**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean about his inability to look into the camera. I still tend to believe that it is because he knows, or believes strongly, that KC is guilty, yet he is forced by Cindy to parrot the party line and keep drinking the Kool-Aid. I think that is the genesis for his guilt and that his LE background chafes at the inner conflict between the two. For whatever reason, Cindy has decided that she will defend Casey to the end and expects George to follow suit.

I don't see George as a man capable of assisting KC with a murder cover-up when the victim was his precious granddaughter. If KC had killed an abusive lover, maybe. But you can see from the photos and videos that he dearly loved Caylee. He appears a husk of the man he was last summer, in my opinion. I think he wrestles now with his conscience about his public position, and I think that's why his efforts come across as half-hearted and his demeanor is evasive. I tend to have a great deal more sympathy for him and his position than I do with Cindy. I think if, early in the investigation when KC was in jail, George had been allowed a visit alone with her without Baez, without Cindy, I think he might have broken through KC's veil of lies and gotten her to come clean. I also think that ship sailed many months ago, and that for whatever reasons, the course is now charted in an entirely different direction.

Bold mine.

I think you've got it pegged there. And I agree that there may have been a chance - very early on - to get something more substantial out of Casey. But I think the efforts we have heard of George making - with the threats and anger - were probably not going to work on Casey. I think she is used to her father "snapping" and turing into a raging bully whenever his comfortable laziness is disturbed. I think Casey has always been more than equal to facing down that kind of contfrontation.

I think George is one sick puppy and is alot like his daughter and taught her everything she knows -
If he is an example of ex le - God help us
George plays victim and nice guy - I strongly suspect nothing could be further from
the truth
I dont think he was anywhere close to a hero for Caylee during the grand jury - I think he kept up the scam
Make no mistake George is no victim of Cindy - he is a willing volunteer
George will never step up and do the right thing - he forgot how long ago

I think George is one sick puppy and is alot like his daughter and taught her everything she knows -
George plays victim and nice guy - I strongly suspect nothing could be further from
the truth
I dont think he was anywhere close to a hero for Caylee during the grand jury - I think he kept up the scam

:clap:

This post is too good for just a thank you!

As they said, George knows a lot about a lot of things. The one fact that really does it for me was the smell of decomp. In George's interview he goes into great detail about how he know's what that smell is.

He is correct in his statements. I can tell you, based on personal experience, that human decomposition has a uniquely putrid odor. Once you've smelled it, you never forget it. The first time I smelled it, it lingered in my nostrils for days. I'd turn my head and seem to catch a whiff of it everywhere. Anyone who's been involved in public safety knows what that smells like and instantly knows what it means. George knew what it meant. The instant he smelled it he knew that Caylee was dead. His only fear at the tow yard was that she would be in the trunk when he opened it. George was the first one to know that Caylee was dead. His statement to LE that if his granddaughter is dead then he's lost his daughter too shows me that he also know's that KC is responsible for Caylee's death. He seemed willing, in the beginning, to stand up for what is right. CA has managed to strangle that out of him so that he now totes the family line. I wish he'd grow another set and stand up for what is right.

JMHO as always.

Amen!

What really stuck out to me was where LE underlined George's statement in transcript, "That was the last time I saw my granddaughter."
Now that seems to be changing to "I haven't heard her little voice." Ala apartment #210 to the staircase.
Sheesh!!!!!!

As they said, George knows a lot about a lot of things. The one fact that really does it for me was the smell of decomp. In George's interview he goes into great detail about how he know's what that smell is.

He is correct in his statements. I can tell you, based on personal experience, that human decomposition has a uniquely putrid odor. Once you've smelled it, you never forget it. The first time I smelled it, it lingered in my nostrils for days. I'd turn my head and seem to catch a whiff of it everywhere. Anyone who's been involved in public safety knows what that smells like and instantly knows what it means. George knew what it meant. The instant he smelled it he knew that Caylee was dead. His only fear at the tow yard was that she would be in the trunk when he opened it. George was the first one to know that Caylee was dead. His statement to LE that if his granddaughter is dead then he's lost his daughter too shows me that he also know's that KC is responsible for Caylee's death. He seemed willing, in the beginning, to stand up for what is right. CA has managed to strangle that out of him so that he now totes the family line. I wish he'd grow another set and stand up for what is right.

JMHO as always.

There are many many things about this case that I call bugaboos. This is one of them. Your description of this putrid stench clawing into your nasal passage and lingering, I assume on your person...he drove the car home, with the window only cracked, due to the rain. How is it that he was able to go to work after this? I think he stuck around and helped clean things, like the trunk...

Ittybitty, I hope you are feeling better!

I have not gone back to re-watch the video of CA & GA's jail visit that you speak of. But I did watch it way back when it first came out. My original feeling, and what I still believe, is that the reason GA was quiet and looking down is because he had no desire to continue with the line of questioning about Zanny, or any other cockamamie theory. I think GA figured out a long time ago that KC was the culprit, and that there was no kidnapper/killer out there on the loose, but he will not admit that. During that jail visit, I think he was just standing by while CA put the pressure on KC, supporting his wife. Also, if I recall correctly, he was very soothing to KC, telling her that she was in charge of the situation. To me, he seemed to have a game plan of some sort.

JMO

Personally, I don't think George actually saw/witnessed Caylee dead or helped KC dispose of little Caylee, or otherwise helped KC.

You do make some good points about his behavior though. IMO, if he acts guilty at times and/or didn't seem to be pressing for info the way Cindy did during the jailhouse conversation, it's for this reason: His gut instinct, along with plain old common sense (2 + 2 = 4), told him that Caylee was dead and that KC had something to do with it. I think he's been struggling with that knowledge all along, in between attempts at hoping he's wrong/lying to himself.

JMHO

LittleBitty35--I am so with you regarding GA.

From the first time I read all four of the A's witness statements the sentence that he and KC wrote stood out to me--like a neon sign. GA wrote "MY grand daughter will be three years old on August 9th" and KC wrote "Caylee will be three years old on August 9th". It felt coached, by someone with LE background, instructing....as a way to make sure you bring the deaceased person to the present/future.

The fact that all four A's smelled the car--that LA described how esp foul it was(yet was able to chuckle about it), CA on the 911 call(has no problem stating it's pizza) and GA in the LE tapes......but the only one of them to have a physical reaction when speaking about it was GA---to point of barfing when he thought about it. GA alone. This makes me wonder why only GA? Because all the posts I've read of people who have smelled decomp, they say it doesn't matter if you've never smelled it before---you know instantly what it is. So why aren't LA and CA having reactions---something more happened with GA IMO. I am of the mind that GA saw or did something after the fact. I am wondering if something more was seen or said on "gas can day" or on the morning of the 16th, that maybe he didn't put together until after KC was arrested or after he picked up the car from the tow yard. I don't think he had a hand in harming Caylee but I also have not ruled out that he didn't help KC knowingly either, although I lean toward he helped unknowingly at the time, put it all together later, then withheld from all, including CA and LA not just LE. I still think he hasn't told what he knows to CA b/c he knows her pension for talking too much. He wouldn't share with LA coz he doesn't want to put him in a harnful position plus he knows that if he doesn't tell anyone then no one can tell on him. I also think that GA would've told LE all he knows long ago, even if it meant hand cuffs for him but it is CA that put the kabosh on that by insisting he go along with what she says to save KC. Now it's too late for him to go back, he's in this up to his eyeballs. After I watched GA at the depo's I got a whole new look at him, he is capable of looking you in the eye and lying, and being defiant about it to boot. Ga is capable of ALOT more than I first thought. JMO

Something on another thread just prompted me to watch the video of GVS interviewing the A's at their home-GA cannot look Greta in the eye when he begins to talk about the 16th. CA is gonna take the hair off of her dog, she's petting it so repetetively.

Same on LKL.

This series of eye movements, head gestures, talking a lot but saying nothing, and just plain avoiding eye contact seems to be GA's glitch when he is nervouse or possibly lying about something. To play devil's advocate, I suppose one could say he is just shy...but I would think that at that point, he would cut the shy crap and get serious about finding Caylee.

MOO, but I do not think GA necessarily ever handled Caylee's body, knew directly or had a hand originally in Caylee's death, but I do think he knew what happened immediately, and he was coached/guilted/"reminded" what he did or did not see on the 16th.

***Bolded by me***

That's actually a common misconception, that dead bodies weigh more than they did in life. In death we are the same weight as we were alive, give or take a few debatable ounces (such as mentioned in the movie 21 Grams). About 12-18 hours after death, IIRC, is when rigor mortis is at its fullest state, and could definitely have presented some problems for moving and disposal, which is one possible reason KC may have waited the 2.5 days with little Caylee in the trunk. She missed the initial window of opportunity to dispose of her shortly after her death, for whatever reason. Maybe the idea skeeved her too much at first, or she was in panic mode, or simply in a hurry to go watch movies with Tony. But she missed her chance, and then the body had become rigid and unwieldy. So she waited some more, and post mortem changes took place, the leakage, the decomp, the smell. She knew she had a big problem, and it was only going to get worse. So she bit the bullet and dumped her at the first place she could find, which was right down the street. I personally can't see where George helped her with this. I certainly feel that if she had turned to her dad for this and he did help in any way that he would have made sure that the remains were far removed from the Anthony home. That just seems to make sense. To me the body being found so close to home smacks of desperation and a sort of laziness that we have already seen manifested in KC. I think all can agree she tends to fly by the seat of her pants without a firm plan. In the 2.5 days between Caylee's death and when she was dumped, one would think that KC could have formulated a much better plan. At that time nobody was looking for her and KC certainly had money to party. She could have driven out of town or even out of state and dumped her somewhere she never could be found. And yet she didn't, choosing instead to hang around and party hearty. That to me indicates she acted alone, and I have yet to see any evidence pointing towards anyone other than her.
I work in a hospital, and have lifted lifeless bodies and they may not be in actuality heavier per se.. but they feel heavier when lifting them. I also tend to think that KC acted alone and tend to think that she could have lifted poor Caylee's body herself even if it felt heavier. I tend to think that GA looks guilty because he knew that day driving that car home that Caylee had been in that car dead because of that smell and he did not proactively take measures himself to notify police to investigate that car the day he drove it home. Instead he played the denying grandfather game.

I am trying to put together more quotes and statements form GA: I will start with his first statement to police on July 15, 2008 (word for word):

ON JULY 15, 2008 AT APPROXIMATELY 2005PM MY SPOUSE (CINDY) CALLED MY CELL PHONE. I IMMEDIATELY ATTEMPTED TO RETURN HER CALL, AND ONLY GOT HER VOICEMAIL. I CALLED OUR LAND LINE #, AND ONLY GOT HER VOICEMAIL. I CALLED OUR LAND LINE#, AND ALSO GOT A VOICEMAIL. I IMMEDIATELY THEN CALLED MY SON, LEE TOLD HIM I WOULD A PPRECIATE HIM, CHECKING ON HIS MOM TOLD HIM BRIEFLY ABOUT CASEY AGAIN, AND MOM & I ARE UPSET. AT 2035PM, I FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF MY SPOUSE BY CELL, AND SHE ASKED WHEN I WOULD BE HOME. I TOLD HER I WOULD BE HOME ABOUT 10-10:30PM.

ARRIVING AT 9:50PM, MY SPOUSE WAS IN OUR GARAGE, CRYING UPSET & TOLD ME THAT CAYLEE MARIE (OUR GRANDDAUGHTER) WAS MISSING, TAKEN A MONTH AGO, BY A PERSON BY THE NAME OF ZANY.
I INQUIRED TO MY SPOUSE ABOUT ORANGE COUNTY BEING CALLED, AND I WAS TOLD THEY WERE CONTACTED AT 830PM.

AS TO THIS STATEMENT, MY GRANDDAUGHTER- CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, AGE 3 HAS BEEN MISSING. WHAT I MEAN, I HAVE NOT SEEN HER OR HEARD HER VOICE SINCE JUNE 9, 2008. MY DAUGHTER, CASEY, CAYLEE’S MOTHER HAS BEEN VERY VAGUE FOR A MONTH, EACH TIME WE HAVE ASKED TO SPEAK, SEE HER OR ASK WHERE SHE IS AT, MY DAUGHTER WOULD ALWAYS HAVE A DIFFERENT ANSWER.

MY GRANDDAUGHTER WILL BE 3 YRS. OLD, AUGUST 9, 2008

END OF STATEMENT

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/31/statement-given-by-george-anthony-to-police-on-71508/

Ittybitty, I hope you are feeling better!

I have not gone back to re-watch the video of CA & GA's jail visit that you speak of. But I did watch it way back when it first came out. My original feeling, and what I still believe, is that the reason GA was quiet and looking down is because he had no desire to continue with the line of questioning about Zanny, or any other cockamamie theory. I think GA figured out a long time ago that KC was the culprit, and that there was no kidnapper/killer out there on the loose, but he will not admit that. During that jail visit, I think he was just standing by while CA put the pressure on KC, supporting his wife. Also, if I recall correctly, he was very soothing to KC, telling her that she was in charge of the situation. To me, he seemed to have a game plan of some sort.

JMO

I like your phrase a game plan. I have thought this for a very long time. During that last jail visit GA is quiet and looks as if he is impatient to be rid of unnecessary talk. This is the visit in which KC seems to have figured out that he is the one that can help her and chooses him to speak with, awkwardly saying it is to get closer. He encourages her to consider meeting with LE again and says he can make it happen. They have already mentioned the "pool incident" as an accidental death theory the media has already promoted as a possibility (and thereby an out). He knew that she would most likely get a much reduced sentence if she pled to that. If not, and she and her lawyer continued with the nanny charade, she could easily get Murder One and possibly LWOP or DP.

We have two options to consider here. One is that KC did this alone and GA had no idea where the body was and simply wanted her to tell LE. The other is that perhaps GA found the body (suspicious on the 24th, he could have figured it was hidden in the wheel well and deduced later that KC had left her there to simulate a kidnapping/murder to frame a random car thief. The act of picking up a car that smelled like death, driving it home and cleaning it out indicate he was trying to minimize evidence that could put her away for life and introduce reasonable doubt). If GA had found her remains in the trunk after he directed CA to go to work, transferred the plastic bags to a laundry bag in the garage, and dumped them very close to home on his way to work, he may have wished only for her body to be found while KC was in jail thus introducing additional reasonable doubt. It would also give her deniability in that she could not confess to something she did not know. Her anger and frustration in the jail when she is questioned about Caylee's location seems very real. As does her statement about "what am I supposed to learn"? If she thought a family member had discovered her plan and intervened, she might also think they would have followed through and gotten her out of jail instead of letting her sit there a month. She may have assumed that whomever had discovered the body had hidden it temporarily to keep her safe from confessing. Of course JB returned and once again that plan was nixed.

The thing that puzzles me about these two scenarios is this: on the day KC and her parents were having this conversation in jail, Kronk has already been out to the exact spot at least twice and made three calls to LE. In my book, that's a coincidence right up there with Zenaida G happening to stop by Sawgrass on the exact day that KC needs someone by that name there.

I find it hard to believe that JB and KC, in their jailhouse consultations, are even discussing the possibility that Caylee's body may be found, much less discussing it in a way that could be overheard. During this jailhouse visit with her parents, KC's lawyer is in New York, ostensibly making media deals to finance a protracted and lucrative trial. They are the last people who want to burst a SODDI or imaginanny scenario with finding a body.

Of course, Fay happened after that, as did LP bailing her out and both things may have managed to delay the plans of a former LEO trying to protect a daughter from DP while still managing to have the remains of his granddaughter found and properly buried. GA says many times in his interviews he is acting as a former LE, father and grandfather, and while these roles conflict, he may have been trying to find a compromise that honored all three to some degree.

I know this may sound odd, and I've been over every tape and transcript loads of times to see if it would fit. I can't think of another scenario that explains all the anger and frushtration KC has when questioned about Caylee's whereabouts. She is so "why are you asking ME?" about it all, as if she knows someone helped her but cannot mention it or she risks endangering herself even further by admitting Caylee is dead.

Also, if you ask me, GA is the type that may want to appear whipped, but as soon as he has a chance, he circumvents CA and does exactly what he wants to take control. The first time I noticed this (other than the violent outbursts to protestors) was in the interview he had in November, after the MB presser about the "Caylee sighting" at the mall, in which CA was so drugged she was closing her eyes and could barely sit up next to him. He went into confidence overdrive mode and totally held court with the reporter, holding his head up confidently and defiantly, the same look he had in his depo with Morgan.

There are a few gaps I am trying to fill in between July 15 (any statements made to the media or LE) here is one 20 days after July 15, 2008 from GA to Wesh:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sunday marked 20 days since 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

George Anthony spoke extensively with WESH 2 News on Sunday. He spoke, for the first time, about new evidence in gas cans that were removed from his home by investigators on Friday.

George Anthony said he asked his daughter in jail on Sunday, "Where is Caylee?" In a one-on-one interview with WESH 2 News' Bob Kealing, he explained his daughter's reply.

"'She's safe. I'm worried about the family,'" he said Casey Anthony told him. "She knows who has her daughter. I've got to believe her. Do I believe she got involved in something? Possibly, I don't know."

He said he had no problem with law enforcement taking a pair of gas cans as evidence from his home on Friday.

"My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"
Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days. George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.

"My daughter said, 'Dad, I've written some things and given it to Mr. Baez,'" he said. "That's all she said, and I said, 'OK.'"
http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

This from July 30th/31st (even though the article is from November 2008):

In the interviews from July 30 and 31, George Anthony appeared to be blindsided by everything that was happening. The interviews took place just a couple of weeks after Caylee Anthony was reported missing and Casey was taken into custody.

In the video, George Anthony seems to be finding out things about his daughter that he didn't know or hadn't seen before, including pictures, Casey's MySpace page and items on Cindy Anthony's computer.

He also appeared to be surprised at the lengths Casey was going to in order to ensure that other people would not see the pictures.

"I know my daughter deleted a lot of stuff off the computer. I don't know when she did it. I just know that things we used to have on there, shared photos and stuff of our granddaughter or even activity of hers, are just not here, but stuff is still saved on that computer, I understand all that," George said.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/21/anthonys_think_caylee_spotted_in_orlando.html

the truth

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This from July 30th/31st (even though the article is from November 2008):

In the interviews from July 30 and 31, George Anthony appeared to be blindsided by everything that was happening. The interviews took place just a couple of weeks after Caylee Anthony was reported missing and Casey was taken into custody.

In the video, George Anthony seems to be finding out things about his daughter that he didn't know or hadn't seen before, including pictures, Casey's MySpace page and items on Cindy Anthony's computer.

He also appeared to be surprised at the lengths Casey was going to in order to ensure that other people would not see the pictures.

"I know my daughter deleted a lot of stuff off the computer. I don't know when she did it. I just know that things we used to have on there, shared photos and stuff of our granddaughter or even activity of hers, are just not here, but stuff is still saved on that computer, I understand all that," George said.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/21/anthonys_think_caylee_spotted_in_orlando.html
blindsided is not the same GA that I see :nono: :nono: :nono:
I see someone who is blindsiding others. I saw that interview and i'd say con artist fits the bill.
they are smooth, charming, agreeable, and some fall pray thinking of them as a friend :puke:
I knew one that you would want to bring home to meet Mama so handsome, so charming,
so slimy, so slick...I saw through him but not immediately. He always continued to want to
let me know that he was someone other then who I sized up. All I say is watch out if you trust
one of them... Years later I learned he was in jail. GA seems to be one in the same caliber.

As for the pictures GA knew about them before LE told him...I read that last summer on another site.
and it was before he met with LE. He was not surprised at all about those pix.

I am trying to put together more quotes and statements form GA: I will start with his first statement to police on July 15, 2008 (word for word):

ON JULY 15, 2008 AT APPROXIMATELY 2005PM MY SPOUSE (CINDY) CALLED MY CELL PHONE. I IMMEDIATELY ATTEMPTED TO RETURN HER CALL, AND ONLY GOT HER VOICEMAIL. I CALLED OUR LAND LINE #, AND ONLY GOT HER VOICEMAIL. I CALLED OUR LAND LINE#, AND ALSO GOT A VOICEMAIL. I IMMEDIATELY THEN CALLED MY SON, LEE TOLD HIM I WOULD A PPRECIATE HIM, CHECKING ON HIS MOM TOLD HIM BRIEFLY ABOUT CASEY AGAIN, AND MOM & I ARE UPSET. AT 2035PM, I FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF MY SPOUSE BY CELL, AND SHE ASKED WHEN I WOULD BE HOME. I TOLD HER I WOULD BE HOME ABOUT 10-10:30PM.

ARRIVING AT 9:50PM, MY SPOUSE WAS IN OUR GARAGE, CRYING UPSET & TOLD ME THAT CAYLEE MARIE (OUR GRANDDAUGHTER) WAS MISSING, TAKEN A MONTH AGO, BY A PERSON BY THE NAME OF ZANY.
I INQUIRED TO MY SPOUSE ABOUT ORANGE COUNTY BEING CALLED, AND I WAS TOLD THEY WERE CONTACTED AT 830PM.

AS TO THIS STATEMENT, MY GRANDDAUGHTER- CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, AGE 3 HAS BEEN MISSING. WHAT I MEAN, I HAVE NOT SEEN HER OR HEARD HER VOICE SINCE JUNE 9, 2008. MY DAUGHTER, CASEY, CAYLEE’S MOTHER HAS BEEN VERY VAGUE FOR A MONTH, EACH TIME WE HAVE ASKED TO SPEAK, SEE HER OR ASK WHERE SHE IS AT, MY DAUGHTER WOULD ALWAYS HAVE A DIFFERENT ANSWER.

END OF STATEMENT

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/31/statement-given-by-george-anthony-to-police-on-71508/

Bolded in red by me.

After knowing the car had been in the garage for hours reeking of death, I find it odd that CA was in there. If she needed to go outside and clear her head, that's the last place I would be. She could have been in the back yard, on the front step, anywhere but there. LA said the smell was so bad it hit you like a wave and permeated throughout the house. It makes me wonder...what was she doing in the garage.

Sending get well wishes your way LittleBitty.

Hello WS :)

Love what you guys are discussing here and thought I would add words from one of GA transcripts.

July24, 2008

GA: Okay. Well, I need to set the record straight between you, you guys and me. You guys are doing what you can, I know that deep in my heart and my gut and my, my brain I know it. I know how you guys, at least have a rough idea of how everythings put together. Granted, its been years since I've done my stuff but I know the basic techniques of stuff are still there. I, I understand all that good stuff. Where this is leading I don't want to think about that but I had bad vibes the very first day when I got that car. I can be straight with you guys and I hope it stays in the confines of us three. I don't want to believe that I have, have raised someone and I brought someone in this world that could do something to another person. I don't want to believe that and if it happens all I can do is ask that you guys please call me so I can prepare my wife because its going to kill her. And I tell you, I know my wife has been tough on you guys...

(skip:conversation with LE RE: Cindy's behavior toward LE and how it is hindering their investigation)

"I don't want to believe that I have, have raised someone and I brought someone in this world that could do something to another person." I think this statement shows that GA knew what happened to Caylee was not an accident.

GA: But what I just wanted, to touch base with you guys today is, I don't know where the investigations at, at this moment. I mean, I guess I do. I can't, I know I can't get information because I'm, I'm just a citizen, I'm not no police officer. I'm not a detective, I'm just George Anthony, father and grandfather today. All I can do is ask if, if you feel that this is going in the direction that my, my heart is killing me right now to say it even if its going into my granddaughter is not, no longer alive. I'm going to handle it the best I can, but I need to be there for my wife and my, my son. We, we need to, just because its only us three left the way I'm looking at it right now. Because if there's, if we lost my granddaughter I've lost my daughter. And, that's you know how hard that's going to be?

Here I think it is telling that George believes that if Caylee is found dead and he is afraid "in his heart" that this is the case: they will be losing Casey also. I posted a theory I had on the theory thread RE: George and Cindy deciding that Caylee must have drown in their pool. My strongest evidence for this was that Cindy called LE as soon as the late even early morning July15/16th 2008 to relay the information about the pool ladder/gate. LE was with Casey at Universal(goose chase) and so LE did not get the message right away.

Now it seems like George did know more was going on before Cindy. Cindy knew Casey and Caylee were "missing" but she figured it was Casey being "spiteful" and George did catch Casey and did either smell something or saw something else that led him to believe that Casey "could hurt someone else(Caylee)". He is not speaking like he believes it was an accident. Even if he knows no more than what he is letting on...here at the beginning of the investigation he "assumes" that Casey did something to "hurt" someone...something she "could do to" someone. This could just be George going straight to "worse case" but most parents would (hopefully) assume there was an accident and not go right into "someone who could hurt someone."

LE speaks as if this is all an accident and that George is taking things too far by assuming he will lose his daughter. This is all a part of the (very long)instructions to George about the media and how they need to avoid it for their, Casey's and Caylee's sakes. I feel like(and maybe that is how they want me to feel because they are professionals and know what they are doing)LE feels this must be an accident. They seem like they are tying to show George that it was probably just an accident...although they do not understand why Casey won't just admit that so everyone can move on. I would almost feel that they are saying: if Casey would just say "hey, it was an accident and I am so very upset" LE would be like: okay Casey, you can go home now and keep on living like usual...they tell them to keep the media out of it and they can deal with this terrible thing(accident)as a family and keep the family together.

LE: (Paraphrased)George, you have not lost your daughter. On the phone, kid crawls in the pool. You haven't lost your daughter regardless of what took place, alright? With Casey being a young twenty two year old mother...a horrible accident...
GA: Right
LE: A number of things could happen, okay?
GA: (sighs)

I don't know if George saw a dead Caylee but I do think when he saw her on the day of the gas cans(whatever day he chased her)he got the intuition that Caylee was gone and he knew Casey had hurt her. I think he did smell the trunk and knew what it was...and that is why the letter telling them about the car being at the yard stayed on the front door for an extra two weeks. George did not want to deal with what he knew had happened and "what happened" was/had been in the car.

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

END OF STATEMENT

*bolded by me*
This is another example of an A "misstatement"

Cindy was ON THE PHONE with the 911 operator when George walked in the door. Cindy can be heard telling him "Caylees gone, George." George in the background "WHAT? WHO?" Cindy then replies "Zanny TOOK HER"
This was the same call where Cindy put Casey on the phone. Were they all in the garage during the phone call?

Does anyone have the transcribed call? Id like to read it word for word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck