OR - Missing/Murdered along the I-5 Corridor

Some of those listed were also somewhat tried to be tied to Keith Hunter Jespersen, The Happy Face Killer. He's a known suspect in at least a dozen disappearances throughout OR, WA, CA, ID, MT, and even some have speculated a tie to him and the original I-35 killer in TX/OK. Yes, he was a cocky individual and would love to brag and wants all the attention, but he's afraid of going to a state or even the Federal system if it means execution.

I am in Eugene!

If you read my posts, I am not sweetness and light, so let me be uplifting . Eugene, Oregon is nestled right next to Springfield, Oregon, just like the Twin Cities in Minnesota, although with less population and fame. And no Vikings! Go Ducks! :) Matt Groening of Simpsons fame is from this area, so yes, that is the real Springfield in the Simpsons and Eugene is Shelbyville. We love our lemon tree.

Your list of missing and dead is heartbreaking and takes us back to reality. How do people become useful researchers like some of you are? will never be a police officer, prosecutor, or CSI technician, too old to change careers now. I am a technical writer for English who often works overseas, so that's not happening. How can I help identify the missing and that? I believe you are right, there's a possibility of a Eugene area killer.

If I can do grunt work on missing from Eugene, reach out to a reporter, stir a cold case detective, convict a killer, that's justice. How do I do that, where's the best place for volunteers to pitch in?

Hello-

I think you should also look into Dwaine Lee Little (currently is prison since 1980- suspected in other murders).

Timeline
-1964 Murdered & Raped a neighbor girl, Orla Fay, in Lane County, Oregon sentenced around Feb 11, 1966
-1974 Paroled May 24, 1974 Portland, Oregon (although it appears he had work release for a few years prior for a few hours a day)
-Fall 1974 Little and his parents are living in Jackson County, Oregon. Where the Cowden Family murders occurred. He has always been a suspect.
-May 23, 1975- back to jail on probation violation for having a gun.
-April 26, 1977- released from Prison
-June 2, 1980- Arrested for Rape, and attempted murder of Margie Hunter & unborn child and has been in prison ever since. This was in and around Tigard, Oregon right off 1-5

Dates/years of freedom to cross check with missing Oregon women

May 1974- May 1975 (with work release possible happening from 1972ish-1974)

April 26, 1977- June 2, 1980

But I Trusted You and Other True Cases(Page 32) eBook online Read Details on life and murders
Orla Fay Fipps (1948-1964) - Find A Grave... Orla Fay
Cowden family murders - Wikipedia Cowden Family and reference to Margie Hunter

Great list! Does anybody have similar data on women missing from the 60's?

I'm looking at potentially additional victims of Jerry Brudos.

Hello-

I think you should also look into Dwaine Lee Little (currently is prison since 1980- suspected in other murders).

Timeline
-1964 Murdered & Raped a neighbor girl, Orla Fay, in Lane County, Oregon sentenced around Feb 11, 1966
-1974 Paroled May 24, 1974 Portland, Oregon (although it appears he had work release for a few years prior for a few hours a day)
-Fall 1974 Little and his parents are living in Jackson County, Oregon. Where the Cowden Family murders occurred. He has always been a suspect.
-May 23, 1975- back to jail on probation violation for having a gun.
-April 26, 1977- released from Prison
-June 2, 1980- Arrested for Rape, and attempted murder of Margie Hunter & unborn child and has been in prison ever since. This was in and around Tigard, Oregon right off 1-5

Dates/years of freedom to cross check with missing Oregon women

May 1974- May 1975 (with work release possible happening from 1972ish-1974)

April 26, 1977- June 2, 1980

But I Trusted You and Other True Cases(Page 32) eBook online Read Details on life and murders
Orla Fay Fipps (1948-1964) - Find A Grave... Orla Fay
Cowden family murders - Wikipedia Cowden Family and reference to Margie Hunter
@Lilibet here's a timeline on the suspect in the Cowden family murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member