arm of an outline of a cross (6"X4")
Clothing: jeans, red and white sweatshirt with red
'DC' letters, black cap with lettering 'FMF' all over it. black sneakers
Jewelry: silver colored band on left ring finger
Case Number: 09-12964
Dental: Available
Fingerprints: Available

Details of Disappearance
Jerrick was last seen on 070609 at about 0100hrs when he and his girlfriend went to bed. He was due in court later that morning for possession and theft charges. His girlfriend said he planned to walk to court but never arrived and has no been contacted since. He had made prior statements to his girlfriend that he felt he was a burden on her and wanted to go and live in a homeless shelter in Seattle. He left her a note indicating that he was sorry for the drama he brought into her life and he loved her.

That note sounds almost like it could be a suicide note, I mean I guess since we don't know the whole thing and just the gist I could be way off.

I guess it could go either way, but to be missing for almost four years now, I feel like if he was alive he would've made contact with at least his girlfriend, maybe he has and she's too scared the police will go after him if she tells them he's alive.

We recently bought property close to Jerricks last known address. We were walking the undeveloped property and found a memorial dedicated to Jerrick. Theres a picture of him, a hanging wooden cross and and death date of 2011. It seems to be maintained by his mother based on the letter to her beloved son. We tried locate an official death certificate and found nothing. The eerie part was fresh flowers had been placed at the base of the tree. Someone had been there within hours of our visit. We want to contact his mother to let her know the property will be developed soon. We want to give her the opportunity to pick up her items.
This is my first post. How do I upload pictures? I want post the memorial scene.
Thanks Sleuths

We recently bought property close to Jerricks last known address. We were walking the undeveloped property and found a memorial dedicated to Jerrick. Theres a picture of him, a hanging wooden cross and and death date of 2011. It seems to be maintained by his mother based on the letter to her beloved son. We tried locate an official death certificate and found nothing. The eerie part was fresh flowers had been placed at the base of the tree. Someone had been there within hours of our visit. We want to contact his mother to let her know the property will be developed soon. We want to give her the opportunity to pick up her items.
This is my first post. How do I upload pictures? I want post the memorial scene.
Thanks Sleuths
This is his girl friend his mother and i made that memorial forhim cause that's tragically where he took his life so if you could please contact me back so i could get the cross that would be greatly appreciated thank you so much for reaching out

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back