GUILTY OR - Renee Morris, 31, pregnant, & 3 kids murdered, Tillamook County, 19 Dec 2002

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Anngelique, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Anngelique

Anngelique New Member

2. Loading...

3. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

The shots awoke his sons, and Morris said he shot them both. He said he drove up a logging road off of Highway 6 and that his wife stayed alive for about 45 minutes, in and out of consciousness.

While awake, he said, Renee told him that she loved him, that Jesus loved him, and that they both forgave him.

Morris says he was afraid to shoot again so he stabbed his wife in the lungs.

4. Anngelique

Anngelique New Member

Isn't it just horrible Jeana? Then he went out to look for other people to kill? Look how many times he stabbed his daughter. The whole thing made me absolutely SICK! :sick:

5. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

It honestly did make me sick too. It doesn't sound like it was quick and painless and they had to know it was him - which me to makes it so much worse than it had to be.

Can you imagine having to be the guy or gal who has to sit there and listen to that without showing emotion?? I know I couldn't do that!!!!

6. TisHerself

TisHerself New Member

I sat here for about 2 mins just blown away after I read that. Just horrible how long did it take his daughter to die? 18 stab wounds.

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From September 2004:

http://web.kitsapsun.com/archive/2004/09-21/10309_four_life_terms_for_man_who_kill.html