OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by tlcya, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i.b.nora

i.b.nora I am polka dot

I couldn't sleep, so I am looking at some of the articles. I see that Cliven has been arrested, that's good!

And, look at this regarding the final four happy campers:

“But, Bretzing said, "we reached a point where it became necessary to take action in a way that best ensured the safety of those on the refuge, the law enforcement officers who are on scene, and the people of Harney County who live and work in this area."

FBI tactical teams had quietly moved into the refuge compound Tuesday night, entering the buildings undetected by the occupiers. They apparently were in the buildings through the day Wednesday before agents moved against the encampment.

The occupiers talked over each other as the call moderator, identified on the Youtube feed as Gavin Seim, tried to sort out the identities and relayed calls for help to outside parties.”​

From: http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-st...standoff_fbi_moves_in_o.html#incart_big-photo

2. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

This is a good article that explains things well. Well, Fiore should be arriving withing the hour. Wonder where she's going to stay until 7-8a.m.? I'll be sleeping then.

3. Peliman

Peliman New Member

4. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

5. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

Ok it's a replay.....They are suppose to turn themselves in at 7am when Franklin Graham arrives. They said they are turning themselves in but they are not surrendering.

6. SuzDuJour

SuzDuJour Well-Known Member

I assume that's NOT Eastern time....so three or four hours away?

7. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

It should happen between 10AM and 11AM EST.

8:00 AM PST
    9:00 AM MST
    10:00 AM CST
    11:00 AM EST
    16:00 GMT

8. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/who-are-four-holdouts-oregon-refuge-n516386

Jeffrey Banta

the Andersons:
    Slate has tweets of the live stream:
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...e_final_stand_as_fbi_prepares_final_push.html

@Jacob_Brogan "Remember Braveheart?" asks one "Braveheart took it to the end even when they tortured him because he believed so strongly..."

Believe in what, though.

9. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

Listened to about 10 minutes of last night's farce until all that paranoid screaming gave me a headache and turned it off.

Clearly things have escalated from just pathetic and ridiculous to the sublimely absurd. A chorus of off-key singers screeching about Jesus to 4 folks seriously in need of intensive therapy and meds , as they huddle outside in the freezing cold of land they claim as their own, after putting their grubby hands all over the sacred artifacts of the people who lived there in peace for over 6000 years before that land was taken away from them, forever, and the 4 freaks scream in outrage in the middle of one more night spent where they don't belong and are not welcome that they are being oppressed, actually chanting at one point "the whole world is watching," which no doubt made actual civil rights protestors chortle in disbelief, those who were awake, which is to say, not many, as this comedy show lost whatever entertainment value it had a long time ago, especially for the folks who actually live in the area and who have had their lives disrupted for weeks upon weeks for no larger reason than a few fools held to the cracked idea which no doubt sounded better in the beginning when their "chiefs" were still there than it does now in the dark, that revolution is at hand, and that all was necessary to wake the masses was to make an announcement on YouTube, and then...and then the tens of thousands would march out ride out on their horses and in their cars, hell, maybe they would even take back the feds' helicopters and fly right on in to join the cause, but no, it has not come to that, rather, as a song of Jesus screeches over the line silencing the coyotes but not much else, a lone duly elected representative from another state races in a car towards her 5 minutes of fame, or infamy, take your pick, as that rep swore on a Bible to uphold a Constitution she believes inferior, and the only adults in this farce, the FBI, don't seem to be convinced that her offer of McDonalds for all will help resolve the situation.

But. No worries, Billy Graham's son is winging his way there too, and who knows, maybe? Maybe with Graham prayers said over bacon egg and cheese biscuits for all, with little souvenir American flags stuck in the biscuits and WTH, let the little Sharpies have at one last chorus before the end, and if they're taking requests, my vote is for- We Shall Overcome.

10. Donjeta

How about "I surrender"?

11. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy arrested by FBI in Portland

more

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-st...ancher_cliven_bundy_de.html#incart_river_home

12. Donjeta

Persecution! Government overreach! Injustice! Tyranny! Nazi Germany! Hillary!

Few people board a plane with the full arsenal that they take to an armed standoff I suppose. So I think the timing of the arrest was probably just great.

13. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Les Zaitz &#8207;@LesZaitz 1h1 hour ago
    The team from @Oregonian will be all over developments today: possible surrender at the refuge, the negotiators, Cliven Bundy's arraignment.

Les Zaitz &#8207;@LesZaitz 1h1 hour ago
    Franklin Graham says in post that he talked to occupiers for hours and is on his way to Oregon, hoping to be at refuge by 7 a.m.

Les Zaitz &#8207;@LesZaitz 51m51 minutes ago
    Franklin Graham on FB: He talked to occupiers "every day by phone for the last week at their request and at the request of the FBI."

https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/with_replies

14. Hope4More

Fiore and "progress"don't belong in the same sentence. As a side note, it was interesting just how Pavlovian the response was by the flighty feckless frightened four when she said "pray."

15. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

16. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

John Sepulvado &#8207;@JohnLGC 56m56 minutes ago
    just to be clear -- Cliven Bundy didn't want to go to PDX airport, or fly, but was convinced by @VoteFiore - according to carol bundy

Amelia Templeton &#8207;@ameliaOPB 5m5 minutes ago
    Cliven Bundy will appear in court in #PDX at 1:30 & charges will be unsealed today, according to the US Attorney for Nevada.

John Sepulvado &#8207;@JohnLGC 1h1 hour ago
    John Sepulvado Retweeted JJ MacNab
    we've confirmed one arrest of Bundy's bodyguard -- he's being held in Henderson.

17. Hope4More

Duly elected representive Fiore's interesting beliefs: (not snark)

#1. Cancer is a fungus...that can be cured with baking soda.

18. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Les Zaitz &#8207;@LesZaitz 15m15 minutes ago
    Occupiers have a growing press corps awaiting their surrender southeast of Burns.

[​IMG]

19. Hope4More

While we wait...

Fiore trivia .

#2. Said this past summer she would put a Dukes of Hazard horn in her car in support of the confederate flag....

20. Hope4More

Fiore trivia.

#3.

Says her 5 year old grandson mastered trigger control of his gun by watching NRA cartoons.

#4. Says "hot little girls" on college campus can prevent being raped by arming themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.