On "BIO" - Casey Anthony : How Did We Get Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefmom

Seriously! Ancient Aliens!
Reaction score
Very interesting show on now about Casey on Bio. Ten minutes in and Cindy is pegged as an "enabler" and "co-dependant". So far no BS. Thought ya'll might be interested.

Very interesting show on now about Casey on Bio. Ten minutes in and Cindy is pegged as an "enabler" and "co-dependant". So far no BS. Thought ya'll might be interested.

Will it be online later in the week I hope?

They are mentioning the argument the night before, and ICA packing up her things the 16th saying bye to her father and leaving.

What is the name of the program? I don't have BIO but may look it up later

I hope the jurors catch this!!!!! :banghead:

Thanks, I will watch the rerun later, I'm very interested in anything recounting the fight on the 15th since I think that is key to Caylee's death. This sounds like it keys in pretty well to the Anthony dysfunction.

So far they are laying out a very accurate story line of what actually happened. No veering off into fantasy. Our very favorite reporter, KB, is one of the people on giving details. :great:

I hope the jurors catch this!!!!! :banghead:

I doubt it would make any difference. They were able to look past the evidence right in front of them in the courtroom.

MOO

They did call it an "alleged fight." Just briefly covered it.

I doubt it would make any difference. They were able to look past the evidence right in front of them in the courtroom.

MOO

So true!! But, I'd still like for them to hear all of the stuff in a cohesive story without all of the DT BS.

Thank you! I'm watching the end right now but it starts all over again in 20 mins so I can see the whole thing.

I missed the first part of it so I don't know who is doing the recapping of the case, but she is good.
KB of WFTV is also on and describing what was really going on.
It sounds like the real story.
I see where it is playing again starting at 10. I don't know if it is a repeat of what I'm watching now or part 2.

I believe it is just a one hour episode. A good overview of the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth