Found Deceased OR - Daniel Lincoln, 37, left after an argument, Hermiston, phone pinged in Ukiah, 19 Aug 2020

Daniel please!! These babies need their daddy. :( Please get to safety.

0170fce1-a98a-4adb-bac7-d3888b0617e5-large16x9_family.jpg

Daniel's wife, Adrienne Lincoln tells Action News she thinks he may be hiding and she wants people to keep an eye out for him over the holiday weekend.

"Mostly look in spots that aren't typically traveled because I feel like he could be hiding somewhere and he is trained to hide a vehicle because he is military, so he knows how to cover up a vehicle and I feel like that's why we haven't been able to find him," explained Lincoln.

Wife of missing Hermiston man thinks he may be hiding

Rest peacefully, Daniel. Thank you for your service to our country. My condolences to his loved ones.

Help Find Daniel Lincoln
On behalf of Daniel’s family we’d like to thank everyone who prayed, shared and searched for Daniel.
Daniel was found yesterday evening near Olive Lake and it’s with much sadness that we share that Daniel has passed away.
We have no further details to share at this time and we ask for privacy to allow the family time to grieve.
Once again we would like to thank everyone for the love and care during this difficult time. We were blessed by your kindness.
A special thank you to Umatilla County Sheriff department for their efforts in helping us find Daniel. Though it is not the outcome we were praying for, Daniel is coming home.

Dear Daniel, Please finally find your peace.

Thank you, Marine for the courage you rendered for us.

Such devastating news. However your children will always know their daddy is a hero. Bless your wife and family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back