OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the school official is saying he was at school, not saying he saw him or he was seen at school...there is a difference...I'm just hoping this is all bad reporting and he was seen there and he wandered away from school and they are close to finding him-what is the temperature there, anyone know?

If anyone has any information to the whereabouts of Horman they are urged to call the nonemergency dispatch number: 503-823-3333.

Even the school official is saying he was at school, not saying he saw him or he was seen at school...there is a difference...I'm just hoping this is all bad reporting and he was seen there and he wandered away from school and they are close to finding him-what is the temperature there, anyone know?

Right. I hope that this person is not relying only on the stepmother's account but that this statement is backed up with witness' actually laying eyes on them.

Just showed a picture of him from THIS MORNING taken at the science fair...on the local news

I am SO GLAD they have a pic of him at the school! At least we can put his parents down the list right off the bat!

It's currently about 55f right now, low is about 48f. Not too terrible.

I am SO GLAD they have a pic of him at the school! At least we can put his parents down the list right off the bat!

Not really. We don't know if he left with his step mother.

Seen by a couple of people? I haven't seen that stated in any article??

So, there was a witness who actually saw them there?

I deleted that post because the simple facts are unknown, at least for now. You may want to delete my post that you are responding to. Sorry!

Tonight
chance Of Showers
Lo: 45°
Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the evening. Lows around 45. Light wind.
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy
Hi: 73°
Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then partly sunny. Highs 70 to 75. Light wind.
Saturday Night
Rain
Lo: 55°
Mostly cloudy. Rain likely overnight. Lows around 55. Light wind.

http://www.weatherforyou.com/weather/oregon/portland.html

Just showed a picture of him from THIS MORNING taken at the science fair...on the local news

Oh Thank God for something factual.

Now where was this science fair in relation to where his classroom is located?

The weather is quite nice. We've been having a lot of rain, but it is supposed to stay dry tonight and tomorrow and rain again on Sunday.

Oh Thank God for something factual.

Now where was this science fair in relation to where his classroom is located?

This is a link to the top view of the school.. It's up on a hill from the road, so
if you were walking on the road you would look up at the school...

Skyline Road is a very well traveled road, a lot of locals get to Portland that way.. I cannot imagine someone did not see him if he was walking down that road...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=11536...13,-122.856846&spn=0.002143,0.004334&t=h&z=18

What are some of the possible scenerios? He could have wandered off but that isn't likely. I don't think the school would just let a child walk off the campus without seeing him or stopping him but that is possible. He could have gone to the science fair and then left with the step mother right afterwards for some reason. Someone could have taken him (other then the step mother) from the school but that doesn't seem likely. I just don't know what else could have happened.

Has it been verified that he was with his stepmother at the science fair? Seems to be conflicting reports that she dropped him off there, but also that she was with him at the science fair?

Someone at the science fair could have grabbed Kyron
Is there any ongoing construction at the school?
Who was setting up for the 1:00p talent show?
Step-mom has to be cleared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member