Presumed Located OR - Amaya Cochran, 19, Portland, Vehicle & belongings found, 10 Sep 2021

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2021-9-20_21-10-13.jpeg
19 yr old, female
5’6”
125 lbs
Brown hair
Hazel eyes

Tattoo
Small tattoos on fingers, right leg and left arm; Heart on middle finger

Clothing
Dark colored hoodie, sweats, and a black mask

Circumstances of Disappearance
Amaya left home on the night of September 10, 2021.

She was last seen around Greeley Ave. and N. Going Street.
Her bag was also found in this area with all her belongings (wallet, keys, etc.).

Her vehicle was found a week later in the Lloyd Center parking lot.

Portland native here. That is kind of an odd spot to last be seen as it’s in an industrial area. However, Adidas is right by there and there is a Kaiser permanente nearby, too. I wish local news would pick this up and give us more information.

Lloyd center isn’t too far away, but I’d like to know if she was picked up on any cameras there.

We’ve had our rate of gun violence skyrocket recently. I hope she wasn’t a victim of that.

Amaya, I hope you are ok!

Portland native here. That is kind of an odd spot to last be seen as it’s in an industrial area. However, Adidas is right by there and there is a Kaiser permanente nearby, too. I wish local news would pick this up and give us more information.

Lloyd center isn’t too far away, but I’d like to know if she was picked up on any cameras there.

We’ve had our rate of gun violence skyrocket recently. I hope she wasn’t a victim of that.

Amaya, I hope you are ok!
Also in Portland. Last seen at that location could be like you said, the Adidas store, the Kaiser. Overlook Park is by there. It is not a terrible area considering others in Portland. However... the car being found at Lloyd Center is very concerning. Lloyd is not a safe place, no longer a "nice" area. This is the first I am hearing of this case.

I don't have a good feeling about this at all... More than willing to help in anyway I can.

Also in Portland. Last seen at that location could be like you said, the Adidas store, the Kaiser. Overlook Park is by there. It is not a terrible area considering others in Portland. However... the car being found at Lloyd Center is very concerning. Lloyd is not a safe place, no longer a "nice" area. This is the first I am hearing of this case.

I don't have a good feeling about this at all... More than willing to help in anyway I can.

Yeah, Holiday park is pretty rough. There were some fires in the Overlook park area recently, but I don’t think it has anything to do with her disappearance.

I wish we knew what area of the city she lives in.

When I thought about Kaiser, my thought was that maybe she was pregnant because they have quite a big obstetrics department at that Kaiser. It doesn’t have an ER, but does have urgent care.

Edited to add: MOO

Knowing her bag was found with all her personal belongings, and her car at Lloyd a week later... bad.

Holiday Park.. didn't even think of that and you are right. Sadly Portland has very rough areas now.
I would like to assume that LE has already begun looking at cam footage from both areas...
I have free time this weekend, I'll go to the area she was last seen.
Lloyd was a dump site for her car after something happened imo.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

View attachment 313685
19 yr old, female
5’6”
125 lbs
Brown hair
Hazel eyes

Tattoo
Small tattoos on fingers, right leg and left arm; Heart on middle finger

Clothing
Dark colored hoodie, sweats, and a black mask

Circumstances of Disappearance
Amaya left home on the night of September 10, 2021.

She was last seen around Greeley Ave. and N. Going Street.
Her bag was also found in this area with all her belongings (wallet, keys, etc.).

Her vehicle was found a week later in the Lloyd Center parking lot.

Amaya's NamUs profile has been removed. I hope this means she's been located safely. I couldn't find any information regarding her disappearance or recovery. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back