Found Safe OR - Marvella Rauda-nambo, 46, Portland, 31 May 2018

doodles1211

Reaction score
image.cfm

"Rauda-Nambo is described as a Hispanic female, 5'00" tall, 130 pounds, with dark brown hair that is often pulled into a ponytail. Rauda-Nambo has an intellectual disability and functions at an eight-year-old's level. She was last seen wearing a light pink zippered hooded sweatshirt with black letters, dark pants, and carrying a bright orange backpack with the Easter Seal's logo.

Rauda-Nambo was dropped off by a ride-service for an appointment in the area of Southeast 100th Avenue and Southeast Division Street this afternoon, but never arrived for a scheduled appointment. Investigators believes she became confused and lost after exiting the ride-service vehicle. There are no indications of foul play."

Public's Help Sought in Locating Missing 46-Year-Old Woman (Photo)

If she had the intellectual disability and functions of an eight-year old she should have had an adult aid with her. Not to mention Portland, Oregon is no small town. She was probably dropped off in an area she had never been at before. I have worked for different companies over the years that take people to their appointments and I have seen plenty that I was very worried about dropping off with out an aid of some sort.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back