Found Deceased OR - Ashley Real, 22, last seen at fast food restaurant, Portland, 27 Mar 2023

I can't find a McD's with matching doors and parking spaces in the area, same with others like KFC, Taco Bell, Arby's, Jack, CfA, Starbucks, etc. I also tried the Gateway station area.
Not sure if this is relevant, but in the StreetView from Feb 2022 I noticed a significant homeless encampment along 121st.
It looks like it might be the Taco Time on the corner of 122nd and Division. You can see the red sticker in the middle of the door on Google Maps.

Is there a thread to discuss all six cases in one place? I’m in the car right now driving along the Columbia to Portland. Looks like most if not all were found along the major freeway corridors. Trucker?

Following this one locally. All six related, don't see it.

But three of them (Real, Smith, and the Jane Doe) look related. Not sure why no discovery date is listed for the Jane Doe. I can understand no other details being known, but at least they'd know *when* the body was found. I keep coming back to this one--not sure why.

Perry, Ramsey, Speaks. Dunno. Perry was known to hang around one of the region's other big problems:

Still checking if any other victim has a last seen in downtown Portland.

Here's the map, courtesy of Daily Mail's homicide dept

R.st.J

Following this one locally. All six related, don't see it.

But three of them (Real, Smith, and the Jane Doe) look related. Not sure why no discovery date is listed for the Jane Doe. I can understand no other details being known, but at least they'd know *when* the body was found. I keep coming back to this one--not sure why.

Perry, Ramsey, Speaks. Dunno. Perry was known to hang around one of the region's other big problems:

Still checking if any other victim has a last seen in downtown Portland.

Here's the map, courtesy of Daily Mail's homicide dept

R.st.J
this link says same day as perry's body, april 24

here is our victims fb, not much there, also uses the name mendoza it seems

It looks like it might be the Taco Time on the corner of 122nd and Division. You can see the red sticker in the middle of the door on Google Maps.
Could you check this again? It doesn't look like the Taco Time to me. I think you are looking at the two shared police photos from the security video of the "fast food restaurant". I looked very closely at Taco Time, and I didn't see any red "Push ..." sign at Taco Time in Google Street View from Feb of 2022 (which is their latest near this address). Instead, to me, it looks like it might be the Burger King at 12044 SE Division St., because of yellow concrete bumpers there, which most businesses here do NOT have. But it is very hard to tell because it looks like this BK door was replaced in early 2022 after it was heavy damaged. I'm worried that Ashley Real was homeless and living nearby, maybe on the other side of SE Division St, where there has been a homeless encampment. Oh, and the black mat that Ashley's feet are touching in the two security photos might be a black mat/rug inside the BK leading to the bathrooms on the southeast side of this restaurant. Again, it is hard to tell, but this is my best guess.

Could you check this again? It doesn't look like the Taco Time to me. I think you are looking at the two shared police photos from the security video of the "fast food restaurant". I looked very closely at Taco Time, and I didn't see any red "Push ..." sign at Taco Time in Google Street View from Feb of 2022 (which is their latest near this address). Instead, to me, it looks like it might be the Burger King at 12044 SE Division St., because of yellow concrete bumpers there, which most businesses here do NOT have. But it is very hard to tell because it looks like this BK door was replaced in early 2022 after it was heavy damaged. I'm worried that Ashley Real was homeless and living nearby, maybe on the other side of SE Division St, where there has been a homeless encampment. Oh, and the black mat that Ashley's feet are touching in the two security photos might be a black mat/rug inside the BK leading to the bathrooms on the southeast side of this restaurant. Again, it is hard to tell, but this is my best guess.
Another point to keep in mind is that Taco Time is at 12122 SE Division St., so it isn't in the 12000 block of SE Division St in Portland. It's in the 12100 block of SE Division St. Burger King, on the other hand, is in the 12000 block. BTW, if you aren't familiar with this definition of the word "block" in police terms, then just Google it. It's the first thing that comes up.

Another point to keep in mind is that Taco Time is at 12122 SE Division St., so it isn't in the 12000 block of SE Division St in Portland. It's in the 12100 block of SE Division St. Burger King, on the other hand, is in the 12000 block. BTW, if you aren't familiar with this definition of the word "block" in police terms, then just Google it. It's the first thing that comes up.
This Burger King was closed for construction/renovation about a year ago. Photos posted on Google over the last few months show that the old black doors were replaced with silver doors with thin handles. Adrian Chan, a local guide, posted a review of the 12044 SE Division St. Burger King about 2 months ago that shows a new door from the inside. The door Adrian Chan captured in his photo appears to be the northside door with the 12044 street number in the window, but the style of the door and the red "Push..." sticker matches the one in the two CCTV (or security) photos that were taken of Ashley Real. By how the Portland police have labeled these photos including the one with Ashley appearing to enter the BK with what appears to be BK food in a brown paper bag and a large BK drink in a mostly white cup held by her right arm, I believe she bought the food and re-entered the BK with the food and drink in hand. Why did she re-enter the BK after getting food and leaving a short time before? I don't know. Did she just have to use the bathroom, or did she see someone outside that made her return? Maybe. She may have walked the hour or so walk from the transit center earlier that day.

Is there a thread to discuss all six cases in one place? I’m in the car right now driving along the Columbia to Portland. Looks like most if not all were found along the major freeway corridors. Trucker?
Or someone who found this area to be an easy hunting place.

Either newly moved to the area or someone who changed a job to the one driving down that route.

I would like to know the days of disappearing. Weekdays? Or weekends? Weekends should include tourists from WA as well. Also - now that people work from home and need to attend office once a month, maybe driving from WA to CA is not excluded, or from Oregon to WA or CA. It is all new.

Or someone who found this area to be an easy hunting place.

Either newly moved to the area or someone who changed a job to the one driving down that route.

I would like to know the days of disappearing. Weekdays? Or weekends? Weekends should include tourists from WA as well. Also - now that people work from home and need to attend office once a month, maybe driving from WA to CA is not excluded, or from Oregon to WA or CA. It is all new.
Even the two cases in this group that have stated “missing” dates are approximate, they are more “last contact”/“last seen” dates.

But 3/27 when AR was last seen was a Monday, so she most likely disappeared during the week.

The other one, KS, whose last contact date seems likely to be the day she went missing, was on a Saturday.

Since Ashley Real's body was found on 5/7/2023, about 16 miles from this BK, the question is how did she get there. My theory is that she entered a vehicle in the hours (probably not more than a day) after she ate at the BK with her uncle. I don't think Ashley had a vehicle of her own, because, at 22, and as someone who came from the Gateway Transit Center, it didn't seem like she had one. I've also heard that mass transit is pretty good in Portland, and she might have felt she didn't need one. But because there were no sightings of her using mass transit after this BK meal, then it seems she entered a vehicle to get to the heavily wooded area near Eagle Creek where she was found on 5/7. My theory is that she (or her body) was with a male (probably Caucasian) between about 25 and about 50, who drove that vehicle. Here it would help, if people who knew Ashley Real, could tell us about who she would ride with. Did she have male friends? A boyfriend? Did she ever hitchhike? We need this type of info to connect it to the next point on Ashley's path, which looks like it might be the trailhead at 28935 SE Judd Rd in Eagle Creek.

JUN 2

Real is one of six women who have vanished and then been found dead in the past six months. The women's remains were found within 100 miles of each other in and around Portland and in most cases, they were discovered in forested or rural areas.

KGW has reached out to detectives with the agencies investigating these disappearances and deaths. The Polk and Clackamas County Sheriff's Offices responded and said they're talking to partner agencies to see if their respective cases are connected to any others.

Was Ashley homeless? 22 years old, so young.

Since Ashley Real's body was found on 5/7/2023, about 16 miles from this BK, the question is how did she get there. My theory is that she entered a vehicle in the hours (probably not more than a day) after she ate at the BK with her uncle. I don't think Ashley had a vehicle of her own, because, at 22, and as someone who came from the Gateway Transit Center, it didn't seem like she had one. I've also heard that mass transit is pretty good in Portland, and she might have felt she didn't need one. But because there were no sightings of her using mass transit after this BK meal, then it seems she entered a vehicle to get to the heavily wooded area near Eagle Creek where she was found on 5/7. My theory is that she (or her body) was with a male (probably Caucasian) between about 25 and about 50, who drove that vehicle. Here it would help, if people who knew Ashley Real, could tell us about who she would ride with. Did she have male friends? A boyfriend? Did she ever hitchhike? We need this type of info to connect it to the next point on Ashley's path, which looks like it might be the trailhead at 28935 SE Judd Rd in Eagle Creek.
How do you know she went to BK with her uncle?

I think this second address/possible last known location has been mentioned in the collective thread for the six women, but I was re-reading through media/LE releases for Ashley tonight and wanted to bring it here too:

Ashley Real, 22, was last seen at a fast food restaurant in the 12000 block of Southeast Division Street on March 27, 2023. We have information that she may have also been at the Gateway/NE 99th Ave Transit Center Max Station (9900 Northeast Multnomah Street) on that same day.
Source

How do you know she went to BK with her uncle?
Both Ashley's sister, Masciell Real, and Ashley's cousins, Jasmine Real, have posted about this on YouTube and TikTok. Jasmine Real interviewed Ashley's uncle and a woman, who appears to be Ashley's aunt, in Spanish on TikTok. They discussed this meal in the interview and the name "Burger King". I've also seen a total of three different surveillance photos of Ashey Real from inside or near the door of this particular BK. It appears that two of these photos were released by police and other one is a photo of the surveillance screen at the BK that was taken by the uncle (of the surveillance monitor). It shows Ashley sitting at a booth inside the BK.

I think this second address/possible last known location has been mentioned in the collective thread for the six women, but I was re-reading through media/LE releases for Ashley tonight and wanted to bring it here too:

Ashley Real, 22, was last seen at a fast food restaurant in the 12000 block of Southeast Division Street on March 27, 2023. We have information that she may have also been at the Gateway/NE 99th Ave Transit Center Max Station (9900 Northeast Multnomah Street) on that same day.
Source
Right, but police haven't referred the transit center as a "possible last known location". Instead, the Portland Police Bureau refers to this as a possible location where she was seen, but they don't use the word "last", so my understanding of the PPB report is that Ashley may have been there earlier that same day, not later.

My understanding of that and what Ashley's family said is that she came from this transit center before the BK meal with uncle. My guess is that brown should bag that she had at the BK held things like clothing that she used during a trip that preceded that Monday, 03/27/2023. For example, she might have been traveling during the weekend prior to that Monday, and she may have still had this bag that she travelled with in these BK surveillance photos. This part specifically about the bag is just by guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back