Found Deceased OR - Bonnie Jo Short, 77, left home at 1.30am, Myrtle Creek, 27 Nov 2021

There hasn't been an update from LE since the 7th. I sent a message to see if she's been found, I'll let you know if I get an answer. I also asked her niece who was posting in the FB thread on the police dept's FB page to see if there's any update.
Something odd about her *** being removed. I wonder if it was a fake.
JMO MOO IMO

There's an update today -
UPDATE December 13, 2021. Please read and share. Case is still open.
On November 27, 2021, at about 1:30 AM, Bonnie Jo Short, 77, of Myrtle Creek, left her residence and hasn’t been heard from since. Bonnie was driving a silver 2015 Ford Escape bearing Oregon license plate 900MLJ.
Bonnie is about 5’4” tall and weighs around 110 pounds. Bonnie has grey hair and brown eyes. Bonnie was last seen wearing blue slacks, a grey and black striped sweatshirt, black boots and a grey robe.
The last known location and direction of travel for Bonnie’s vehicle was eastbound on Riverside Drive heading towards South Myrtle Road. Her vehicle was captured on security camera video at approximately 1:34 AM. We were unable to locate any video or other evidence suggesting she drove back into town, although it is not impossible. Myrtle Creek Police, along with the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office and Douglas County Search and Rescue had been focusing the search out South Myrtle Road. As of 9:00 AM today, neither Bonnie nor her vehicle have been located.
Myrtle Creek PD continues to field tips and investigate them as they come in. Over the last two weeks, an exhaustive search was conducted by MCPD and the above listed agencies with no success. Unfortunately, there are no further leads or evidence that points to continuing the physical search. We are still asking the public to be observant and report anything that could help us find Bonnie or her vehicle. Even if you aren’t sure or think your tip is not valuable, please report it anyway.
If you have any information regarding Bonnie’s whereabouts or have seen her vehicle, please contact the Myrtle Creek Police Department immediately at 541-440-4471.
A photo of Bonnie and a photo of the type and color of car (Not an actual photo of her car) are attached with this release. It should be noted that Bonnie’s hair is now long and grey.

So sad they don't have any other information.
Myrtle Creek Police Department | Facebook

Very sad news. What was she doing? I have had my own misadventure with a logging road. They are very easy to slide off as they are built with flat rock and an apex to accommodate Semi trucks. Logging roads and passenger vehicles don't mix.

RIP Bonnie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back