Found Alive OR - Hannah Justine Fox, 24, Eugene, 2 Sept 2019 *vehicle found*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Sep 5, 2019.

1. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Keys on the hood? Counseling appt? So she left work to go to moms? Why not back home? And an odd thing to say “I’m safe?” ...What’s Josh not saying? MOO

Razz, misgrn, Jethro4WS and 2 others like this.

2. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

I would like to know more too.

SAMS, JC40, misgrn and 1 other person like this.
  3. KingOfTheSleuths

KingOfTheSleuths Member

According to her Instagram on July 11th 2019-

"For those that don’t know, the park maintenance job didn’t work out for me. Surprised? I was too. It is a story for another time though, because right now I want to share a story that is both OLD and NEW...

Have you heard of @fernsedgedairy? The sun begins to rise but its rays have not yet kissed Mt. Zion; meanwhile, the fog settles above the deep blue expanse which is Dexter Reservoir, quiet, beautiful, calming. Next, green forest. Green foliage. Goats. What? I worked at Ferns Edge, a farmstead goat dairy, for half a year washing bottles and bottling Grade A raw goat milk. This past winter hit everyone hard and Ferns Edge struggled — they got by. Circumstances changed, jobs changed, I left the dairy knowing there was more I wanted to do to help.

I am grinning with the goats again, I wave to the cows every day, and I pat Apollo on the head and give him a cracker. I am befriending the goose by delivering fresh buckets of water, I still feed the cat when she calls, and I learned that the sheep don’t know how to have a ‘baa day.

I love the farm. It feels right. I feel Hannah here at Ferns Edge. I am back in the mix to make a difference in new and exciting ways. Stay tuned as this story and journey grows.
    "

Her last post on Instagram references saving Ferns Edge Dairy which is from July 30th 2019.

On her second to last post on Instagram, she mentions "Remember when I said I had new and exciting roles at @fernsedgedairy? I do — I am their first social media representative (check out my new hat in the last video!) and I am pursuing one of my childhood dreams to be a certified #cheesemaker. Heck yeah!"

So it seems like she worked for Ferns Edge Dairy but left, then worked for a park maintenance job. She said the park maintenance job didn't work out for her and she is now working for Ferns Edge Dairy as their first social media representative. Ferns Edge Dairy is about 25 minutes South East of Eugene, OR located at Fern's Edge LLC, 39456 OR-58, Lowell, OR 97452 which is across from Dexters Reservoir.

Just wanted to throw some additional information out there in case it's helpful.

4. KingOfTheSleuths

KingOfTheSleuths Member

I also want to add this to what I posted above. I know her car ended up far away from her work, but maybe she was at work for a little while that morning. I wonder if anyone has reached out to her work or searched near Dexters Reservoir if she still works for Ferns Edge Dairy?

5. LaBellaV

LaBellaV Member

6. Steph8angels

Steph8angels Eye in the Sky

Wonderful news!!!
    Happy Dance.
    So greatly happy for this outcome.

misgrn, kodi, Jethro4WS and 2 others like this.
  7. The Night Watchman

The Night Watchman Well-Known Member

Her uncle found Fox walking on a road in the woods around midday, they said.

Good man, to be out there and not giving up hope.

Probably details of this story we won't find out, ala Danielle Nipper.

But that's OK, Hannah is back!

8. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Oh Hallelujah....I'm so happy Hannah is alive and found!!! After reading about her above, I thought what an interesting awesome person, a nature lover, carer for animals...prayed she would be found safe.........and now she has been!!! SO GLAD!!!
    :):)

misgrn, Dre, annemc2 and 3 others like this.
  9. Jethro4WS

Yep. We won't be getting details.

Missing woman found alive in Douglas County - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

Emergency responders found Fox alive and speaking with others on private timberlands less than a mile from where the Toyota was found.

Deputies said Fox told them she went for a hike and got lost.

After she was found, Fox was stable but she was taken to a hospital as a precaution.

DCSO added at the end of a press release, “The area Fox was missing in was surrounded by roads, residences and small farms. Fox reported hearing searchers in the area, but did not respond to them. No additional updates are expected.”​

Razz, misgrn, Dre and 4 others like this.
  10. Jethro4WS

misgrn, LaBellaV, SAMS and 1 other person like this.
  11. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Yay!!!! Finally some good news.

misgrn, Dre, LaBellaV and 2 others like this.
  12. Coppertop15

Coppertop15 Well-Known Member

Hooray!

misgrn and Steph8angels like this.
  13. etpooms

etpooms Member

I'm so glad this didn't go the direction I thought it would. So happy for Hannah and her family and friends.

Dre and misgrn like this.