ONE Question!!!!??!!!!

Discussion in 'Rebecca Zahau Nalepa' started by SunnieRN, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

If you feel so inclined, please tell me the one, most important question you would like to ask:

Jonah

Adam

Dina

Nina

SDSO

CPD

Maybe in the questions, we can figure out more answers!! Thanks everyone. I have to go to work soon, so will post my questions tomorrow or Thursday!!

2. Loading...

3. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

Jonas, did you blame anyone for Max's death? If so who? Also, what is your relationship with Dr. Howard? Where did he spend the night when Max was in the hospital?

4. Mrs. Holmes

Mrs. Holmes New Member

Adam Shacknai - at what point did you see RZ body.. from inside or outside the guest house?

5. itsreenw

itsreenw New Member

Jonah, why didn't you call Rebecca every couple hours from the hospital to give her updates and see how she was doing emotionally?

6. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

I put my questions in red in the body of your post.

7. Zale

Zale Inactive

JS: Do you think RZ needed saving?

AS: What type of music were you listening to at the mansion?

DS: What did you and your sister Nina do when you returned home morning of 7/12 for 12 hours?

NS: What did you do when RZ did not reply to your text message?

SDSO: Why did you allow Officer ONE-FOOT to contaminate the crime scene balcony?

8. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

:floorlaugh: At your questions to SDSO and CPD!!!

9. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

..........and I wasn't even trying to be funny! :maddening:

10. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

..my comments...

11. Wendy101

Wendy101 New Member

SDSO
    Would you treat your significant other in the same manner Rebecca's body was (lying naked, uncovered? If this was YOUR spouse, would you be satisfied with the outcome of the investigation? Where the he77 did you go for your schooling?

Jonah:
    Got some extra cash???? :D .... By the way Jonah, where were you when Rebecca died?

Dina: Are you upset with Jonah and why?

Dina sister: Exactly how far would you go to help your sister out? Where were you the night Rebecca died?

12. Carpe Pacem

Carpe Pacem New Member

JONAH:

Do you blame either Rebecca or her dog, Ocean, for your little boy's tragic accident?
    Did you ask her to make her departure after the accident?
    Did you ask her to board her dog?
    Is her dog currently alive and well, with a loving owner?

ADAM:

What was your purpose in flying to California? What words were used in your brother's request?

How much time did you spend in the presence of your brother?

DINA:

No questions. She's lost her precious son, and I prefer to give her the benefit of the doubt. As a mother, my heart hurts for her.

SDSO:

I would like to be a Keystone Kop on Halloween.
    May I borrow one of your department uniforms?

13. Charlie09

Charlie09 Former Member

I drove down their street in coronado this weekend. I have one for the neighbors

Really? Music is all you heard, those houses are so close together..you didn't hear crying? You didn't hear unusual noises? Really?

14. IWannaKnow

IWannaKnow New Member

Jonah: Why was Rebecca taxiing everyone around town for you instead of at Max's side, with you? It didn't appear to me that you were there at the same times with DS, why couldn't Rebecca be there with you instead of HL? Why did you leave on the 11th to go to the Homestead Inn instead of just staying at the mansion?

Adam: Please explain exactly when and how the leg came off the table and how you then utilized the table to cut Rebecca down. How did the table become upright with only three legs?

Dina: Did you believe that Max had been suffocated, may he rest in peace?

Nina: What exactly were your questions for Rebecca at 10:30 at night that you had not covered in the previous days? Was it so important that it couldn't wait until morning?

SDSO: Why did the deputy medical examiner perform both of these autopsies and WHY did it take him 13 hours to reach the crime scene?

CPO: What is the age and status of Officer Onefoot? How long has he been on the police force?

15. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

Jonah: How do you believe Max's fall occurred and is someone responsible? If so, who?

Adam: Who asked you to come to Coronado and when? Why did you lie about going to coronado to your landlord?

Dina: During your marriage, there were physical disagreements. Was Jonah responsible for those physical disagreements, or was he provoked? If he was responsible, did you trust him to be around Max?

Nina: You had previously texted Rebecca, and she picked you up at the airport. Why was there a need to text Rebecca at 10:41 and what is your alabi at that time?

SDSO: Do you really fricken believe that the Zahau family or the public actually believes your PC presentation concerning Rebecca's death?

CPD: What actions have been taken by the department in reprimend of officer one foot and his contamination of a crime scene and where is the proof that it was his footprint on the balcony?

16. voice4victims

voice4victims New Member

? for j.s. if rz was bringing you changes of clothes in the mornings what did you wear the day she was found? did you get a change of clothes yourself by going to mansion before returning to max at hospital at 7 am? just something to think about.

17. justice be served

justice be served New Member

First off, thank you Sunnie for putting up this thread. I have thought long and hard on the questions and here they are:

JONAH
    Was Rebecca only your current plaything and, if so, did you ever consider putting your kids first, front and center before your current plaything?

ADAM
    Did you help your big deal, successful brother in taking care of his “problem” so that you could feel useful and important to him?

DINA
    Will you ever come out from under the shadow of Jonah and tell the truth about what happened both fateful nights when your beautiful, wonderful son died and so did Rebecca?

SDSO
    Depending on whom in the department this is addressed to: Will anyone in the department have the chutzpah to finally tell the real story about what went down in the investigation?

CPD
    See SDSO above.

18. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

Justice good questions!!! Amazing that the question for Jonah needs to be asked, but his attitude seems to be pretty much begging for it. Text at 6:48, stating Rebecca is dead. Does he call back? Go home? Call 911? Noppers, calls the ex wife.:waitasec:

19. tiredblondy

tiredblondy New Member

I have only one question I'm willing to post now and that would be to Adam.

Adam who was your female visitor that night?????

20. time

time New Member

I can't narrow it down to one question.

JONAH:
    Where were you really at 1-7am on the 13th?
    Where were you at 8-10pm on the 12th?
    How much did Rebecca know about your business and your personal life?
    Was Dina mad because you left Max at home on Monday with Rebecca?

ADAM
    Other than you, who knows how to tie knots like that?
    How did you stand on a 3-legged table?
    Was Rebecca really hogtied?
    If you were not involved in Rebecca's murder, do you think someone was trying to frame you?

DINA:
    Where were you on Monday from 10am-2pm?
    Why were you gone so much time from the hospital and what were you doing?
    Why did you dislike Rebecca so much?
    Who is your boyfriend and was he staying at your house at the time?
    Have you ever blackmailed Jonah or threatened to ruin him?

NINA:
    Did Dina claim to you that Max was intentionally suffocated? When?
    What exactly is it that you wanted to talk about per Max's accident with Rebecca and why?
    Did you go to the mansion after calling Rebecca on the night of the 12th?
    What were you doing from Monday - Wednesday?

SDSO:
    When did you make the decision not to investigate this as a possible homicide?
    Why did you not have Adam take another polygraph test?

21. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

Perhaps not a 'female visitor', perhaps a cross dresser. Other then the obivious, many things are yet to be uncovered.

And to Sunnie: BIG THANKS, GREAT THREAD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.