GUILTY OR - Kelsey McCune for kidnap, rape of 13yo girl, Oregon City, 2013

This is looking more and more like the Hannah Anderson abduction. Both families befriended the abductors. He may have groomed S. by starting off as her father's friend. Maybe slipping her money or buying her gifts. There have no reports that he had a car and assuming they are on public transport. But if he planned this ahead of time he could have bought a car. From what I have read cars are very cheap in America or he could have rented a car and could be in another state by now. If she disappeared from her bed she could have left when the family went to bed so could have had an 8 hour head start. How far could you travel in 8 hours? They are possibly in another state by now.
Just my thoughts.

I agree on the Hannah Anderson reference. Also the possibility that he had prearranged a car somehow. On the question about how far could you travel in 8 hours...they could be in not only another state, but another country. Canada is only 5 or 6 hours away from Oregon City. Since he is described as a "computer genius", he could have created a fake passport to get or over the border.

IMO, just throwing out ideas...

I did not see this posted before..sorry if it is a duplicate.

http://www.kptv.com/story/24136982/missing-endangered-runaway-girl-may-be-with-40-year-old-man

-She went missing Tuesday (12/3) night, was discovered missing Wednesday (12/4) morning when her parents went to get her up for school.

-It seems like the information that they are likely camping came from her father.

-Her parents have been friends with McCune for "years", but S.'s sister had only met him a few times. He was recently "down on his luck".

So when did S. and McCune start communicating? How were they communicating? This sounds like it has been going on for more than just the last week since he was staying there for Thanksgiving. Key point quoted from the article:
S.'s family now believes the teen and McCune had been communicating without anyone knowing. When they tried to confront McCune about it Wednesday, they say he wouldn't return their calls, and won't answer his messages.

Sounds like they might not know for sure that she is with McCune...just that it is a possibility. She is gone, he is not answering phone calls or messages. Do we know if there were any sightings of them together?

This man was allowed in the home by the father it seems. I wonder why now he thinks she is in danger --- would anybody let someone you consider dangerous into your home for Thanksgiving?

This is what I am wondering. And I'm sorry for my earlier post that I assume got mod-deleted.. I shouldn't have implied the father (a victim) is to be blamed for this. Predators can manipulate people of all ages. Her family could just have a big heart for friends/acquaintances down on their luck, making this situation feel even worse, beyond what I can imagine.

I hope the lack of modern amenities and technology tempts S. to return home! I hope this guy listens to her if/when she realizes the "roughing it" fantasy wasn't as great as it once seemed.

Clackamas Sheriff ‏@ClackCoSheriff 13m
ICYMI: Raw @KGWNews video of today's 1 p.m. press conference -- http://www.kgw.com/video?id=234651171&sec=547977&ref=rcvidmod …

I just watched the presser... (Thanks, Cheese! :seeya:)

Interesting points that stood out to me... Aside from what has been mentioned in the threads...

- A reporter asked if McCune has a "history"... And LE replied something to the effect that they were still investigating that....

- Kelsey McCune also goes by the name of Patrick McCune...

-a reporter asked why it was accepted that S. was with McCune... And that there is no other scenario being presented by LE... And LE replied they could not comment about that...

JMO

Another question from me... I wonder how he lost his eye? I wonder if it was from an previous altercation?

JMO

The sister addressed S. only - which makes me think the family might believe she went with the POI willingly. There was no "please return our little girl" plea. I am weirded out.

also mentions he might be on his way here (Seattle area). I hope Oregon State Police is in touch with the WA state folks.

I haven't seen an amber alert about her. why?

LE stated in presser that there is No Amber Alert because there is no known vehicle...

I wonder if he has weapons

There are two weapons shown in a photo on her ink [aka instragram] page with the caption "my babies". Would be good to know if those are missing as well.

Her instagram profile reads: "future marine! Single. 13. d.j. artist. boxer. guns and knives are my life".

The photo with the caption "goodbye to all my friends. I love guys." appears to be a selfie taken in a public restroom.

All very disturbing........

LE stated in presser that there is No Amber Alert because there is no known vehicle...

Wow. So they can't just put an AA on her? Like description...etc. Not only that, how many kids have vehicles? I understand that they think she went willingly, but given that they feel that she is in danger, wouldn't that overrule the criteria of 'just another runaway?'

Wow. So they can't just put an AA on her? Like description...etc. Not only that, how many kids have vehicles? I understand that they think she went willingly, but given that they feel that she is in danger, wouldn't that overrule the criteria of 'just another runaway?'

How would that work though?

For instance ***flashing AA highway sign***

white, female, 5'4", 125 lbs, dyed red hair

AA are basically for the abducted under the age of 17 with a known vehicle to bolo for. Just a description of said runaway doesn't really work. IMO.

Having the local and outlying press (TV and print) show her picture along with the person accompanying her, will get better results. IMO.

This case is on Nancy Grace tonight. YAY!!

NG show: (paraphrasing)

Family friend for 10 years had the guy over for T'day - homeless, down on his luck.

Daughter missing when they went to get her up for school. Called KMc didn't answer phone. Know their daughter is with him.

Can't really tell (in person) that he has a glass eye. Both communicating in secret. Believe S. deleted messages. S.'s phone is at home. Very savy LE in this area (per reporter). May have jumped to conclusion they are camping but are under the radar at RV camps, etc. near Mt. Hood.

Groomed the entire family (per psy on show). May hurt her so she can't testify. Dissing parents (by psy on show).

Defense atty: he was saving her from bad home life. :rollseyes:

NG show: (paraphrasing)

Family friend for 10 years had the guy over for T'day - homeless, down on his luck.

Daughter missing when they went to get her up for school. Called KMc didn't answer phone. Know their daughter is with him.

Can't really tell (in person) that he has a glass eye. Both communicating in secret. Believe S. deleted messages. S.'s phone is at home. Very savy LE in this area (per reporter). May have jumped to conclusion they are camping but are under the radar at RV camps, etc. near Mt. Hood.

Groomed the entire family (per psy on show). May hurt her so she can't testify. Dissing parents (by psy on show).

Defense atty: he was saving her from bad home life. :rollseyes:

bbm - this sounds like there had already been something going on earlier that was disturbing or maybe a reason for friction in this "friendship" between father and KMc. Otherwise why would they immediately call him and "know" she was with him. Maybe she had mentioned that she would like to go camping with him or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back