OR OR - Debra Morgan-Sparks, 48, Bonanza, 22 February 2014

Lilibet

Reaction score
There is a comment from October 2 that appears to be from her daughter? It refers to Debra being left by the side of the road to die. Was Debra found deceased?
Here is the link:
http://kobi5.com/news/item/klamath-...inding-missing-bonanza-woman.html#.VKBfmhAAIB

Wow! Thanks for posting this. I have never found any more stories about Debra, so I don't know if she was found. It sounds like it, doesn't it? Some stories never have MSM follow up reports. I'll dig a little deeper on FB.

ETA: Her daughter never posted anything on FB, even when her Mom disappeared. The comment refers to someone taking Debra's life. How sad. I will keep looking.

StarrChance

Reaction score
Couldn't find any updates however on "public records 360" which is paywall site I found she has two names - Debra Louann Morgan & Debra Louann Barry
She has a record for possession of controlled substance and unauthorised use of motor vehicle, served time between 1991 and 2000. Without naming her SO he has a long record for similar offences plus one assault charge.

How did she disappear?

StarrChance

Reaction score
More aliases

Debra Morgan Morgan
Debra Lu Barry
Debra Morgan-sparks
Debbie Sparks
Debra Morgan Sparks

lindamichelle1

Reaction score
Bumping for Debra...again. Still no news. Where is she?
So bizarre. Her profile has never been active again, family never posted on her after, no mention of her being found. Tried searching for an obituary but nothing. really really strange.