OR OR - Mark Bosworth, 54, Riddle, 16 Sep 2011 - Cycle Oregon volunteer

I have been thinking of Mark and praying for his family. I know they are sick with worry. I admire that he was continuing to enjoy his life and do the things that brought him joy. Praying he will be found....

Can someone please help me to understand the difference between this forum/thread and the "general" missing person one?

I'd looked there for info on this man and had to "search" to find this. I am unsure as to the difference/purpose of the different forums.

Thanks! I know you more experienced WS'ers will know! :seeya:

Can someone please help me to understand the difference between this forum/thread and the "general" missing person one?

I'd looked there for info on this man and had to "search" to find this. I am unsure as to the difference/purpose of the different forums.

Thanks! I know you more experienced WS'ers will know! :seeya:
Sometimes there are 2 threads for each case. One is for information and support. That thread tends to be links to news articles and comments of support for the victim and family.

The 2nd type of thread is a "discussion" thread. The comments and ideas on this thread pertain more to sleuthing what may have happened and who may have been involved. The discussion thread tends to get the most comments as Websleuthers talk about the specifics of any crimes or incidents involving the missing person.

Hope this helps!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back