing people who are only trying to decipher the truth ?''

There were definitely a lot of contradictory stories about the nature of the relationship with his ex-wife.

TBH, if he actually was as abusive as the pre-bombing reports said he was, it could well have been a justifiable homicide, KWIM? But was he or wasn't he?
It sounded from the link in post # 1 that the wife refuted this.
So who really knows ?

Weird how the conspiracy theories are like that . But the question you asked seems to hit up on an issue on why they start . First there is a question ,then weird answers ,more questions and people try to find a why to understand the weirdness. Anyway both sides of the fence eat their own grass ,so ..I get why the birds fly south in the winter.

''What is the purpose behind silencing people who are only trying to decipher the truth ?''
I keep thinking I'd read about Yeakey's death years ago ; and one other man who died after an interrogation (possibly illegal by the fbi or cia ?) that went too far ?
It's my .02 that people went to a significant amount of effort to keep people from questioning the official narrative.
Of course that's going to cause some to speculate.
Although I think it's possible the explosives in the truck caused the blast, it looked from photos that the damage was greater than what would've been caused by the fertilizer ?
Again my .02.

ISTR that the agents in protective gear were onsite because they were doing drills that day. Maybe McVeigh somehow knew this, and hoped to take them out too?

For a story as big as this one, I have seen very few pictures of the building before the blast. It does look like that facing wall was all glass.

Although I think it's possible the explosives in the truck caused the blast, it looked from photos that the damage was greater than what would've been caused by the fertilizer ?
With all respect, few, if any of us here, are qualified to do the math.
I am from a family of engineers, it's tough being mixed in with those brains but I respect their education.

With all respect, few, if any of us here, are qualified to do the math.
I am from a family of engineers, it's tough being mixed in with those brains but I respect their education.
Yes, I was theorizing , as no one will ever know the full truth ... if the truth is different than the narrative put forth by mainstream media.
The after photos do appear to have been caused by more than a truck blast, but again, it's speculation based on the damage alone.

Yes, I was theorizing , as no one will ever know the full truth ... if the truth is different than the narrative put forth by mainstream media.
The after photos do appear to have been caused by more than a truck blast, but again, it's speculation based on the damage alone.
In this case, math and chemistry tell the truth and they have no narrative. Can you consider that experts do know to tell if the damage is inconsistent with the bomb's explosion?
The bomb was 4,800 pounds (2,200 kg) of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, nitromethane, and diesel fuel.
I'm curious if you read somewhere that it wasn't a big enough bomb or if there needed to have been more bombs placed inside the building.
Unfortunately, conspiracy theories are a fact of life. They have already disproven the bombs planted in building rumors, many years ago.

There is no doubt that TM planned and did set off a bomb he concocted.
An act of evil that remains raw for all who suffered from his vile plans that day.
Did he work alone ?

And, I'm obviously not defending any acts of terrorism whether in the U.S. or from abroad.

There is a plethora of material on this case both online and elsewhere, but this thread is for Terry Yeakey.

There is much we'll never know.
My .02 is that not all conspiracy theories ... are theories without substance.

In this case, math and chemistry tell the truth and they have no narrative. Can you consider that experts do know to tell if the damage is inconsistent with the bomb's explosion?
The bomb was 4,800 pounds (2,200 kg) of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, nitromethane, and diesel fuel.
I'm curious if you read somewhere that it wasn't a big enough bomb or if there needed to have been more bombs placed inside the building.
Unfortunately, conspiracy theories are a fact of life. They have already disproven the bombs planted in building rumors, many years ago.
bbm

Re. the red bolded :
Yes, this information is online.
Not sure if a new thread would need to be started... or if this discussion would suffice for posting links ?
This is an old case and one would assume the discussion could stay here ?

Re. the black bolded : If you have a link to support this I'd be interested , thanks in advance.

M00.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back