One Direction Star Louis Tomlinson's Sister Félicité Dead at 18

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by MagnoliaMountain, Mar 15, 2019.

1. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

One Direction Star Louis Tomlinson's Sister Félicité Dead at 18 of Suspected Heart Attack

I'm one of those that believe someone can die from a broken heart. This young girl lost her mom 2 years ago.

What a tragedy...Thinking of Félicité's family and friends.

2. MarziPanda

MarziPanda Well-Known Member

How very sad. Though, the article probably should state that 999 was dialled, not 911. It's terrifying how seemingly healthy young people can have undiagnosed heart conditions and suddenly just die. My thoughts are with the family. Losing their mum and then a sister so unexpectedly, I can't imagine the pain.

3. Southern_Girl

Southern_Girl Well-Known Member

I’ve heard of this group, but can’t say I’m a “fan”. However, this is so incredibly sad. I can’t imagine how this family is feeling right now. Their mother was only 43 years old when she died 2 years ago, then the daughter dies at 18 years old.

I hope the family is close & there for one another. I don’t know if One Direction is touring right now, but that lifestyle is hard & lonely enough as it is, before adding in 2 huge losses like this. If they are on the road, I truly hope he has someone he trusts either there with him or easily accessible.

MagnoliaMountain likes this.