Found Deceased OR - Jennifer Huston, 38, Dundee 24 July 2014 - #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jul 30, 2014.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

Jennifer Huston, 38, left her home last Thursday at 5:45 p.m., went to the Oregon First Community Credit Union in Newberg about three miles away and then to a nearby Circle K gas station on Portland Road. She has not been seen since.

Jennifer is 5'7" with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black and pink Nike shoes and black yoga pants. She drives a dark green 1999 Lexus LX 470 with Oregon plates WXH 011. The SUV has a U-shaped crack in the windshield on the passenger side and a Yakima ski rack mounted on the roof.

Any tips or leads should be referred to the Newberg-Dundee Police Department by calling 503-537-1246.

MAP OF SEARCH AREAS

HOW TO USE SEARCH MAP

PREVIOUS THREADS
    Thread #1

Thread #2

Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

Husband of missing Oregon woman Jennifer Huston passed polygraph

Missing Oregon mom Jennifer Huston stopped at a Rite Aid drug store in Newberg, Ore., and purchased Gatorade, trail mix and a package of over-the-counter sleeping pills — a non-lethal dose — before she disappeared last week, police said Tuesday night.

[snip]

Police said there remains no evidence of a crime in this investigation. Because police can’t prove she is endangered, they said it’s been difficult obtaining subpoenas related to the investigation.

http://q13fox.com/2014/07/29/police...regon-woman-jennifer-huston-passed-polygraph/

4. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

http://www.kgw.com/story/life/2014/08/06/moms-discuss-pressures-of-parenthood/13702623/

5. liltexans

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2014/08/jennifer_huston_many_who_didnt.html

6. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Maybe she wasn't thinking about who would find her or when. Same with Leanne B.
    We will likely never know.

I know I would be thinking about that part...well in advance. I would not want to be found days or weeks later, however I end up going.

My husband works overnight shift, getting home at 4am, and falls asleep on the couch out front, while I am either in a small TV room in the back of house or in the bedroom. Depending upon now long he sleeps into the day, it is conceivable he would not be looking for me until as late as 5pm, when he would have to to get ready for work, eat, etc.
    If he found me deceased at that time, he might be in a fix explaining how he had not noticed for twelve hours.

Back to topic, Jennifer just may not have planned the discovery part. Or she assumed that private property would be checked by owners if not daily, frequently.

Jmo

7. bakerlady

bakerlady New Member

IMO there is never any logical explanation to suicide EXCEPT for those that are suffering from terminal disease and in insufferable pain. Some might argue that untreated depression is like a terminal disease tho and the emotional pain is just as real.

Sad either way.

8. liltexans

http://portlandtribune.com/pt/9-news/229570-93080-huston-case-comes-to-a-close-

9. Aud1

Aud1 New Member

I'm thinking perhaps she made purposeful choices that night in order to keep suspicion from falling on her husband. She went to the bank, Rite Aid, and the gas station -- all places where she'd be seen on camera with a time stamp. She then went to a location obscure enough & far enough away from home so that no one would think Kallen could have been involved, since he was at home with the boys. She obvsly didn't want family to find her, but chose someone's property so that she would be found eventually. Just a few thoughts...

10. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

For reference:

Found Deceased CA - Jennifer Evert, 34 - Crescent City - 21 May 2013 - Page 11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:rose:

11. Miss_Diana

Miss_Diana New Member

OT: Janise Wright's boy found ... check her thread.

12. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

13. Prof

Prof New Member

I agree. She would know enough being a homicide detective's daughter what happens when I spouse goes missing and ends up deceased. I bet she only took out 20 dollars just to get herself on camera. I think she topped off her tank because she did not know how long it might take to find the spot. She took a lot of precautions, I think. I think she chose someone's property, obviously seeing that driveway wasn't used much, because a public place is too risky. She drove in enough to see where it would lead; then she turned around and came back just far enough so she would not be seen by someone driving by, and under enough canopy to not be spotted. I think she might also have been looking for a tree, and she found the woman's cedar grove. :(

14. Prof

Prof New Member

Wow, the Jennifer Everett case sounds so similar.

15. FlyerFan28

FlyerFan28 Member

Explains why the woman land owner was so upset and made the comment about planting the cedars...

16. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

17. Suthrnqt

Suthrnqt Verified Luddite

18. FlyerFan28

FlyerFan28 Member

19. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I would be surprised if she put much thought into all of that, i.e making purchases just to be on camera etc.

20. Coquette

Coquette Observer

Kimster - thank you for sharing the post by Jennifer Everett's husband. It was illuminating. It was also incredibly powerful and important to read.

Thank you.

21. circe221

circe221 New Member

Wow...the post from Jennifer Everett's husband blew me away - I was not familiar with her case, and at first I thought it was about Jennifer Huston.
    Thank you for posting that here Kimster!

re: report of death being a result of hanging
    Wouldn't that have been investigated further to rule out a homicide? When a friend of mine from high school committed suicide (not while in HS, she was in her 20's) by hanging it was investigated for a while. In her case, I still have a few questions/doubts involving her husband and to this day think he may have been involved. But even with Jennifer Huston, wouldn't they have had to at least keep that option on the table and rule it out?