Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

Did MW steal KF's car? If he had an extra key to her apartment made he might have had an extra key made for her car. Stealing her car would have been a means to harass and intimidate her. Might have also been a ploy to cost her money.[/QUOTE]
    He had the key to her apt.

misgrn, kimpage, Amied and 6 others like this.
  2. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Idiot

I misread the tone of the original post, but I agree with all you've said here.

3. Penny4YourThoughts

Penny4YourThoughts Well-Known Member

YOU HAD ME AT SUCCUBUS.
    well said.

4. csellards79

csellards79 Active Member

I also believe they were alive when they left apartment.

According to PC doc, her eye glasses were still in apt and the tv was on, and MW was in Salem area for about 3-3.5 hrs. Somewhere else on this thread it was mentioned from an interview that MW had key to KF’s apartment and would sometimes let himself in, and that as recent as Christmas, he was still trying to hook up with her.

Complete speculation, but this makes me think that he went by her place. maybe that’s how they carried out their affair to begin with - he would slip out of work during overnight shift when he thought no one would notice. He let’s himself in, Either KF was already asleep, or doing something that didn’t require her to wear glasses. Maybe he was going for a booty call, thinking if he has to pay for WF, then he’ll get whatever he wants out of KF. Maybe she rejected him, maybe they fought, maybe at that point he lost it, threaten WF, said he was going to take him, and at that point, I agree it would be easy to get her out of apartment just by threatening harm to her child. No one reported hearing any scuffles or anything suspicious or concerning. Alternatively, I wonder if he drugged them. I think that might be possibility since she didn’t have her glasses. All completely MOO

misgrn, Herat, roche.analisa and 2 others like this.
  5. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

From what KF's friend BB says, I don't think MW had a key to KF's current apartment, but her previous one. KF didn't like that she had come home multiple times to find MW in her apartment and she moved to a new one in Salem.

Listen beginning about the 1:30 mark: Missing mom and son: Who is Michael Wolfe?

From the article:
    "Michael helped her co-sign on the apartment and helped her pay move-in costs to get into the apartment and he had a second key made," she said. "There were multiple occasions that he was in the apartment when she got home and she didn't like that."

Eventually, Fretwell and Billy moved to Salem.

LaborDayRN, misgrn, kimpage and 13 others like this.
  6. csellards79

csellards79 Active Member

Got it. Thanks for pointing that out!

misgrn, roche.analisa and PommyMommy like this.
  7. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I think they had to be alive when they left the apartment because they charged him with kidnapping.

8. Canadianmom2three

Canadianmom2three Active Member

Yeah, I was thinking she fell asleep on the couch or something and took off her glasses. All speculation, but I was thinking he was probably taking time to scope things out before making a move, or waiting for her to fall asleep. MOO

misgrn, kimpage, Hazelnutty and 3 others like this.
  9. Oregonmama

JMO, but he did have the key to her Salem apt. I don't think she authorized him to have a key for the previous apt but he got one with her knowledge or not. Since he cosigned a lease previously, it would be very easy to get one from the property mgt since he legally was on that lease. For her present apt, he got the key somehow. Why risk tampering with the lock at night or doing the day with out being noticed? I don't think she would voluntarily open the door to him due to the events she was experiencing with him. I also am looking fwd to his trial. I want to hear more about the dynamics from the babysitter

misgrn, kimpage, Hazelnutty and 3 others like this.
  10. in search of

in search of Well-Known Member

SBM BBM

That's a new one...:D

11. Yamhill

Yamhill Well-Known Member

"SBM BBM" =?

12. NervousNellie

NervousNellie Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Snipped by Me, Bolded By Me

Websleuths Lingo

13. k8ling0087

k8ling0087 Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking as well, probably had WF already in his arms and she had no choice but to follow him out to the car without a fight...

LaborDayRN, misgrn, kimpage and 4 others like this.
  14. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Search continues for Karissa and Billy Fretwell
    Multiple agencies continued searching for missing mom Karissa and her son Billy on Wednesday.

The Yamhill County DA is being tight-lipped about exactly where the investigation is moving after saying on Tuesday that there is evidence to point to their murders. Michael Wolfe, who was arrested May 24, remains in jail without bail.

Investigators say that although evidence is circumstantial, they are confident they can build a compelling case against Wolfe. His next court appearance is set for June 7.

[...]

The DA is also not sharing exact areas that are being searched. Teams are trained to keep the search areas away from public eye.

MsBetsy, HayLouise, Niner and 9 others like this.
  15. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

windrower, Niner, misgrn and 11 others like this.
  16. cedgison

cedgison Well-Known Member

I thought I knew what it meant but had to Google it to confirm as I'd never heard it used. I'll be using it now, as well.

misgrn, mewmew, flute4peace and 7 others like this.
  17. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

I was hoping there would be a similar scenario here... as the Elizabeth Shelley case. Where the arrestee actually showed LE where she was. Sigh..........:(

misgrn, kimpage, ilovechili and 3 others like this.
  18. LotsaLatte

LotsaLatte Well-Known Member

I wish he would just show a tiny shred of decency and say where Karissa and Billy are. But, I firmly believe he only does what benefits himself.

LaborDayRN, kimpage, MrsM and 5 others like this.
  19. Oregonmama

I compare Wolfe to MS from the Sievers case. He will not give any information because he probably thinks he did nothing wrong and owes nothing to anyone. He has a very rigid mind. JMO

LaborDayRN, misgrn, kimpage and 6 others like this.
  20. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

So the owner of farm that was searched said:

"See what the evidence really is; who knows, maybe [Fretwell] just up in the middle of the night went to Mexico and no one knows where she's at"

Wow. I'd be real curious about that guy's background

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.