OR OR - Williams, wooded area of Holkum Peak, UncFem 14-18, UP11638, Brown sweater, May'78

No wig involved in this case, that can be attributed to another user confusing this UID with a different one.

She does look similar to the drawing though it's worth a look perhaps

April Zane 1960 Illinois has been added to the rule out list. Have Roxanne Sims, Diane Gilchrist, Rebecca Rodriguez, Kim Charleson, or any of the others submitted as possible matches?

Submitted Deborah Tomlinson as a potential match, no previous comparison has been noted between the two according to Doe Network.

1257UFOR

Two rule outs at NamUs
  • Ann Ellinwood - Oregon
  • Karen Lee -Oregon

Any update on Roxanne Sims?

What do you think about Martha Morrison missing in 1974 from Oregon compared to sketch with long hair?
<modsnip: broken link/identified>
View attachment 74810View attachment 74811
Just noticed the Martha Morrison you mentioned in this post is showing a permission error at her link. I wonder if that means she has been located, removed from namus etc.?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed the Martha Morrison you mentioned in this post is showing a permission error at her link. I wonder if that means she has been located, removed from namus etc.?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Martha Morrison's remains were identified in July 2015.

Kim Charleson, a previous suggestion, was added to Charley Project yesterday Kim Charleson – The Charley Project She looks strikingly like the long-haired composite for HPJD.

Kim's DNA is submitted/tests not complete
I really think she may be Blytheville AR JD (has a "Kim" Tattoo) or Snohomish JD, even though they list SJD as being 5'10".

Suzanne Justis 1950 Oregon has been added as a rule out.

What do you guys think? I think they look pretty close. And both were in a brown sweater. I think the time gap is consistent with "years".

Jeannette Kamahele
2607DFCA - Jeannette Kamahele

UID

Jeannette Kamahele is believed to have been a victim of the Santa Rosa Hitchhiker Murders but her body was never recovered. Though it's not conclusive, she had a dental bridge at the time of her disappearance and there is no mention of the need for one or one being present with this Doe. More about the murders here:Santa Rosa hitchhiker murders - Wikipedia.

Submitted Roxanne Sims, Kim Charleson, and Niki Britten via NamUs.

Jamie Grissim 1955 Washington has been added to the NamUs rule out list.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back