Identified! OR - Cave Junction, 'Annie Doe' WhtFem UP10929, 16-20, Redwood Hwy, Aug'71 - Annie Lehman

Also, I'd like to mention that I'm researching this case and compiling as much information as possible to pass the info on to John Lordan in the hopes that he'll make a video on his LordanARTS channel on Youtube. Spreading Annie's facial reconstructions and information around to as many places as possible is helpful.
I love the Internet.

Also, I'd like to mention that I'm researching this case and compiling as much information as possible to pass the info on to John Lordan in the hopes that he'll make a video on his LordanARTS channel on Youtube. Spreading Annie's facial reconstructions and information around to as many places as possible is helpful.
I love the Internet.

I love his channel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NCMEC video says Annie's hair was Auburn or brown which is incorrect, auburn is a darker mix of red/brown. Annie was apricot red like Lucy Ball. It really disgusts me when they put the wrong info out. I'm also upset that Annie's NamUs profile does not have Carl's recon any more. KLEE had given him everything to make the recon, I don't understand why it's hidden now, yet they leave the "3-D reapproximation done by Joyce Nagy in 2004" that I can't imagine would even look like her and it shows the wrong hair color. I think when we finally have Annie's name, she's going to look more like Carl's recon with apricot red hair.

I did screen shots of the isotope map
Bumping an earlier post that has a screenshot of the isotope map.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I love the Internet.

You should reach out to Dr. Nici Vance, she's the state medical examiner for Oregon and has done a bunch of youtube videos on unidentified persons in her state. I think she even did one on this Annie Doe and generally seems very communicative.

I would love more than anything to see Annie Doe receive lots of attention and maybe one day be a Doe Fund Me case for DDP if needed.

Oooh, ok, somehow I missed that.
I'm curious... how many of the people on this thread reside or have lived in Josephine County? I actually live in Cave Junction, just a few miles from where Annie was found. I'm going to be looking into the local history around that time to get a better idea of why Annie may have been passing through the area, there are a lot of people who come here just because they're running from something and want to start over, but since she had the map in her pocket it's entirely possible that CJ was just a random stop for her in her travels. She could've been hitchhiking and been dumped by whoever harmed her, but given her appearance, the fact that her clothes were kind of nice, and the fact that she was found fully clothed, I'm not sure how likely that is. Robbery also likely wouldn't have been a motive, as her jewelry was still on her.

People go missing or turn up dead around here for a reason, typically. It's sad but true.
Hey Anarkitty, I live in Portland and have traveled out that way quite a bit! I’ll be in Grants Pass on the 19th and 20th...will be free in the evening if you would like to may grab a Dutch Bro. and talk about the case! I’ve been looking at her case as well and been looking at old articles from the Oregonian. Haven’t found anything yet.

Hey Anarkitty, I live in Portland and have traveled out that way quite a bit! I’ll be in Grants Pass on the 19th and 20th...will be free in the evening if you would like to may grab a Dutch Bro. and talk about the case! I’ve been looking at her case as well and been looking at old articles from the Oregonian. Haven’t found anything yet.

That would be pretty cool, I have the 19th off from work, so PM me. I haven't been on here in a while, looks like I checked the message board at the right time!

Official Announcement from DDP:

NEW CASE – Annie Doe

State of Oregon Cold Case from 1971: "Annie Doe" has passed QC and has started sequencing. We expect to receive files for her in 3-4 weeks, provided the DNA output is in good shape.

Annie Doe (who was estimated to be 14-25 years old) is one of the oldest cases (if not THE oldest) on file with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Information on her can be found at:
Annie Doe
Have you seen this child? JANE DOE1971
404UFOR

Annie is a DoeFundMe case, and we will put up a Paypal button on the website for her shortly. Because we already had sufficient funds in our General Fund from previous donations to make up any shortfall, we’ve already greenlighted the sequencing for her. Donations on her behalf will allow us to use existing funds for the next case, which is just around the corner.

NamUs Case Number: 10929
NCMEC Case Number: 1261134

I hope DDP can work their magic!

Absolutely agree... Alleykins she has been around for so long!!

Sending DDP
3b3aa801_goodluck.gif
we know yall can do it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member