Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Member

I haven’t asked him. I’ll have to give him a call tomorrow and ask if he saw anything. There is water locations out there where one could hide something and a lot of forest and field space. Seems he would have a connection to this place to know to go there.

2. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Member

Thanks for the link. My dad lives against Palmer creek so the search location is down the road. He probably hasn’t seen much in that case. So many little spots around that area though. I wonder if the victim or the suspect knows anyone there?

Kinda gave me the creeps that they are looking out there. Also gave me the creeps that that guy lives in Gaston which is my hometown. You don’t want to think there are monsters living so close.

I’m still hoping they find them alive and that she’s hiding from him.

3. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

They are still searching in Hopewell. Drove by the area this afternoon

4. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Still the same general area as before or have they moved elsewhere?

5. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Not sure this has been posted .....
    Michael Wolfe jailed; search continues for mom, son

Brown said she knew Fretwell wouldn't disappear voluntarily.

"She wouldn't leave her cats, especially Barney, he had cancer and she paid a whole bunch of money to have his leg amputated. She just loved cats," Brown said.

Brown said Karissa met Wolfe while she was working for Jimmy Johns in McMinnville.

"She would deliver sandwiches to him, and he would request her to bring the sandwiches," Brown said.

Brown said after Fretwell gave birth to William, Wolfe tried to keep the relationship and child a secret from his wife.

"Michael helped her co-sign on the apartment and helped her pay move-in costs to get into the apartment and he had a second key made," she said. "There were multiple occasions that he was in the apartment when she got home and she didn't like that."

Fretwell moved to Salem to get her own place and started working on getting child support from Wolfe about a year ago, Brown said. After having a paternity test done, child support was granted and the first payment was due soon. ​

6. Scanner

Scanner Well-Known Member

Welcome to the thread, JasonRoxbury. I imagine it is eerily affecting many in your community. Drive safe and don’t forget your camera. (We love scoping out areas through other’s pics!) IMO.

misgrn, TatianaBarbie, Niner and 13 others like this.
  7. JasonRoxbury

JasonRoxbury Member

Yes they are still searching the same property they were diving on yesterday. you cant really get too close from the street....

8. JasonRoxbury

JasonRoxbury Member

tried to add photos but i dont see them showing up ??

9. Jca2930

Jca2930 Active Member

PommyMommy, sassyblue, osu and 2 others like this.
  10. Oregonmama

They are at the house as well. Same area in Hopewell and I was told they will be there for awhile. I also was told not to take pics so I will respect that. Karissa's family hopefully will get closure soon.

They were talking to Michael through the night and he was processed early this am so hopefully he gave them info where they are located.

11. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Where do you get info? Ty

12. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Once again it comes down to desire, secrecy, rejection and money. With money being the catalyst causing a selfish man to go down a dark path and plan to eliminate the "obstacles" that interfered with his life.

IMO once Wolfe realized KF was done with him he began to rage inside. And frankly, IMO even if KF had continued to see him maybe he would have continued to support her and her son but inevitably something would have happened to sour the relationship and he would have harmed them anyway. And if she had not pursued child support he would have raged over her rejection of him.

IOW, it wasn't a question of if but rather when. It takes someone with a murderous heart and no moral compass to snuff out two innocent lives, especially when one is their own child. All MOO.​

SuperTmo, thistle, jiminy and 21 others like this.
  13. Oregonmama

LE told me about not taking pics and they will be in the area because I had questions re some road closures and a newspaper article stated he wasn't booked until the early morning hours so its obvious the *** wasn't eating donuts at the jail while talking to detectives

Niner, kimpage, roche.analisa and 6 others like this.
  14. Oregonmama

Honestly it comes down to this, imo, his married life and the the current event were about to collide and he acted to suit his needs/wants

15. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I know this was posted earlier in the thread, but I just got around to watching it. Karissa's friends call into Gray's show and provide some interesting background info. It's long but I learned some new things. The first call starts about 1 hour into the show.

16. Oregonmama

I am glad everything is coming out for ppl to understand the dynamics that ended up with Karissa and her son to go missing.

kimpage, Simoea, PommyMommy and 6 others like this.
  17. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Bumping for Karissa and William.

Jethro4WS, MT_Catt, Simoea and 3 others like this.
  18. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. During the interview, Karissa’s friend mentioned a golf cart that MW used at work. I’d read that the FBI has been to Cascade Rolling Mills in McMinnville several times collecting evidence. It’s my understanding that one of the items that they took was his golf cart.

It’s also my understanding that he left work the day that Karissa went missing, was gone for awhile that day, returned back to work and the next day after, he never returned back to work. He was a supervisor there and I wonder why he didn’t report to work (as normal), but instead went on the run? Thoughts?

My opinion only

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I think he had no clue what to do. Possibly not wanting to be questioned or arrested at his job?

20. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Yes, makes sense. He knew eventually Karissa and Billy would be reported missing and they’d come there looking for him.

JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.