Presumed Located Olga Kosogor, 34, Toronto, 28 May 2018

dotr

Reaction score
NR.41251.1528309216.jpg

Toronto Police Service :: News Release #41251
Case #: 1004739
The Toronto Police Service is requesting assistance locating a missing woman.

Olga Kosogor, 34, was last seen on Monday, May 28, 2018, in the Antibes Drive and Coneflower Crescent area.

She is described as 5'1", 132 lbs., long brown hair, brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink short-sleeve shirt, black casual pants, black sandals.

Nothing official on her - so consider this rumor:

By using search engines, I found a page, started on behalf of her mother...
It states her mother's husband (not Olga's father) died in May, and Olga died as well, some days/about a week later. Her mother now needs funding to raise Olga's son.

The page shows a photo of Olga, and compared to the picture above, to me it clearly is her.

Via some facebook page, it looks like the police found Olga in her car on June 5th ... (Used google translate to be able to read a post there in the Russian language)

A site called BasicFunerals.ca has a page for her - apart from "Olga Kosogor, December 1, 1983 - June 5, 2018", it holds no further information.

She has a facebook page, latest update from 2007...

I am not a frequent poster here, so I am not posting any links .. I am even unsure whether this post is compliant to the rules ... I have the links, so can post them, but like said, they are not MSM ...

Last edited:
Nothing official on her - so consider this rumor:

By using search engines, I found a page, started on behalf of her mother...
It states her mother's husband (not Olga's father) died in May, and Olga died as well, some days/about a week later. Her mother now needs funding to raise Olga's son.

The page shows a photo of Olga, and compared to the picture above, to me it clearly is her.

Via some facebook page, it looks like the police found Olga in her car on June 5th ... (Used google translate to be able to read a post there in the Russian language)

A site called BasicFunerals.ca has a page for her - apart from "Olga Kosogor, December 1, 1983 - June 5, 2018", it holds no further information.

She has a facebook page, latest update from 2007...

I am not a frequent poster here, so I am not posting any links .. I am even unsure whether this post is compliant to the rules ... I have the links, so can post them, but like said, they are not MSM ...

This is odd, because all the TPS releases I can find (twitter, FB & the full press release) stating Olga is missing are dated June 6th.

I don’t think this can be the same person if she died June 5th (and the funeral was June 21st).

Anyway, I’ve sent TPS a message to ask for clarification.

Thanks for that!
(Indeed, I could be very wrong...
The pictures I came across, were showing very similar faces... )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back