OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, 4 June 2010 What Happened?

What happened to Kyron?

• He wandered off on his own

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • He was taken away by a total stranger

Votes: 43 5.1%
  • He was taken away by someone he knew and possibly trusted

Votes: 541 64.1%
  • He was taken away by someone he was familiar with

Votes: 252 29.9%

• Total voters
I think stepmom knows for sure what happened to Kyron. I also think she had help..I'm guessing he went with someone from the school at her instruction, or he went with her and was handed off before the Starbucks. Perhaps in a remote parking lot like Rock Creek Tavern. It will be interesting to see if her son will offer up any new information in his testimony this week..he's 18 now..

Kyron Horman's forum can be located here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=410"]Kyron Horman - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Poor Kyron. He was the first case I really followed. So very sad. I think of him often.

Shame on you Teri. I know you did something to him. :furious:

Well, either she did or she has incredibly bad luck. Bad luck failing her poly THREE times. Bad luck in not being able to adequately account for her time the day he dissapeared. Bad luck in not being able to talk about it or explain herself. Bad luck in being accused of a murder for hire plot against her husband. Bad luck for being caught sexting one of her husband's buddies. Bad luck...well you get the point.

Why hasn't this heinous woman been thrown in jail? Let her plea bargain. Tell us where he is, and we won't fry you. That's as much mercy as I could spare this poor excuse of a "mother".

I had to sign in to see how I voted when I was following this case intently when Kyron first went missing. While I've probably changed my mind several times about WHO actually took Kyron from his school, my vote would be the same: He left with someone he knew and possibly trusted.

At this point in time, I've returned to one of my earliest theories that Terry and DeDe collaborated on the effort to remove Kyron surrepticiously from the school, perhaps banking on the probability that they looked enough alike to confuse folks who were visiting the science fair and that one could possibly be mistaken for the other, so no one would know which woman was responsible for leaving with Kyron in tow. :moo:

One of the things that make TH look guilty is the way she walked away from her little daughter. If she was innocent of any wrongdoing, I would think she would have fought for shared custody of her girl. But she just kind of slinked away from the situation. That makes it seem very suspicious, imo.

Praying that something found during this search brings Kyron home. Desiree is a true mother, never ceasing any effort to bring her son home. Imo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Since I have seen so many shows that show children can be led away by complete strangers who did not look foreboding it could have been a stranger that used the opportunity of the busy day at the school to their advantage.

Or it could be someone at the school who he was familiar with and felt comfortable with. He looks like a very trusting little boy.

As much as we would like to think that small children understand the dangers of going with someone other than their parents or family that we try to teach them, many children are still trusting, especially of other older teenagers or an adult.

There is a slim possibility that Kryon went out the door on his own but now that his friend has said that Kyron was excited about going to see the science project that was electric, I doubt that is the case.

IMO
It could have been someone who said he was so impressed with his work, that he wanted to display it.

i voted that he was abducted by a total stranger, although it could be someone he was vaguely familiar with so i had a hard time choosing between the two. I do not think TMH had anything to do with this, and i think the sting set up by the police was a complete disaster that went totally wrong and clearly the grand jury agreed. I also do not trust the poly results with TMH and am wondering what questions she was deceptive about. LE will sometimes tell someone they failed as an investigative tactic. They also aren't admissible in court for a reason. I think theres a very advanced sexual predator still on the loose who took kyron and that scares the living daylights out of me.

I hope something comes from the divorce settlement and now that Dee Dee has been givin immunity on anything and she is already giving full interviews so hopefully she will say what she knows now...

Since I have seen so many shows that show children can be led away by complete strangers who did not look foreboding it could have been a stranger that used the opportunity of the busy day at the school to their advantage.

Or it could be someone at the school who he was familiar with and felt comfortable with. He looks like a very trusting little boy.

As much as we would like to think that small children understand the dangers of going with someone other than their parents or family that we try to teach them, many children are still trusting, especially of other older teenagers or an adult.

There is a slim possibility that Kryon went out the door on his own but now that his friend has said that Kyron was excited about going to see the science project that was electric, I doubt that is the case.

IMO

I think the problem I have is that he was in school and then disappeared. If it was someone from the school, I think they would have found them by now. I don't think that kyron left on his own. I believe that someone took him.

I don't understand how Kyron hasn't been found by now and the person responsible hasn't been charged. Kids don't just vanish from school.

I think the problem I have is that he was in school and then disappeared. If it was someone from the school, I think they would have found them by now. I don't think that kyron left on his own. I believe that someone took him.

I agree. as joerose said above "kids don't just vanish from school "

I also don't think that he left on his own. someone took him. the poor baby may never be found.

I also don't think that he left on his own. someone took him. the poor baby may never be found.

Sometimes they DO vanish from school. What was that case where the Asian girl disappeared from the lab and was found in the wall? What about Deanie Peters?

"Deanie ended up going, and while watching her brother wrestle in the Forest Hills Central Middle School gym, "she asked if she could go to the restroom, so she walked across the gym floor, and that was it; that was the last time I saw her," said Mary.

Deanie disappeared.
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/241912/2/Deanie-Peters-parents-share-their-pain-after-32-years

I am confident that Kyron was taken and disposed of by someone he loved and trusted. Specifically, his stepmother Terri. I believe she accompanied him to the science fair and took pictures of him with his project, then quietly pulled him out of school before the school day officially started and killed him. Spent a few hours taking care of the body somehow (hiding it, burying, burning, etc. not enough evidence to say), and then went about her business as if nothing happened.

Well, here's a case from just this week.

Seen getting on a school bus. Now the sheriff's facebook page has updated to say she attended her first period class, but went missing after that.

Seems kids do sometimes disappear from school.

http://5newsonline.com/2015/11/04/juvenile-with-autism-missing-in-fayetteville/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back