Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she had told her friends that she feared him it's also possible she would have told them the circumstances surrounding Billy's conception.

I truly hope that this wasn't a situation where Karissa had no choice but to apply for assistance and then was forced to give up the information on the father despite her fear and threats to her safety.

I'll never understand how these men feel that life in prison is a better option than paying child support. I don't get that logic I guess. So maddening.
Ugh. I don’t get it either. :( Most men in this situation don’t “get rid of the problem” though. It takes big time sociopath to even think that’s an option and to be delusional enough to think he’s smart enough to get away with it. MOO

They truly need to expand their search along Hwy 6 which is in the area where he lives that goes to Tillamook which is on the coast (home to the best ice cream). It is speculated he was seen on that road prior to him being spotted at the Safeway in Forest Grove. Hwy 6 and 101 are coast range roads leading to the coast which is heavily populated with forests and logging roads
Good morning! Has the sighting at Safeway been confirmed? I’m sure they have cameras.

I'll never understand how these men feel that life in prison is a better option than paying child support. I don't get that logic I guess. So maddening.

Guys like this see the mother as a relentless remora, a greedy, grasping, selfish leech who deliberately got pregnant to trap him into paying child support so she can sit around eating bonbons while he works his fingers to the bone. They see her as abusing him by refusing to abort. They see her as 100% the abuser, and themselves (themself?) as 100% the victim.

Not only do they not think they’ll be caught, they don’t think the mother is worthy of existence. If she wanted to live, she should have aborted like a decent woman and not forced him into unwanted fatherhood.

IMO he’s a bully, possibly with a mental disorder. I can see maybe killing her out of rage, but the baby? How could he? At this point I’m still holding onto a bit of hope that the baby is unharmed.

Also think that MW might take the cowards way out and commit suicide.

I wonder if the fact that he was a trained EMS is relavent.

wow, I took a break yesterday afternoon when it was quite and come back to all this news this morning. Unbelievable. I'm sure she was abducted by him. Did they release anything they might have found last night at his home?
They haven’t released any info on the search results. IMO the way they stepped up the searches the past 24 hours and named him a POI, they found some pretty strong evidence somewhere.

it will be interesting to know if it was him at Safeway and whether he was buying supplies to hole up somewhere and whether he was buying for one, two or three people.

Also, who could have provided such specific information as to what field to look at?

They truly need to expand their search along Hwy 6 which is in the area where he lives that goes to Tillamook which is on the coast (home to the best ice cream). It is speculated he was seen on that road prior to him being spotted at the Safeway in Forest Grove. Hwy 6 and 101 are coast range roads leading to the coast which is heavily populated with forests and logging roads

Jumping in late, I believe he has family or A family member that lives in Hillsboro too, not to far from Forest grove.
(I’m local too , just a bit more north).

Sadly, I don't think they will be found alive. So many spots around here to hide bodies in the coast range. Sad but true. He had ample time to do anything before LE came around

Oregonmama - I was born and raised in Oregon - and I sooo agree with you. There are so so so many places in the coast range and all the way to the Cascades. uggghhh I am really hoping there are phone pings, people that know where he has been, etc. to narrow down the search area(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow