OR OR - Jazmine Rodriguez, 15, Aloha, 24 April 2017

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Paddleboarder, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Paddleboarder

Paddleboarder Former Member

ALOHA, Ore. – Deputies are asking for the public’s help with finding a missing 15-year-old who ran away from home Monday night.
    Detectives with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office say William Richard-Ricke, who identifies herself as Jazmine Rodriguez, ran away from her Aloha home. Detectives found some of her personal belongings, which they say are not usually disposed of, along a Beaverton area road.
    Jazmine was described as 5-foot-8 and 100 pounds.
    Anyone with information about Jazmine’s whereabouts are asked to call the sheriff’s office at 503-846-2500.

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/be...ar-old-found-on-beaverton-area-road/434161452

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

3. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

4. AlwaysHopeToHelp

AlwaysHopeToHelp Verified EMT

5’8 and only 100lbs?? Severely underweight - is she ill or dealing with anorexia? If so could she have attempted to run away and then due to her emaciation, succumbed? She is so young and I pray like crazy that she is safe somewhere. Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk