OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria and her mother are basically asking them not to surrender with the false information that thousands of people are coming to help them. Is that what I am understanding.

John Sepulvado ✔ @JohnLGC
Victoria Sharp's mom Odalis says Blaine Cooper has been arrested. Unconfirmed.

I wish they would get in there and get this over with. Before these guys start to change their minds.

Victoria and her mother are basically asking them not to surrender with the false information that thousands of people are coming to help them. Is that what I am understanding.

Yep, She's calling for patriots to come with their guns in support, in the name of Jesus.

I wish they would get in there and get this over with. Before these guys start to change their minds.

This Michelle chick better hope these 4 don't take her hostage because they're hyping them up.

Listened to about 10 minutes of last night's farce until all that paranoid screaming gave me a headache and turned it off.

Clearly things have escalated from just pathetic and ridiculous to the sublimely absurd. A chorus of off-key singers screeching about Jesus to 4 folks seriously in need of intensive therapy and meds , as they huddle outside in the freezing cold of land they claim as their own, after putting their grubby hands all over the sacred artifacts of the people who lived there in peace for over 6000 years before that land was taken away from them, forever, and the 4 freaks scream in outrage in the middle of one more night spent where they don't belong and are not welcome that they are being oppressed, actually chanting at one point "the whole world is watching," which no doubt made actual civil rights protestors chortle in disbelief, those who were awake, which is to say, not many, as this comedy show lost whatever entertainment value it had a long time ago, especially for the folks who actually live in the area and who have had their lives disrupted for weeks upon weeks for no larger reason than a few fools held to the cracked idea which no doubt sounded better in the beginning when their "chiefs" were still there than it does now in the dark, that revolution is at hand, and that all was necessary to wake the masses was to make an announcement on YouTube, and then...and then the tens of thousands would march out ride out on their horses and in their cars, hell, maybe they would even take back the feds' helicopters and fly right on in to join the cause, but no, it has not come to that, rather, as a song of Jesus screeches over the line silencing the coyotes but not much else, a lone duly elected representative from another state races in a car towards her 5 minutes of fame, or infamy, take your pick, as that rep swore on a Bible to uphold a Constitution she believes inferior, and the only adults in this farce, the FBI, don't seem to be convinced that her offer of McDonalds for all will help resolve the situation.

But. No worries, Billy Graham's son is winging his way there too, and who knows, maybe? Maybe with Graham prayers said over bacon egg and cheese biscuits for all, with little souvenir American flags stuck in the biscuits and WTH, let the little Sharpies have at one last chorus before the end, and if they're taking requests, my vote is for- We Shall Overcome.
BBM

On a lighter note, I am giving you the prize for the longest sentence ever posted on WS! Brilliant parody of the YouTube rants.

:goldcrown:

Wow. The Sharpie actually makes Fiore sound sane in comparison. Scary.

This Michelle chick better hope these 4 don't take her hostage because they're hyping them up.

It doesn’t sound good. This whole thing could go south quick. They should have had this over by 8:00.

Why doesn't this woman who is talking GO there. Why is she calling for others to go when she isn't there?

Victoria is being circled by the FBI right now.

Note: that is according to the insane rantings of her mother Odalis Sharp.

John Sepulvado ✔ @JohnLGC
melissa cooper confirms that blaine has been arrested.

I am really praying this ends peacefully... for LE's sake.

The Reverend is telling Sean and the others he is proud of them. Now, praying.

He and Michelle are on their way.

Sean and Sandy are going to grab an American flag and turn themselves in, unarmed and peaceful.

Franklin, says unarmed and hands in the air. Yes, says Sean.

He says hello to each person.

They are driving to some checkpoint and will change vehicles.

Sean says there is a helicopter and drone now.

Medivac? Arriving at Cat vehicle. She tells them to follow the FBI commands.

She gave them advice to go to the bathroom. It will be a long ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks