Identified! OR - Lane Co., WhtMale skeletal remains in remote area, Jan'12 - Roy Mathews

I read this and looked at the early dates. I recognize "elements" as a skate brand and I've never heard of another brand with the name elements, ever. This makes sense with the vans shoes. Sounds middle class, neither were cheap. I don't see the part with it being slacks though, so I'm confused but "elements" is a skateboarding / X sports brand. vans is notable as "skate shoes". Just throwing that out there, namus tends to be a lil' off with age. I'd guess with clothing like that he has a "type" he prefers, and is about 32 or maybe slightly younger. Nothing he's wearing is cheap or typically donated. Just my lil' ole opinion. there is a guy who did disappear in that area, I'll have to check out Namus but he was about 28, same sort of hair color - had off and on issues with heroin and simply disappeared from his family. They've been actively searching for awhile. This would have been late 90's, like 98 or 99.

That is interesting. I didn't know elements was also a brand of skater gear. 'Elements" is also a brand of nicer clothes (workwear) that is sold at either Kohls or JCP.
Anyways, can't find any info about the ID>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back